Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Interesting! I suspect it's like the Drano tests - doesn't actually work for gender, but still interesting to read.

I love reading things like this since so many people act like we are crazy for having gender preference. But people all throughout history have been interested in baby's gender and even monkeys and apes will check the baby's gender as soon as it's born. We have these feelings from some innate human urge!
    They are all talk but even the worst of them admit to trying Shettles or whatever when TTC if you ask the right way. Hypocrites.

I never heard about the Drano test till mid 2010's here. Wonder where it came from ?

There have been so many things throughout the ages proving people were desperate to know the gender and why you birth one and not the other.
    1500-1600 England believed that eating quail eggs and asparagus would net you a boy.
    Spain thought salad swayed blue.
    Even now in France, you have people telling you that sleeping on one side or the other will give you boy or girl. A lot of us are still trying to tie a needel to a string and swing it above our pregnant belly to determine if it's boy/girl. They pretend it can even tell you how many children you will have and what gender each of them will be. Works also with a wedding ring.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting! I suspect it's like the Drano tests - doesn't actually work for gender, but still interesting to read.

I love reading things like this since so many people act like we are crazy for having gender preference. But people all throughout history have been interested in baby's gender and even monkeys and apes will check the baby's gender as soon as it's born. We have these feelings from some innate human urge!
    atomic i know its a bit early but i did my homepregnancy test today..and it came negative last 3 months i m trying and now im feeling a little off.. is it anything i m doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EXACTLY and even when they didn't, they'll admit that they wanted one of both if you ask them. But once they find out WE want a certain gender they act like we have three heads or something!!

I mean all this time and energy people have always put into thinking about and wondering about baby's gender, it has to be innate!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    atomic i know its a bit early but i did my homepregnancy test today..and it came negative last 3 months i m trying and now im feeling a little off.. is it anything i m doing wrong?

Tell me everything you're doing and how many DPO are you?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe on your sway thread Girls Mom 2 or we risk getting your informations and mine mixed up

EXACTLY and even when they didn't, they'll admit that they wanted one of both if you ask them. But once they find out WE want a certain gender they act like we have three heads or something!!

I mean all this time and energy people have always put into thinking about and wondering about baby's gender, it has to be innate!
    Or like we are monsters and/or baby killers. And for those who can go HT, like we're into some sort of human trafficking business. I've heard quite a lot of "The people going HT (even for infertility) are BUYING their children ! How disgusting ! Shame !" or "Wait and see when the kids will discover they were made in a lab and BOUGHT ! They will kill themselves asap ! Poor little ones !"

Honestly, I've yet to meet a "HT kid" on the brink of suicide because of the circumstances surrounding their birth But I've known at least three people who were suicidal because they were abandonned as babies/toddlers by their "got 'em the good old way" parents.

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes sorry thank you!! Please on your own thread if you don't mind.

Yes, it's terrible, it's just terrible people's attitudes! While we've come a long way towards accepting medical intervention with fertility, there is still a long way to go and people's inner beliefs can be very ugly, unfortunately.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes sorry thank you!! Please on your own thread if you don't mind.

Yes, it's terrible, it's just terrible people's attitudes! While we've come a long way towards accepting medical intervention with fertility, there is still a long way to go and people's inner beliefs can be very ugly, unfortunately.
    I can't understand really. It's not like people could just have kids but decided to play Dr Frankenstein in some secret lair or whatever... And it's not like helping fertility hasn't been done or tried before, with potions or whatever crazy rituals...

Dreaming of a

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woke up with cramps this morning. Still no blood in sight but considering the date, that's not good.

If we failed this time again, I will be disappointed really. How come other girls succeeded in their first month TTC and I can't, even though I'm doing the exact same things they did ? Am I too fat to be fertile or what ?

Also, what, so when I don't want to be preg, some lost sperm still finds the egg no matter what, even though I'm tired, in the middle of moving places, stressed out, hungry and sick... But when I'm doing okay, as happy as can be, safe and taking lots of stuff I don't usually take to up my fertility, it's a big NO ? Is it some kind of cosmic joke ? God's sick sense of humor ? Is it so funny for Him to throw my life in disarray and make me miserable ?

Sorry, I'm ranting a bit while not knowing if it's AF (although I sense it is, I don't think these cramps are about pregnancy). But I'm so over failures. Especially when everyone around me gets boys or whatever else they want with their eyes closed. So so tired.

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    okay... i m following you from March i guess..i started high everything diet from April.. i am taking folic 50 mg, fishoil 1000 alternate days., women multivitamin a day, vitamin D 1000iu, and probiotics started from june. DH is taking Zinc.
    My first attempt was in May.. that time i did only two attempts on my possitive opk. In june i tried to do more attempts before O also two attempts in fertile window.. but in jully i start doing unprotected sex soon after my Af and then get successful in my three attempt on possitive opk. this time i also used preseed. i lay down for 30 min after. my cd1 was 24th june and my ovulation occured on 6th jully.. i have 28 day cycle so now i m expecting my af on 22nd jully. but i m feeling symptoms of Af and also my home pregnancy test came negative :/

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Woke up with cramps this morning. Still no blood in sight but considering the date, that's not good.

If we failed this time again, I will be disappointed really. How come other girls succeeded in their first month TTC and I can't, even though I'm doing the exact same things they did ? Am I too fat to be fertile or what ?

Also, what, so when I don't want to be preg, some lost sperm still finds the egg no matter what, even though I'm tired, in the middle of moving places, stressed out, hungry and sick... But when I'm doing okay, as happy as can be, safe and taking lots of stuff I don't usually take to up my fertility, it's a big NO ? Is it some kind of cosmic joke ? God's sick sense of humor ? Is it so funny for Him to throw my life in disarray and make me miserable ?

Sorry, I'm ranting a bit while not knowing if it's AF (although I sense it is, I don't think these cramps are about pregnancy). But I'm so over failures. Especially when everyone around me gets boys or whatever else they want with their eyes closed. So so tired.
    :/ feeling exactly what you r feeling.. i m turning 40 this august..i am soo desperate to be pregnent as quick as possible. and due to this diet i m already looking preg..my friends are starting joke arround if i m pregnent or what? also tons of guests are here cant focus on diet and supps.. if i get Af then ill have to wait again till september to start again proper diet n all. feeling really disappointing and tired.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast