Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is here as it should, started this morning (which is a good sign since even last month it started in the evening). I'm trying not to stress but

Will go buy coconut water. One of the things that worries me the most is weights. I couldn't do them regularly this June because of my job. Had to walk a lot around every day for hours and was too tired once I got home to lift anything. Plus I try to get enough sleep so I go to bed early. It was also a bit hard to snack during the day since I was outside most of the time but I still had my three meals, fortified cereals in the morning, proteins and carbs as much as I could.

Is there something more I can do during the days leading up to O ? I read your answer to hurrem but trying to think about anything I might have forgotten. I want it to be perfect. It weirds me out because it feels like I was doing so much more last time... although I had less supps and nutrients and too much carbs !

Also DH is interested in L-arginine and L-carnitine. Is it okay if he takes them and if so, how much ?
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    That's good to read. True, last year that's what I did, lots of potatoes, bananas and dried fruits on top of the rest. Just hoping I'm not missing out on much if I don't eat too much of them, especially dried fruits. Although they are quite sugary, I've always heard they had lots of nutrients.
    No they aren't that great. They're better than candy I suppose but in terms of nutrients, they're actually fairly low nutrient. Just take a vitamin pill you'll get everything in dry fruit and then some.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Sora liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally do not think doing anything going into O makes any difference but yes try to get lots of sleep, drink coco water/wheatgrass juice/lemon water.

Sicne you're working all day I think it's fine to skip the weights. Remember, we don't want to actually OVERexercise, since overexercise can end up swaying pink.

Yes arginine and carnitine are good options for hubby to take! Absolutely!

500 mg arginine, 1000 mg carnitine. Daily started right away. I'd have him wean off at bfp.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I personally do not think doing anything going into O makes any difference but yes try to get lots of sleep, drink coco water/wheatgrass juice/lemon water.

Sicne you're working all day I think it's fine to skip the weights. Remember, we don't want to actually OVERexercise, since overexercise can end up swaying pink.

Yes arginine and carnitine are good options for hubby to take! Absolutely!

500 mg arginine, 1000 mg carnitine. Daily started right away. I'd have him wean off at bfp.
    Okay thank you for the quick answer ! It's weird, I only seem to find 1000mg arginine and 1500-2000 mg carnitine when searching for brands ?

Even weights could be overexercising if I already walk a lot ? I thought it built muscle and helped sway blue ?

Something I forgot to ask : I'm almost done with Q10... I seem to remember we can't stop that too quickly, that you have to wean off at least after bfp. Should I start to take it every other day instead of daily ?

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Give that a try, 1000 arginine and 1500 carnitine.

If you're doing lots of cardio all day long, and then add MORE exercise on top of that, then yes, it can get into the realm of overexercise. Your body can only do so much and walking does use the muscles in your lower body.

Yes I'd take it every other day now on the coq10. It does need to be weaned off.

7. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok. Give that a try, 1000 arginine and 1500 carnitine.

If you're doing lots of cardio all day long, and then add MORE exercise on top of that, then yes, it can get into the realm of overexercise. Your body can only do so much and walking does use the muscles in your lower body.

Yes I'd take it every other day now on the coq10. It does need to be weaned off.
    Okay thanks a lot !

I've done a lot of walking for my job since the end of May. I don't know if it really counts as cardio since walking this much never made me loose weight before haha ! But it's true my legs and feets hurt quite a lot lately.

Dreaming of a

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soo I got my hands on a 500 arginine

Couldn't find less than 1500 for carnitine or if so, it came with other things added in the mix.

So we now have these :

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope it's okay !

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Okay thanks a lot !

I've done a lot of walking for my job since the end of May. I don't know if it really counts as cardio since walking this much never made me loose weight before haha ! But it's true my legs and feets hurt quite a lot lately.
    It all depends on the amount of cals you eat, sadly cardio alone without calorie restrictions don't make you lose weight. But the aching in your legs is probably muscle growing.

Yes those supps are great!

12. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was thinking about something you said to a pink swayer. I had noticed it while talking about dairy but not pondered it much. You said dairy is fortified but here it's quite different. Only the products marketed towards young children are, be they milk, yoghurts, cheese. They also are the ones who are full fat more often than not (whole milk or made from whole milk). Dairy marketed towards adults is the opposite : often made from skimmed milk, almost never fortified and so on. Some things may be but it's less than children and usually geared towards old women. Same goes for cereals. Ironically, the adult brands which happen to be fortified are the diet ones !

Here you're supposed to "stock" on vitamins when you're a child and an adult is supposed to eat well enough not to need any help (while being very carefull about weight, hence the products made from skimmed milk). There's this idea that if you're lacking some nutrients, it's because you ate "wrong" as a child.

That also may explain why I still had daughters even though I had lots of dairy ? Especially since I didn't take anything fortified cause in my mind, it was for children and old women. But I never drank skimmed milk, hate the stuff.
    Last edited by Sora; June 20th, 2019 at 01:32 PM.

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It never comes down to one thing like that but that is super interesting.

I have a disproportionate number of blue swayers from France, I've noticed that in the past, of all my European countries, by far the most blue swayers are from France!

Thank you for sharing that info with me!!

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast