Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Iben posted on your ultrasound scan...
    Ghost baby, that is very cute !! I bet they’re excited
    Sorry to hear you’ve been so sick..I think often the more pregnancies (hence the more kids at home and the more tired) the more one is likely to feel,sick.
    I found that with my third I was sicker ( if that was possible lol) - I thought I had a boys cooking because I was sooo nervous/aggressive..nope, just hormones driving me mad, heightening EVERYTHING lol I truly think the sick not sick more sick less sick etc has no bearing on one gender or the other
    I really hope it eases soon...!
    Xx
    Same I do believe the amount of symptoms you have at the beginning is related somehow to how tired you are. Yeah I admit I was wondering if the aggressivity was related but when looking for other stories, I found even girls' moms had that so...

But yeah really symptoms don't seem related to gender at all. It would be too easy XD !
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I often hear "but it has to be a boy because I feel agressive, so it must be testosterone" but the thing is, the baby does not even make testosterone at the start of pregnancy, and only makes high levels towards the end of pregnancy, and it appears to be the other hormones who create these feelings of aggressiveness (same with PMS which is down to fluctuations in estrogen and progesterone, not testosteron)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I often hear "but it has to be a boy because I feel agressive, so it must be testosterone" but the thing is, the baby does not even make testosterone at the start of pregnancy, and only makes high levels towards the end of pregnancy, and it appears to be the other hormones who create these feelings of aggressiveness (same with PMS which is down to fluctuations in estrogen and progesterone, not testosteron)
    Yeah, it was really strange though ! For the others I felt rather depressed and for DD1, I became paranoid at the end of T2. Whenever I was outside, I would feel like I was being spyed on, followed. Once we were dining out with my husband and suddenly, I had this pressure, a circling thought, that the people around us were going to attack us. Totally illogical but I felt unsafe somehow ? Disappeared at T3. I've heard that it can happen, something to do with an old instinct you can found in animals too making the female warry about possible attacks from predators or something...

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I had a pregnancy like that, very anxious about entirely ridiculous things like feeling I would somehow fall into the tires of cars passing by or people walking past the house!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh whoops sorry didn't mean to hit send...at the end of the second trimester you are making a really large volume of blood and this reaches a peak at that point. It's the time when women are the most likely to become anemic and those of us (like me) who are prone to heart palpitations during pregnancy often have them at this stage of gestation so I would suspect it was probably linked to those kinds of changes.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry everyone I failed. Thank you all for the support and love.

Dreaming of a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You did not fail, sometimes the cards just don't go our way. I am so sorry that it did not go as we hoped, how can we help???

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You did not fail, sometimes the cards just don't go our way. I am so sorry that it did not go as we hoped, how can we help???
    I don't know. It's killing me. My worst fear came through and it's killing me. I ruined my body a bit more, put my health at risk, going through Corona for nothing. Just unbalanced my family more. Just won us the whispers and criticism and the stares. Just killed any social life I had left cause how will I face my neighboors and friends all pregnant with their boys.
    I'm a mess, wondering what did I do wrong. Should I have called it off last fall ? I knew it was not a perfect month I should have postponed. Or maybe even before when it started to take too much time TTC. Should have known it looked bad for blue cause blue seems to be = immediate pregnancy.

We will have to go HT and the costs, the treatments, the travel is frightening. But I miss him too much.

I'm so enraged too. I hoped it would be behind me. To go shopping blue. I hoped I could give the little dresses away and now I will have to use them again and I want to burn them all.

Dreaming of a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    I don't know. It's killing me. My worst fear came through and it's killing me. I ruined my body a bit more, put my health at risk, going through Corona for nothing. Just unbalanced my family more. Just won us the whispers and criticism and the stares. Just killed any social life I had left cause how will I face my neighboors and friends all pregnant with their boys.
    I'm a mess, wondering what did I do wrong. Should I have called it off last fall ? I knew it was not a perfect month I should have postponed. Or maybe even before when it started to take too much time TTC. Should have known it looked bad for blue cause blue seems to be = immediate pregnancy.

We will have to go HT and the costs, the treatments, the travel is frightening. But I miss him too much.

I'm so enraged too. I hoped it would be behind me. To go shopping blue. I hoped I could give the little dresses away and now I will have to use them again and I want to burn them all.
    Sora i know i replied to you already (you must be sick of my posts!) but seeing what you have said about the dresses it took me back to when my GD was at its worst and i thought id share what i did just incase it helps in some small way.. I couldnt face the boy clothes or the blue stuff or worse people looking into the pram and seeing "another boy" i had all boys and our only daughter had died during pregnancy so the "oh god all boys / poor you how awful / dont you want a girl?!" type comments were literally killing me. Like you already said i also wanted to move away and live in the middle of nowhere just to avoid the comments and judgements or just never leave the house again.
    So i stopped using "boy" clothes and dressed those babies in white, yellow and grey all gender-neutral colours for the first 9 months. To a stranger in the street they had no way of telling the gender which did lessen the comments and for me there was something about not having to face the boy baby clothes that somehow helped. I cant really explain it and it didnt stop my GD but it made it bareable to dress and then look after that baby, i wasnt being smacked in the face with "another boy" 24/7. If you cant face the dresses dont do the dresses, it wont do baby any harm
    now 6blue5pink

12. Likes tillytys, ChezIBY liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats a great idea 4blue2pink!

Sora, could HT be in your future? I have seen ladies seek great comfort in planning their HT journey straight away when discovering they were not carrying their DG, it takes all the pressure off of this pregnancy and moves the goal to a further date thats all! there could be twin blues in the future

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast