Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can we not talk you into the calcium Hobber, it doesn't have to be mega, just in things like a bit of cheese and a bit of milk on your cereal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WashingtonPromise View Post
    Okay the odss are not looking that good....where's Elp (she is having a boy, right?) and 3p1b?
    I'm just hopeful from nub shots atm WP, I may find out at the end of the month in the name of swaying but I'm also worried about having that little bit of hope taken away without a warm little person in my arms to make it all better iykwim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of milk are you using Hobber?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    Hobber - I peeked at everyone's sways, 2 out of the 4 of us who know did the IG diet and the other two did HE. IG sway is 0-2 GD sway is 1-2, those are much better odds.
    Another thing I will add to keep in mind ... personally, I know 17 families IRL that have 2 girls and went for a 3rd ... and of those 17, only TWO had a son. So that's, in my eyes, a 2:15 with no swaying. If WITH swaying we can even see a 50% outcome of a after multiple daughters, I think that's a solid enough outcome to convince me to sway. IF we chose to get pregnant again I'd still sway because even though it might only get me up to a 50% shot, I think that's better than what I see occurring purely naturally, if that makes sense.

No offense meant to anyone who is swaying for their first or their second (if they have only one ) but at that point I still feel like the odds are very much normal for them to have a . I'm MUCH more interested in swaying outcomes after someone has 2+ of a particular gender in a row because those are people I see as truly overcoming some kind of natural tendency towards one gender.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i agree B

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Another thing I will add to keep in mind ... personally, I know 17 families IRL that have 2 girls and went for a 3rd ... and of those 17, only TWO had a son. So that's, in my eyes, a 2:15 with no swaying. If WITH swaying we can even see a 50% outcome of a after multiple daughters, I think that's a solid enough outcome to convince me to sway. IF we chose to get pregnant again I'd still sway because even though it might only get me up to a 50% shot, I think that's better than what I see occurring purely naturally, if that makes sense.

No offense meant to anyone who is swaying for their first or their second (if they have only one ) but at that point I still feel like the odds are very much normal for them to have a . I'm MUCH more interested in swaying outcomes after someone has 2+ of a particular gender in a row because those are people I see as truly overcoming some kind of natural tendency towards one gender.
    ITA!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    ITA!!!
    I agree too! And Begonia, do you happen to know the eating habits of those 17 moms that had the 2:15 ratio? I'd love to know!!! Everyone I know with single sex children, I want to ask them about their diets.
    Mom to
    7w5d no heartbeat, naturally miscarried at 9w4d 11/17/2011

currently preparing to sway for starting March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely B! A friend of my mom had 4 girls then 2 boys then 5 girls. I really want to know what changed for her, I some how don't think it was pure chance.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree Begonia!
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    I agree too! And Begonia, do you happen to know the eating habits of those 17 moms that had the 2:15 ratio? I'd love to know!!! Everyone I know with single sex children, I want to ask them about their diets.
    You know, some I know well and some I know just as "oh, so and so from school" ... the ones I know well I can't really say they eat "girl" friendly diets, KWIM? One is a total gourmet cook. Homemade meals for her family every day of the week with nutritious, wholesome ingredients, you'd think that would sway boy.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast