Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly!!! I agree that it's terrible how people judge anyone for pursuing some basic happiness, even as they celebrate people chasing dreams all the time, like climbing Mount Everest or whatever.

I sometimes think of it as hitting your thumb with a hammer - it hurts! No one would ever say that hitting your thumb with a hammer is worse than having thumb cancer - but it still hurts. It doesn't make us bad people for being upset at that, or for trying to avoid that pain, even if we can acknowledge other people have things worse.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I'm a bit bothered. O is supposed to be today, I've been testing with opks since CD10 but nothing really showed up. At one point, I had a light positive result on the 29th or 30th, can't remember well... but after that nothing. Clearblue too doesn't show anything. Maybe I tested wrong because I was seldom at home these past few days and it was hard to find the time to go pee and test. O may also have been delayed because we had lots of things to do for Halloween and ended up very tired with DH.

I'm wondering what to do though. We're still on a DTD every 2 days basis. Yesterday we failed to do anything because we were much too tired after Halloween and fell asleep early. I'm worried because if O happened still, I wouldn't want things to count as one attempt because we had no time nor strenght to do more

Today should be okay, once DH gets home that is ! Last BDs were on the 30th and 31th late at night.

Edit : Tested again just to see, got a light result on normal OPK again and nothing on Clearblue. Weird.
    Last edited by Sora; November 2nd, 2019 at 01:29 PM.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My suspicion is that your O is delayed because of the Halloween activities. But have you had any symptoms at all?? EWCM or increased libido?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    My suspicion is that your O is delayed because of the Halloween activities. But have you had any symptoms at all?? EWCM or increased libido?
    Not really, that's what makes me suspect it may have been yes... Last month was full symptoms and here, nothing or subdued...

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, keep having attempts, I suspect you will ovulate once things quiet down a bit!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, keep having attempts, I suspect you will ovulate once things quiet down a bit!
    Tested again yesterday but nothing still, not even a faint line. Looks like a fading pattern. So maybe O did happen still and I failed to get the peak since I had very few occasions or time to test these past days, what with Halloween and all (and being outside most of the time). We tried to keep up with attempts best we could. Not a good month all in all.

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes it's the months where we think it's not a good month that we conceive in, though! Good luck and blue dust!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes it's the months where we think it's not a good month that we conceive in, though! Good luck and blue dust!
    Thank you, we'll see. If not, will take a break again.

I don't know why but this time around I put on quite a bit of weight despite eating less (imo) than last summer when I was following blue diet to a T... Also it's weird in that I feel "swollen", like with water retention but I don't think it's that because I drank much better. Even my feets seem swollen. Did it ever happen to other blue swayers ?

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you eating a lot of sodium??

No that's not normal, we may want to have you check in with your doc because I'd like them to check your blood pressure. I know you've been on your feet a lot and sometimes that can cause ankles to swell, but it's just best if we check up on that since rapid weight gain can (rarely) mean a different problem going on that doesn't ahve anything to do with swaying, but with your overall health.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you eating a lot of sodium??

No that's not normal, we may want to have you check in with your doc because I'd like them to check your blood pressure. I know you've been on your feet a lot and sometimes that can cause ankles to swell, but it's just best if we check up on that since rapid weight gain can (rarely) mean a different problem going on that doesn't ahve anything to do with swaying, but with your overall health.
    Now that you ask about it, I did eat saltier kind of foods these past weeks . Not that I add salt or anything with it, but it just happens that everything I've eaten lately is on the saltier side of things : saltier meats, stocked up on beef and chicken jerky thanks to a sale, had pastas with salty sauce or other plates and recipes that are more seasonned with salt and pepper than usual... Even the water I used has a bit more sodium than the other brands. Do you think that may be the cause ?

I have been feeling a bit better and less bloated these past days. On the other hand, I've got one week left before AF if BFN so I may also be PMSing. Otherwise, I've got no other symptoms and don't even know if I ovulated in the end

Dreaming of a

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast