Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm so sorry I missed this post for some reason, I didn't even see it and all of a sudden I saw it again??

I think you're fine to try this month. It's up to you of course but people are almost always doing way better than they think they are!
    It's okay but really, I think I will not try this month. I've not been following the diet (zero appetite, I think my body is rebelling against all that eating prior), been sick 10 days and getting very few sleeping hours. It does not look good. In fact its the same as when I had my DDs so... I don't want history to repeat.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. If you're not feeling it then I definitely understand. thinking of you, let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. If you're not feeling it then I definitely understand. thinking of you, let me know how I can help!
    Yes thank you ! Plus got a call from work, I will definitely be working (and walking) all day long during O. DH too has lots of work so it will be hard to put in attempts. Looks like this month isn't meant to be

Will prepare myself during September for the October attempt then. Hopefully, there will be more free time.

Dreaming of a

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok! I'm here when you have any questions!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So after drowning in work, being ill with something that looked a lot like toxoplasmosis (still need to run some tests to see if I've become immune), a nasty fall and taking a one month-break from blue diet, I'm back... Seeing how eventfull these past few months were, I'm kinda glad I had only BFNs

So I've been seriously back on blue diet since the middle of September and hoping to TTC in November. Cycle is apparently normal and O just happened so... one month left ?

I have a bit trouble following the diet this time around because of work. I'm often going from places to places and not having a full meal at hand except for the lone sandwich and fruit. I still try to get my meat and animal fats however I can, which is more during breakfast or at night. But I have trouble getting some free time to snack. Another concern of mine is that I have no time to cook homemade meals and I'm weary of carbs. I tried to replace most of them with vegetables but it's less easy being on the move with your fresh vegetables than your average macaroni and cheese in a box

Sports are my main concern though I have lifted some weights but when I work, I'm too tired to move once I get home. I try to keep what you said in mind, atomic, about not versing on the "too much" cause my job includes a lot of walking around Paris which means lots of STAIRS I can't stand STAIRS anymore >< ! I'm well over walking an hour a day and I don't want to end up in pink territory... although I did end up there by being a couch potato too :/ I'm a bit lost about the whole exercise thing tbh ! I can't even learn something about the people I know cause it's 50/50 between no-sports/sports maniacs both in blue and pink. And still, maybe 80% of the sports maniacs are runners and runners only, no weights. I wonder if it plays a role at all ? Sometimes I think metabolism is the key and higher metabolism sway blue (if so I'm definitely done for). But idk really, sports is a big (worrying) question mark.

To let you know, as for now I'm having :

Breakfast : Whole-grain cereals or cereal bar with whole fat milk and pureed fruit.
    Snack : I have much trouble getting free time for that but if I can manage, it's either some dried fruits or another cereal bar or a bit of cheese.
    Lunch : It has more often than not been a sandwich as of late, homemade if possible, with chicken, pork or beef, salad and cheese. Fruit juice, water... If I can I have V8 then and/or a bit of soup.
    Snack : Chocolate/Yoghurt/Whole fat milk
    Dinner : Red or white meat with either lentils or peas and soup. Warm whole fat milk.
    I couldn't do the evening snack for the longest of time, both feeling too full and/or too tired.

I'm happy because I still somehow manage to get lots of animal proteins in but worried about not eating regularly enough or nutritious enough although I do feel full all day-long. Sometimes I also forget my vitamins/minerals.

About that I'm still on Women One a Day, folics plus vitD 2000 because now there's not enough sun, probiotics, 14mg iron, and omega 3 fish oil. Nothing really new there. Still the same old supps.

A good day to everyone !
    Dinner : Red or white meat/Lentils or peas/

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck for next month Sora sending you all my blue dust

i know that exercise is a strong sway tactic but if it helps at all i got all 6 of my boys without it, ive never lifted weights in my life! my youngest boy i was swaying pink and walking 60mins a day 6-7 days per week.
    now 6blue5pink

9. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, the lone sandwich and fruit are ok!! Those of us with all boys did not eat the full HE Diet day in and out, we all had days, many days, where we munched off and on as we could or missed meals. The goal is to eat more than you were when you got your girls, and if you're doing that, it's all good. And I have eaten plenty of mac and cheese along the way and got boys.

The steps and walking is all blue friendly. You don't need to do more than that. Steps are among the best exercises for boys because the muscles attached to your hip are huge and are proven to raise testosterone. Step exercises are my fave exercise, and I did them off and on for the entire time I had all my 4 boys.

Diet and exercise work together so you can't always just look at someone's exercise and predict anything. There's also the competitive factor and whatever else they bring to the table with their personality and lifestyle. We know from our results that exercise does affect a sway so I think you're on the right track with just what you're doing at work.

I think your diet is looking great! Very much the amount and type of food I ate when I got boys. Keep up the great work!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all the words of encouragement everyone !

I got some spotting so AF may be starting. Sort of on time so I'm not worried.

Still have a bit of trouble with meals. Like I said, I often feel full and also very tired lately so I have no appetite at all for... practically everything.

These past few days I've been having cereals as breakfast or snack, I steal the chocolate cereals of my kids because I'm a bit tired of muesli/weetabix type, plus my kids cereals are reinforced with Vits, which is not the case for many adult brands (or if they are, it's mainly with vit B and iron, nothing else). Kids brand are more rich in vits but also more sugary sorry

I still got whole milk, drink plenty of water, but I've had trouble with having my V8 or vegetable juices because too full again T.T

Still having soup regularly, I never forget meat although I've had more chicken than red meat this time around. I also managed to have an egg/day, sometimes 2 eggs/a day or every 2 days if I'm not hungry.

Got mainly pasta, cheese but not too much. I finally had time to get some almonds and chestnuts in !

To answer you atomic, I don't really know how much different it is compared to when I had my girls. The other times it really felt different because I tried to have as much of the HE list as possible. Here I'm just having what I can when I want and it feels lighter somehow ? The main differences would be :

- A good 3 and half a year have past since the birth of DD2.
    - I'm more active.
    - I feel full all day long and never hungry. Also I get three meals a day whereas I often skipped breakfast and/or dinner when I had my girls.
    - More meat/proteins and a lot more fruits than I ever had before.

I try to snack but since I feel full, it's nor really a success. I'm not feeling hungry at all between meals.

For the 2 weeks or so that I have left, I plan to try to have something closer to 9 servings of fruits/vegetables a day (I think for now I'm more around 5). Being carefull with my proteins because once in a blue moon, I go without them for a meal or two. Trying to sleep because I have had a few very short nights lately.

Things I'm most worried about :

- Frequency of non-protected attempts with DH. He has had a lot of work lately and comes home late and we have more been on an every 4 days pattern, if not longer, than our usual every 2-3 days. I'm afraid it may hurt the sway but we really don't have enough time and energy to do better. This is starting to look more like when we had our girls and sometimes I wonder if we should postpone or if we still have enough time left for sperm exposure.

- Lifting weights, as always ! Things have been quieter with work so I have time for it but I'm so tired On the other hand, DH has been on full-on weights mode since September and is doing them twice a week ^^"

Sometimes I'm worried the sway is not good enough this time around. I'm supposed to control it and keep an eye on the little details but I can't concentrate well. I wonder if I'm in a "blue" mood at all. I've been feeling less competitive too compared to last summer. Should I smack myself back to a blue personnality ?

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, just do your best, I promise we all had days/weeks/months like that. I ate chocolate cereal too sometimes. It's not a dealbreaker!

Very few boy moms really had as much veg juice as I suggest for you guys. I like to set the goals high to make up for your diet having been lacking in the past, but you've been on diet for a while now. I think you've had a lot of time to get "caught up" and have a lot of nutrients stored, so try not to worry if you don't always hit the heights of HE Diet. Keep in mind the HE Diet is designed for women who want to sway for 6 weeks and try! If you've had this long eating mostly blue friendly, it is a lot more forgiving.

I really think you're doing great. I am not worried about personality stuff, that will take care of itself. The last thing I want is for you to feel like you're "failing" at personality stuff, you've made so many positive changes in every way. (honestly, worrying about that is more blue friendly!!)

The BD attempts aren't bad at all. I often have blue swayers who have sex once a month or even longer than that! Once every 4 days or so is still in blue frequency and you can still hit it with more than one attempt in the fertile window.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, just do your best, I promise we all had days/weeks/months like that. I ate chocolate cereal too sometimes. It's not a dealbreaker!

Very few boy moms really had as much veg juice as I suggest for you guys. I like to set the goals high to make up for your diet having been lacking in the past, but you've been on diet for a while now. I think you've had a lot of time to get "caught up" and have a lot of nutrients stored, so try not to worry if you don't always hit the heights of HE Diet. Keep in mind the HE Diet is designed for women who want to sway for 6 weeks and try! If you've had this long eating mostly blue friendly, it is a lot more forgiving.

I really think you're doing great. I am not worried about personality stuff, that will take care of itself. The last thing I want is for you to feel like you're "failing" at personality stuff, you've made so many positive changes in every way. (honestly, worrying about that is more blue friendly!!)

The BD attempts aren't bad at all. I often have blue swayers who have sex once a month or even longer than that! Once every 4 days or so is still in blue frequency and you can still hit it with more than one attempt in the fertile window.
    Okay, thank you atomic !

Sure I did HE during summer, it's just that I took a break in August because I had too much work (plus got sick the last two weeks with high fever) and kept forgetting my sups and breakfast. And I ate very little while sick of course. Also we may have BD only once or twice that particular month obviously. I guess one month may not be enough to loose all the nutrients but that's why I tried to start up HE seriously in September in the hopes of making it up while I still had 6-8 weeks left.

But it's true that it also seems to be how well off you are around O that matters. I remember the many stories in the "How we got our boys" thread about girls who conceived their first son during their wedding/honeymoon because they were then eating and resting well although some had been dieting before to fit in the white dress ! So I guess it takes more than a month off to loose everything for sure !

Also news ! I found some Guafainesin tabs (400mg iirc) that can be shipped quickly enough to Paris !

Dreaming of a

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast