Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not sure what I can say or do to help you in any way, but I am sending lots of prayers and well wishes, and hope that eventually everything turns out well for you. You deserve all the happiness and security, even if life has different plans, because we cannot alter our fate or destiny. But we must never loss hope either, because maybe not now, but someday events turn around and work out for us when we least expect it. Stay strong <3

2. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Sora I'm so sorry - that is how one of my sons is too he can eat anything and he looks like a famine victim OMGosh.

For reasons we don't understand some people swaying blue seem to have trouble conceiving for absolutely no reason at all. It's very puzzling. But the good news is that most of them do still get boys even after it taking a few months.

What parts of the sway are bothering you the most right now?? Let's try dropping some stuff that is driving you loopy anyway and we'll see if it helps both alleviate the stress you're feeling and then also possibly help you get pregnant too (since we don't really even know how it all works)

Are you using Preseed? Maybe try dropping that. I doubt that's the problem but just in case.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE fertility testing, the concern is that there could be something going on that would be easy to fix (like a blocked tube, or your husband having a varicocele) and you woudln't know without more information.

Even Femara and Clomid really don't sway much when you're swaying blue in other ways. Studies indicate they maybe sway 3-5%. So if you were swaying blue and took Clomid you would still be way more likely to have a boy (people have boys on Clomid/Femara all the time!)

Hang in there - I'm so sorry you're struggling right now.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Aww Sora I'm so sorry - that is how one of my sons is too he can eat anything and he looks like a famine victim OMGosh.

For reasons we don't understand some people swaying blue seem to have trouble conceiving for absolutely no reason at all. It's very puzzling. But the good news is that most of them do still get boys even after it taking a few months.

What parts of the sway are bothering you the most right now?? Let's try dropping some stuff that is driving you loopy anyway and we'll see if it helps both alleviate the stress you're feeling and then also possibly help you get pregnant too (since we don't really even know how it all works)

Are you using Preseed? Maybe try dropping that. I doubt that's the problem but just in case.
    Thanks atomic.

My daughter seems to have inherited that too since she's always so frail and thin although she has a very good appetite. I've been accused of not feeding her more time than I care to count. That's the real problem for a parent. If not for other people I would be fine because I know I feed her well and I know (I just have to think of my brother) that she will grow up and survive fine enough as is. Maybe the only problem she will have in the future is that she may find herself too thin (which no doubt will drive her more chubby sister all kind of crazy haha).

Yes I am using Preseed. Not at every attempt but still.

The parts bothering me is the snacking (but it seems to be an important part of it). I mean, despite how fat I am or can become and docs not believing me, I never EVER snacked. My family was absolutely against it, even those of them who never gained an ounce. It was considered a disgusting and unhealthy behavior and highly criticized. For all he is thin, my brother was blamed and grounded when he was caught snacking, especially at night. My father, my uncle and my godfather too tended to snack a lot, especially at night (nuts and especially peanuts) but they were like me, getting fat quickly and the whole family shamed them a lot for it. Finally both my uncle and my godfather ended up with very serious health problems because of how much they ate and had to be hospitalized. It frightened my father into stopping altogether and now he is almost vegetarian.

As for me with how the family shamed them and seeing what happened, I was always scared of eating between meals so I never did.

I do for the sway but I feel ashamed and afraid of being found out. I am especially afraid I will be accused of setting a bad example for my daughters. The mothers around me, especially those with boys, are SO thin ! They weight even less than my brother !

It's a bit the same with blue meals honestly, I find them so, idk, big ? I feel like I'm cooking for a giant or something. I feel uneasy and ashamed while eating, I know they are healthy mind you, but I'm just praying for the calories to go away, to stay in the plate. I guess that's what years of hearing "meat makes you fat, full-fat dairy is the worst and lentils, peas are no better" will do to you.

DH is following a diet a known dietetician cooked up for him to shake off the unecessary weight and he can only eat a bit of meat and lots of vegetables, one fruit a week... And of course he is forbidden to eat dairy or anything with dairy in it. So compared to him, I feel like I'm doing wrong by eating so much and snacking and it worries me. At times like these, idk what to thing but I don't want to take any chance with the sway.

I don't think we can change anything else, I mean, it looks okay from a blue pov. Less and it will just get back into pink territory.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    aww thank u yeah hopefully not.. this time i didnt have female O.. and if i get af next time i will lay down on my belly. thank u so much

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Hi Atomic so Af is here and i m out.. now i am not sure about august coz this month didnt go well.. i have migraines here and ther during my 2ww...skipping breakfast a little and very exosting schedule. i dont want to skip month but at the same time i dont want a lifetime of regret having an opposite. is it okay if now i start eating again properly and after af wait a little and do attempts arround O? also i wanna start excersise specially crunches for my big belly is it okay to do crunches or plank ?? also now i m planning to eat less dryfruits, juices and fruits and eat more meat, eggs and veggies will this be ok for blue? my multivitamines are finished so i m now going to take elevit instead of multivitamin for women. so elevit+ probiotics+ vitamin D 1000iu and fishoil 1000 alternate day. ??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go ahead and cut back ONE snack for now. See if it helps.

It really sounds like you're in between a rock and a hard place as we say - people ready to criticize for eating and for not eating!! Ugh that sounds terrible!

Let's also drop Preseed in case it's having any negative effect.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girls Mom 2 View Post
    Hi Atomic so Af is here and i m out.. now i am not sure about august coz this month didnt go well.. i have migraines here and ther during my 2ww...skipping breakfast a little and very exosting schedule. i dont want to skip month but at the same time i dont want a lifetime of regret having an opposite. is it okay if now i start eating again properly and after af wait a little and do attempts arround O? also i wanna start excersise specially crunches for my big belly is it okay to do crunches or plank ?? also now i m planning to eat less dryfruits, juices and fruits and eat more meat, eggs and veggies will this be ok for blue? my multivitamines are finished so i m now going to take elevit instead of multivitamin for women. so elevit+ probiotics+ vitamin D 1000iu and fishoil 1000 alternate day. ??

It might be better to start a new thread that's just for your sway so I don't get mixed up about who I'm replying to.

I would just regroup on diet and still have your attempts around O.

Yes it's great to do crunches and planks when TTC a boy.

Yes I want you guys to cut back on dry fruit and juice especially, and the super sugary fruit like banana.

Well, I wish we could have gradually switched over from one vitamin to the other, it's better to do it over time but Elevit is ok too.

9. Likes Girls Mom 2 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It might be better to start a new thread that's just for your sway so I don't get mixed up about who I'm replying to.

I would just regroup on diet and still have your attempts around O.

Yes it's great to do crunches and planks when TTC a boy.

Yes I want you guys to cut back on dry fruit and juice especially, and the super sugary fruit like banana.

Well, I wish we could have gradually switched over from one vitamin to the other, it's better to do it over time but Elevit is ok too.
    okay atomic thank u once again.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go ahead and cut back ONE snack for now. See if it helps.

It really sounds like you're in between a rock and a hard place as we say - people ready to criticize for eating and for not eating!! Ugh that sounds terrible!

Let's also drop Preseed in case it's having any negative effect.
    Okay atomic thank you.

So I will drop Preseed for starters. I think I'm out for August. Wasn't thorough with the diet but even so, I've been sick and not sleeping well for a week now and AF has already ended. I think I don't have enough time to get back on my feets before O comes around. DH won't be around or awake for September's O (working night shifts) and I will have lots of work too. So that pushes us back to an October attempt which I hope will yield a BFP. I hope to use the free time we get to refine some things about the sway. I should have less walking for work so I may be able to lift weights again.

Thank you for your time. It feels good getting some things off my chest and talking about gender desire and disappointment. Can't do that anywhere else.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry I missed this post for some reason, I didn't even see it and all of a sudden I saw it again??

I think you're fine to try this month. It's up to you of course but people are almost always doing way better than they think they are!

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast