Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol at the toilet comment. Pretty sure we conceived our son in the bathroom. We were having a few drinks and had DTD so we were having a shower and then we DTD again and I was bent over the bath doggy style.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    b- thanks hun
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies we're not having great success atm with the sways Does anyone want to join me on a different thread to really get down to what we did that may have influenced things? I don't want anyone to think its an IG style lynching at all!!!! But we have blue swayers atm and if we can find connections then hopefully we can help them and maybe everyone else already here in the future!!! The IG CBBC groups result of 8 out of 10 is definately what we are after!

Nobody needs to join at all! And there are no failed sways, I just wish I could jump forward a year and offer everyone £1,000,000 for the baby in their arms and an opposite in exchange, I bet no one will take me up on my offer But I can't do the offer or the time jump unfortunately but maybe we can find something of use. Sorry if offending anyone

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Ladies we're not having great success atm with the sways:( Does anyone want to join me on a different thread to really get down to what we did that may have influenced things? I don't want anyone to think its an IG style lynching at all!!!! But we have blue swayers atm and if we can find connections then hopefully we can help them and maybe everyone else already here in the future!!! The IG CBBC groups result of 8 out of 10 is definately what we are after!

Nobody needs to join at all! And there are no failed sways, I just wish I could jump forward a year and offer everyone £1,000,000 for the baby in their arms and an opposite in exchange, I bet no one will take me up on my offer But I can't do the offer or the time jump unfortunately but maybe we can find something of use. Sorry if offending anyone
    That sounds like a good idea.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel free o add my sway result to the list -

Was confirmed a girl too!

As for what I would change if I was gonna sway again....would have eaten dairy/ calcium and taken vit D. Everything else I did really well IMO.
    Last edited by Cheekymoo; November 11th, 2011 at 07:21 AM.
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    I know Lola ... I think about that a lot. I don't regret swaying the way that I did, I definitely did not have an IG sway. But from our little CBBC (granted it was only about 10 swayers) 8 of them did get their boys. And I know we followed each other for months so no "cherry picking" involved; we knew pretty well what each other were/weren't doing. I do think even for those 8 though some were just lucky; after all Nutter was the 1st to admit she had a crappy IG diet but she still got her blue. Still, we were pretty honest with each other and that group did end up with a lot of boys...8 of 10 is either darned lucky or there's something there that is worth trying to connect the dots.
    RIGHT!?! That may have been a fluke, though. At least, that is what I keep telling myself. You are right, Nutter didn't have a strong sway, but remember Wantasonbun, she was the most hardcore or all and got a girl. I do sometimes wonder if there is something to it, but the diet is just so damn unhealthy....I mean, you cannot do it for that long. I dunno, B, I really am convinced that it's just a stroke of luck....the dice effect. And I also want to believe that it is meant to be. GOD is the one who cherry-picked these kids for us. He wants you to have 3 girls and me to have either no kids with new DH or go through some awfully long and painful journey for something, I don't know what yet. Why? I don't know. We both prayed like crazy for the boy, and we didn't get it, so unless I get really mad at God, I just have to say, well, I guess it wasn't my destiny. But you know, just like me, you may have a wonderful journey still ahead of you......
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekymoo View Post

As for what I would change if I was gonna sway again....would have eaten dairy/ calcium and taken vit D. Everything else I did really well IMO.
    Hi Cheeky! Congrats on your little baby girl! I hope you aren't beating yourself up about the calcium or anything....I really think it is all chance and swaying just helps till your odds a bit.

ELP, I am down with the "research" part of that....although, like you said, I really don't want anyone feeling like a failure here. A beautiful baby girl is a gift from the heavens and no one should feel like they did anything wrong. I am sure we can keep it light, though. Honestly, I don't think anyone did anything "wrong" per se.....sometimes the dice just rolls on pink again. The thing about the CBBC on IG (that was the "Chicken Butt Boy Club", an old IG group we had....yes, been around that long, lol) was that the two most hardcore swayers got one of each. And then there were more laid back swayers that got boys....goes to prove that there is no magic formula at all. But maybe worth a look......if the preggos don't mind having their sways looked at, then the atm swaying would probably be grateful.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheeky - congrats on your baby girl!!

Elp- I'm in too, I think there's got to be a way of comparing sways without looking for fault like IG did. Like lola said if we keep it light and make it voluntary I think we could really help the ladies currently swaying
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekymoo View Post

Congratulations!!! Wow so many having girls!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we have 7 girls:5 boys
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast