Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can email you the original on completion if you message me your email privately. Otherwise I'll send it to tech support and they'll reformat it and make it purty and post it in your custom coaching forum (they'll do that anyway whether I send you the original or not). It sometimes takes them an additional couple days to do that and I'm happy to email the originals.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @3littleladies....FX for you!
    I too have three little girls (dd1 Clomid babe after long infertility, DD2, Clomid babe too but different sway (Shettles, Papa) but both BFP s on 1st try with Clomid... dd3 al natural, on 2nd cycle and strong HE diet/blue sway ).
    Will keep an eye on how things go for you, as am hoping ttc when dd3 is. 18-24m ish (she only is 6 m.o now,still breastfed etc).
    If you have any questions,’let me’ know, even if my last sway gave me my beautiful opposite, I have read heaps’ on here
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush, 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone
    I am swaying boy, hoping to TTC first week of next month. I am taking Bee Pollen/Royal jelly (just one tsp a day), fish oil (1350mg every other day), Pregnacare Conception, 400mg extra folic acid, vitamins d 10mg extra (total 1000ui), DH is taking the Wellman Conception. I am having Pineapple juice whenever I can, trying to eat lots of red meat and Potatos. Does this sound right? I have also started fresh orange juice - is this ok?

Any advice would be appreciated!! Thank you
    Mommy to a beautiful princess .. swaying this time!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can email you the original on completion if you message me your email privately. Otherwise I'll send it to tech support and they'll reformat it and make it purty and post it in your custom coaching forum (they'll do that anyway whether I send you the original or not). It sometimes takes them an additional couple days to do that and I'm happy to email the originals.
    Thanks atomic! Looking forward to getting started on it xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    @3littleladies....FX for you!
    I too have three little girls (dd1 Clomid babe after long infertility, DD2, Clomid babe too but different sway (Shettles, Papa) but both BFP s on 1st try with Clomid... dd3 al natural, on 2nd cycle and strong HE diet/blue sway ).
    Will keep an eye on how things go for you, as am hoping ttc when dd3 is. 18-24m ish (she only is 6 m.o now,still breastfed etc).
    If you have any questions,’let me’ know, even if my last sway gave me my beautiful opposite, I have read heaps’ on here
    Thanks LMSM

Nice to hear from someone in an almost identical position! It sounds so similar other than the clomid - My second was a shettles opposite and my third was also a strong sway opposite too! Now that she’s here I wouldn’t change it but I just cannot imagine not having my longed for little boy to finish us off. Only time will tell - will keep you posted! Keep everything crossed for me - I need all the help I can as I think I’m very much set for girl x

9. Likes MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic

Sorry to bother you as I know you must get inundated!

Further to my message the other night about multivitamins...I think I’m gonna opt for the centrum one unless you feel otherwise? From what you’ve said it seems to have the most “normal” vitamins in and no extra stuff. It also appears to be normal levels except the vit D and folic which are over like u suggested....hope that tally’s with what you think?

If u can still let me know what u make of DHs multi vit too that would be fab - I would hate him to be inadvertently throwing my sway just by taking the wrong tablet!

Thanks a million xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes the centrum is the one I want you to take.

Oh somehow I missed that one was for men. I couldn't get a good view of that on my computer, I"ll look it up on Amazon to see.

Ok I'm back, LOL (not sure i needed to write all that ha ha)

I would prefer you find a multivitamin for men without those sky high doses of B Vitamins if at all possible.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic - no worries. I’ll get him the centrum for men I think and then he can switch back to this one if and when I get BFP

I sent a message as I think the package included the 21 day menu plan but I didn’t get it? I also noticed that the generic 21 HE day plan in the forum was corrupted/wouldn’t open either - can you send me the link or email me a copy please?

I know red meats are good for the diet - do deli/cured meats count for lunch? (Not just Ham, but pastrami, palma ham, salami etc)

Thanks x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mentioned this via email but I think the reason u couldn't open the 21 day diet file was due to the Tapatalk browser so if you use a different browser (even just on your phone, just not in Tapatalk) then it should work. i was able to open it on 2 different computers using 2 different OS so let me know if you can't get it working and I'll contact tech support.

I woudl try to keep cured meats minimal, 2-3 times a week due to the nitrates. And I'd err on the side of real meat (ham and pastrami) and not sausage meat (pepperoni, salami, bologna) because the sausages are often much lower in protein than the lunch meats are.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I mentioned this via email but I think the reason u couldn't open the 21 day diet file was due to the Tapatalk browser so if you use a different browser (even just on your phone, just not in Tapatalk) then it should work. i was able to open it on 2 different computers using 2 different OS so let me know if you can't get it working and I'll contact tech support.

I woudl try to keep cured meats minimal, 2-3 times a week due to the nitrates. And I'd err on the side of real meat (ham and pastrami) and not sausage meat (pepperoni, salami, bologna) because the sausages are often much lower in protein than the lunch meats are.
    Great thanks atomic - I managed to get it outside of the app

Lovely thank you - will do just that and stick to red meat with cured meats once or twice a week! Thanks also for confirming about DH suppliment - I’ve bought him the centrum for men instead as it’s all a bit more normal in terms of levels and herbs.

He has also been taking a fish oil 1000mg and a really really strong vit c tablet - all for about 3 years. Could those supps along with his mega dose multi vit have possibly thrown off my last sway where I got my (beautiful) little oppsoite?
    I’m wondering if I switch him to my fish oil - 500mg and drop the vit c for the sway? He’s pretty happy to do what I want him too in terms of diet, supps and BD pattern. It’s the other bits like smoking and beer I would struggle to change (not that he drinks or smokes loads but that stuff is a bit out of my control)

What do u think on those other supps? Xx

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast