Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With both mine I conceived with one attempt on O day. I drank tap water, tea (Black with skim milk), no coffee and quite a bit of champagne. I was also drinking lots of cocoa made with cacao powder and a blend of oat milk and skim milk! That’s just what I did though, am not sure if it’s what’s recommended

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the quick reply !

From what I know tap water and tea are okay. There's a rumor alcohool might sway blue but never saw proof or studies on it. That's weird though, I did drink lots of cocoa too with my girls. It's actually my fav breakfast and evening drink, especially in winter. But I used whole milk or almond milk with it.

May I ask if you were usually helping DH release when not TTC ? DH and I abstained a lot for many reasons and DD2 was also conceived on O-day in one attempt.

Edit : Uugh Amazon doesn't ship seven seas in France I swear, prenatals here are so ridiculously low on everything ! And most are not half as complete as what I see on the US or UK side ! Weird
    Last edited by Sora; June 6th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies when you have specific questions PLEASE start a new thread and ask me! I have this thread set aside since while very interesting, I remembered it was involved and not sway-specific (and I stop reading these type of threads generally anyway since they are mostly congrats/good luck) The best way to get a response from me on sway questitons is to start a thread and ask me!

ANY prenatals that have about 100% of most nutrients without high doses of things (other than Vit. D, which is ok and even desirable to take 1000 IU) or any herbs in it are fine for blue. Most of us take Women's One a Day but I'm sure there is a comparable product in France. Just post a link for me and I'll check them out for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I definitely had scads of dairy foods when I got my boys and gave it all up to get my girl (as did my husband, even though he did not do it intentionally LOL) but everyone needs to do what they feel comfortable with.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that you don't start drinking tons of milk replacers instead. Interesting that the FGD people are saying that now as well. My research into animal studies indicates that it's the high levels of vegetable based oils in them that are likely swaying pink and so I suggest avoiding them for blue sways. Give up dairy and calcium if you so choose, but don't just start drinking tons of almond, soy, rice milk instead!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha, no we were Pretty abstain-y. Not great doers. My DH has a pretty low sex drive. He might have released a week or so before attempt. I guess I was doing quite a few things that should sway girl but got boys nonetheless. Fingers crossed that you get my blue dust and I get your pink this time!

That said, I always had porridge for breakfast with rolled oats and flaxseed and chia seeds and fruit. And I ate pretty frequently and wasn’t trying to lose weight so my blood sugar never really got that low.
    Last edited by Ohdeer; June 6th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again I'm so sorry I missed your post of June 2, I did not realize it was swaying-related! While I will of course be checking this thread daily from now on, I'll always see new posts so be sure to start one if you need to get my attention!

always eat breakfast. I think you would be better off avoiding super carby cereals like Special K (which is just highly processed rice and wheat, you may as well eat pure sugar!) and having something more substantial such as muesli or whole grain flakes.

eating more meat and protein overall.

eating more fruits. Apples and bananas are surprisingly not the best bet; they are fine to eat but you will be better off eating the most nutrient-packed fruit and veg you can find. Blueberries, mangoes, etc. They also have potassium in them and are also full of other nutrients while apples and bananas are white and less nutrient dense.

Fruit juice although if you start gaining too much weight this can be switched for vegetable juice or eliminated.

Mineral water at your discretion, if you use the juice of a whole lemon every day (either mixed in with your mineral water or with other drinks or foods) that may be alkalinizing as well and plus it counts as a serving of fruit and helps to make EWCM.

Dairy at your discretion

Re frequency - yes, BD from AF through O may sway pink and I don't ever recommend that for blue swayers (or for pink swayers either, actually) for the reasons spelled out in this thread. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html Abstinence of 2-5 days may sway blue, abstinence longer than that probably sways pink but has not been very effective anyway. But that having been said I DO think you should be letting DH release (and inside of you with a non-spermicide condom is fine or on his own if you prefer) every 2-4 days and not going so long between BD. It raises his sperm count and both of your testosterone levels to have intercourse more frequently than that.

What we have found is that above all else, one attempt has been very pink friendly. Timing does not work (and we know this since studies have proven that it does not work and even know the mistake that Dr. Shettles made https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html), even things like abstain have not worked very well if at all. But for reasons we do not yet understand, one attempt does sway pink. So getting your daughters with one attempt is not surprising. Close child spacoing also may sway pink so if at all possible wait longer than 8 months if you can!

RE BD O Day through O+3, this is not going to be an effective method. Since the egg will be dead O+1,2,3 (this is a proven fact) it is very, very likely to get one attempt on O Day which would sway pink. The attempts on O+,2,3 would not count. But what can happen (and very likely IS happening for at least some of these people) is that they have ovulated later than they thought they did - this is super common when swaying - and ended up having 2 or 3 attempts right before ovulation occured, which would sway blue. I would definitely have you try for 3 or even more attempts waiting to greet the egg when it shows up. You can do this with an attempt the day of positive OPK, again the next day, and then again that same night (so 2 attempts the second day) This will work out to be O-1, 2 attempts on O Day, and is in line with Shettles if that is important to you.

I can't find the nutrient data for the Oligobs online, but it's probably ok unless it has super high amounts of nutrients or additional herbal components in them.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohdeer View Post
    Ha, no we were Pretty abstain-y. Not great doers. My DH has a pretty low sex drive. He might have released a week or so before attempt. I guess I was doing quite a few things that should sway girl but got boys nonetheless. Fingers crossed that you get my blue dust and I get your pink this time!

That said, I always had porridge for breakfast with rolled oats and flaxseed and chia seeds and fruit. And I ate pretty frequently and wasn’t trying to lose weight so my blood sugar never really got that low.
    none of these things are 100% or even close to it. any given sway tactic seems to max out about 75% tops (and most are lower than that, even) so you can always find people who did some things and got boys or girls anyway.

Plus Ohdeer you have PCOS, right?? That sways blue all on its own!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup I do! Hoping I’ve counteracted it this time but we’ll see

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply !

From what I know tap water and tea are okay. There's a rumor alcohool might sway blue but never saw proof or studies on it. That's weird though, I did drink lots of cocoa too with my girls. It's actually my fav breakfast and evening drink, especially in winter. But I used whole milk or almond milk with it.

May I ask if you were usually helping DH release when not TTC ? DH and I abstained a lot for many reasons and DD2 was also conceived on O-day in one attempt.

Edit : Uugh Amazon doesn't ship seven seas in France I swear, prenatals here are so ridiculously low on everything ! And most are not half as complete as what I see on the US or UK side ! Weird
    Tea sways blue, we believe. I am not convinced water does anything either way since they've studied it and found gender 50-50 everywhere even though people are on different municipal water systems.

We get great results with alcohol for PINK. If you want to drink on occasion that is fine, choose nutrient dense alcohols like red wine and do not drink to excess ever - no more than 1-2 a day, 2-3 days per week.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you atomic for the big up and all the infos !

Sorry we disgressed a bit, I will be carefull from now on to create threads if I want to ask questions.

Okay I will stick with mango as much as I can for starters. I'm having apples and bananas cause they are the cheapest of fruits and easiest to put in a bag and eat when on the move.

Found V8, I've seen many a post about it. I hope it's still good with swaying.

Also thank you, I was considering trying BD the day of positive OPK then the next and again during the night. Glad I got that right. And no, no more lonely attempt once in a blue moon

For Oligobs, it has B6, B9, B12, vit C, Zinc, Cuivre, Sélénium, Chrome, Magnésium, Taurine, Inositol and is sold with 30 pills of omega 3 (fish oil). Couldn't find the amounts again but from the top off my head, it's not very high.

I can find vit D on its own at 1000 UI or more but wonder about the other vitamins.

I don't drink except a glass of red wine from times to times so it should be all good
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast