Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bet you did better than you thought you were doing though. Your body will definitely see it as an improvement.

Great news on the guaifenesin!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Argh there was a problem and my guaifenesin didn't ship !!!!!

I'm a bit worried ! Although I remember TTC in fall sways a bit blue, I've got that feeling that everything is against me this month ! I have trouble being hungry, I'm tired, there's so little sun I'm just gorging on vit D and I've got no time nor strenght to lift weights

And it's weird, I was complaining about all the blue births around me. But now, the wheel has turned and there are a lot of pink births... and it worries me too Oo ! I'm afraid I will get a pink too, as if there's something in the air that sways pink ? I don't know if I make much sense, probably not ?

Plus it's a bit sad, these pink births are from women who have boys already. It seems so easy for them to switch from one gender to the other depending on the pregnancy... I'm left wondering what am I doing wrong ?

(Trying not to have depressing thoughts because that's not a very blue thing to do *sigh*).

Only good thing I can think about is that DH is doing very well with his every 2 days attempts, even when tired. He feels like this time, he will have his three or more attempts in the fertile window without any loss of energy whatsoever.

That leaves me worried about being the one not strong enough to sway though.

If it doesn't work this month, we may have to take a break again because we have a few other life projects we would like to get done before 2021. I don't know how many months it will take but well. At the very least, I'm not TOO worried about taking a break because I feel that if these projects are successfull, it may help me think more "blue friendly".

AF is over now, any idea about what I may do to sway a bit more before O ?
    Last edited by Sora; October 24th, 2019 at 03:43 PM.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to PM you - don't be defeated - all that you can do is work on what you can control, even without the guaf - drink enough to be hydrated, that is already great
    Good luck!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to PM you - don't be defeated - all that you can do is work on what you can control, even without the guaf - drink enough to be hydrated, that is already great
    Good luck!!
    Thanks don't worry about it !

Yeah I've been drinking a lot lately ! I feel the change ! But I hope it will be enough. People seemed to have good results with guaif.

Why am I in Europe again ? >> *sighs*

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Thanks don't worry about it !

Yeah I've been drinking a lot lately ! I feel the change ! But I hope it will be enough. People seemed to have good results with guaif.

Why am I in Europe again ? >> *sighs*
    Im in UK Sora and im sending you all my blue dust!!

i notice the weird birth trends too.. over here 2019 started out pink pink pink and then the later part of the year is now very very blue!! but i've noticed these patterns in most years and a couple of times ive followed the trend and had blue/pink along with everyone but ive mostly been one of the odd ones out with a blue baby in a sea of pink births so dont lose hope!!
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Im in UK Sora and im sending you all my blue dust!!

i notice the weird birth trends too.. over here 2019 started out pink pink pink and then the later part of the year is now very very blue!! but i've noticed these patterns in most years and a couple of times ive followed the trend and had blue/pink along with everyone but ive mostly been one of the odd ones out with a blue baby in a sea of pink births so dont lose hope!!
    Thank you dear !

Idk, over here, it has been very blue ranging from 2013 til now. Lots and lots of boys. At my girls schools it shows, each class is full to the brim with boys with only 7-10 girls for 15-20 boys. Only now am I seeing a flow of pink strollers. It started somewhere around the summer. I wonder what's happening. Even very blue moms have been getting pregnant with girls.

Taking all the blue dust I can get !

Dreaming of a

8. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that's how everyone is though - if everyone is having a boy they think "oh no now everyone has used up all the boys" and then if everyone is having a girl they think "oh no there's something in the air!" But really, the gender of your baby has nothing to do with what anyone else is having.

To be honest that is the one thing that still gets to me to this very day - is how easily it all seems to come for some people. Everyone I know in real life, it seems like anyway, got a boy and a girl or a girl and a boy just boom, boom, like that, no effort, no stress or sorrow, and then they're invariably saying "we're DONE!" like they did some brilliant maneuver from sheer force of will rather than just from dumb luck, and they go on to have these fabulous lives where they take trips and go out and do things while I am still eating Top Ramen and wondering how I can afford Netflix, LOL. It really does get to me.

I think it's very encouraging that hubby can keep up with the schedule. I see the most successful sways in the group where the husband is able to keep up with the BD schedule.

Please trust me - even those of us with all boys had feelings like that!!! It's just part of life! It doesn't mean your sway won't work, you've made so many positive changes. Between now and your attempt, just do your best and if you fall a little short from where you want to be, that's ok. We set our goals high so then when we don't reach them, we've still gone a long way towards the direction of blue.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

To be honest that is the one thing that still gets to me to this very day - is how easily it all seems to come for some people. Everyone I know in real life, it seems like anyway, got a boy and a girl or a girl and a boy just boom, boom, like that, no effort, no stress or sorrow, and then they're invariably saying "we're DONE!" like they did some brilliant maneuver from sheer force of will rather than just from dumb luck, and they go on to have these fabulous lives where they take trips and go out and do things while I am still eating Top Ramen and wondering how I can afford Netflix, LOL. It really does get to me.
    This ! I am exactly the same ! I fought so hard for the little I already have, blood and tears included and some of my acquaintances, great people (and not so great people) just go bam bam bam like you said, even with things they didn't even plan for. Then they get the best outcome and carry on with almost perfect lives, going abroad, meeting tons of interesting people and discovering things, while your stuck in your same old town, trying to befriend the grumpy neighboor ^^" ! I get it so much and it's a bit of a consolation that I'm not alone in this.

Yep I hope DH still carry on feeling great and all !

Dreaming of a

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES!!!!! Life has always been a struggle for me since day one and it really is upsetting that I then, on top of it, couldn't even get a girl without having to try for 20+ years, have 5 kids, and do all this research and stuff, and then not even get her till I was so old I'll be dead or quite elderly before she's really even a woman herself. It seems like such a small thing and I was denied that, just like I was denied a lot of other small things that come easily to others.

but of course I could have all these same problems and be living during the Black Plague, LOL.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    YES!!!!! Life has always been a struggle for me since day one and it really is upsetting that I then, on top of it, couldn't even get a girl without having to try for 20+ years, have 5 kids, and do all this research and stuff, and then not even get her till I was so old I'll be dead or quite elderly before she's really even a woman herself. It seems like such a small thing and I was denied that, just like I was denied a lot of other small things that come easily to others.

but of course I could have all these same problems and be living during the Black Plague, LOL.
    Yes, there are always worse things. But lately I've been thinking... If we always say "it could be worse/there's worse", then we start to accept the unthinkable. First it will be little wounds, then it will be bigger wounds. Whatever other things happen out there, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be happy and get what makes us happy. Some people are ready to kill to get what they want. We're wishing for things that won't kill anyone. Is it such a terrible thing, really ?

Not saying that for you, of course, but to the many many people out there who either have it easy or have lost hope and who criticize those who are fighting for their dreams.

On a more positive note you have your girl now ^^ ! She is there !

Dreaming of a

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast