Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have a history of anemia you can take extra iron 3x a week. Just get the lowest dose you can find, 30-60 mg max, and don't take it daily, only 3x a week.

I would have you take the 2000 mcg folic or folate and keep drinking the tea.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you have a history of anemia you can take extra iron 3x a week. Just get the lowest dose you can find, 30-60 mg max, and don't take it daily, only 3x a week.

I still have iron at home but it's 80mg. Should I try taking it but like, once a week ?

I still don't understand much about folic and folates, is one better than the other or is it just for people who can't have folics and who should switch on folates ?

I'll try to pancake my eggs I've seen there's also powdered eggs (usually for people who are into camping or for military purpose but really anyone can buy these), would it do the trick ? I remember these are usually treated against salmonella.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

About DH, is One a Day Men enough or should he take other supps too ? Also, if I'm not mistaken, you've got to get at least 90g proteins a day, right ?

Also about guaifenesin... I found this, is that okay ?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...14YGBNNW&psc=1
    Last edited by Sora; May 15th, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2x a week on the 80 mg.

Some people can't have folic acid and must have folate.

I don't think the eggs are important enough to resort to powdered eggs. I'd just have them in baked goods!

Yes most everything hubby needs is in the Men's One a Day. Some add in carnitine and arginine, and everyone will benefit from probiotic.

Yes that Guaifenesin is great.

90+ g protein is great, but anything more than you were having is fine. If you can only get up to 85 g, but you were having 40 g, that's still going to be blue friendly.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2x a week on the 80 mg.

Some people can't have folic acid and must have folate.

I don't think the eggs are important enough to resort to powdered eggs. I'd just have them in baked goods!

Yes most everything hubby needs is in the Men's One a Day. Some add in carnitine and arginine, and everyone will benefit from probiotic.

Yes that Guaifenesin is great.

90+ g protein is great, but anything more than you were having is fine. If you can only get up to 85 g, but you were having 40 g, that's still going to be blue friendly.
    Ended what was left of my 80mg iron so like you said, I should try to find one who isn't too high, like around 60mg ?

I have a bit of trouble with the proteins. I was always under 40g and there's not much food around here (at least, cheap food) that has lots of them. I often have a hard time even getting to 60g per day. Sometimes I manage to go up to 80g though. Any tips that could help ?

I'm just 8-9 days into the HE and TTC at the start of July if all goes well. Have had another little prob lately : I'm not hungry. Got a stomach ache this week at the start of AF, nothing serious, just felt under the weather but since then I have had zero appetite.

I try to eat breakfast, had some chocolate and milk first when my stomach was still too upset and now I'm eating cereals mixed with 2-3 whole-milk yoghurts and crushed almonds. But I feel weird the rest of the time. I'm not hungry at all and not because I feel sick. It's just like... I don't need to eat ? Sometimes I will convince myself to munch on something but what's weird is that I crave meat/fish in the middle of morning/afternoon. But at lunch or dinner, I can't work up my appetite at all, even if I didn't snack before, and I will just do cheese, nuts and a bit of fruits. I still try to graze regularly though, try to have 3 real meals a day whatever the hour and at least 2 snack. It's just they're all out of order...

I don't know if it can affect the sway ? I don't even know what's happening exactly, it wasn't like this last time ? At least I feel full all day long and I'm not hungry at all waking up so I guess my blood levels aren't dropping too much ?

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if you can find it! If you can only find 80 just take it 2x a week.

Can you tell me what you're eating for protein foods? I suspect you may just be calculating it differently.

Just eat what you can, when you can. Sometimes that happens on HE Diet, your body is just like ugh enough already! But as long as you're eating regularly and aren't going many hours with no food coming in it's ok.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes if you can find it! If you can only find 80 just take it 2x a week.

Can you tell me what you're eating for protein foods? I suspect you may just be calculating it differently.

Just eat what you can, when you can. Sometimes that happens on HE Diet, your body is just like ugh enough already! But as long as you're eating regularly and aren't going many hours with no food coming in it's ok.
    So protein foods...

-Chicken/turkey ham. 21g proteins every 100g. I eat between 140-180g a day.
    - Ground almonds. 21g proteins every 100g but I'm more often around 50g-80g a day than 100g ^^". I mainly get these at breakfast/as a snack, often mixed in full fat yoghurt or cottage cheese with strawberries.
    - Parmigiano reggiano cheese. 32g proteins every 100g which I have an easier time to eat around.
    - Air-dried beef (bressaola and the likes) 40g proteins every 100g but you only find 60-80g in a pack. Anyway, one of the highest, if not the highest, source of animal proteins the average customer can find here.
    - Sometimes I take pork gelatin shots like aira did in her blue sway. 100g yields 89g of proteins but of course I can't ingest all that at once . I only use 12g-18g mixed in fruit juice and drink it fast. I try to do that 3 times a week.

That's it for the main foods. And of course all around I graze on some other nuts like chestnuts, eats tuna twice a week, and then go with lentils, peas, eggs in cakes like we said, other cheese, full-fat dairy and so on...

I try not to go too long without food but sometimes it's hard. I see some boys moms eat like every two-hours. I managed it last summer but can't for now, I just feel full and satisfied ^^.

Another unrelated thing I forgot to ask about, is that THE preseed ?

https://www.amazon.fr/Ingfertility-P.../dp/B001G7QNKM

Because sometimes I see that one :

https://www.amazon.fr/Fertilit%C3%A9...gateway&sr=8-3

Not to mention we seem to have a french brand or whatever going around.

Dreaming of a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Up !

Dreaming of a

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're getting plenty of protein. I suspect you are getting way more from the other things you're eating than you realize.

They're both the same, just in different packages. Anything marked as sperm safe, conception friendly is good for blue.

11. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're getting plenty of protein. I suspect you are getting way more from the other things you're eating than you realize.

They're both the same, just in different packages. Anything marked as sperm safe, conception friendly is good for blue.
    Thank you, I'll go with that then

Never tried the preseed but I haven't got much CM these past few months (a bit weird for me)... hope it goes well ! Does coconut water really helps with that ?

Dreaming of a

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast