Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry it didn't go the way you wanted. DS3 was a sway opposite and we wouldn't trade him for anything now. <3 <3 <3

Congrats on the baby, I hope you have a very easy recovery and she fits just perfectly into your family as our Ds3 did. <3

2. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats TP!!!!!!!! I'm sorry the sway didn't go how you wanted but congrats on having and holding another precious baby in your arms!!! I've been nervously waiting for your news!!! You were so strong to go team green!!!! Hope your delivery and recovery were amazing !
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations TP! How are you coping? I hope you're able to update us soon on how you are and provide more details on your baby girl. This is not the outcome you were desiring but your dd now has a sister and a chance to experience that unbreakable sibling bond that having a same sex sibling can offer. Wishing you a speedy recovery and again, when you're able, please open us to us all here. You have quite the following, I think everyone admires your openness and honesty about your struggles with GD as you will often address the more brutal feelings and emotions that many would experience but are too afraid to admit. You are a warrior and a fighter and you will get through this. So many hugs and well wishes to you and family and I cannot wait to hear more about your beautiful new addition

Edit: I just read your update on your dd group thread.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; January 12th, 2019 at 05:06 PM.

5. Likes Blue2, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby girl. I see its a sway opposite. I just wanted to say i have 2 daughters they are aged 11 and soon to be 9. We watch them play, talk, laugh, cry, fight together with my husband and trust me even though back then we were hoping dd2 will be a boy we feel so blessed now they are both girls. They are like best friends im so happy for them to have each other. They watch the same shows, they want to play the same games, they just understand each other dont get me wrong they do have their girl fights but i am so happy they are both girls and have each other. Its school holidays here and not once they wanted to go somewhere or said they are bored they are enough for each other as friends.
    A few years later from now when you start to see their special bond you will feel the same too xx
    Last edited by Bluedust; January 15th, 2019 at 08:55 PM.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no tp, I'm so sorry. I hope you are able to find peace somehow. There was me and 3 sisters growing up, it really is a special bond, we're so close today. HUGS.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456