Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boyswayhere View Post
    Hi Everyone
    I am swaying boy, hoping to TTC first week of next month. I am taking Bee Pollen/Royal jelly (just one tsp a day), fish oil (1350mg every other day), Pregnacare Conception, 400mg extra folic acid, vitamins d 10mg extra (total 1000ui), DH is taking the Wellman Conception. I am having Pineapple juice whenever I can, trying to eat lots of red meat and Potatos. Does this sound right? I have also started fresh orange juice - is this ok?

Any advice would be appreciated!! Thank you
    I'm sorry, I missed this - it's easiest for me for you guys to start your own threads as it gets confusing for me to advise different people in one thread.

I am not a fan of Pregnacare conception, I recommend weaning off that one onto one that does not have megadoses of nutrients and herbs in it. Also don't love Wellman's but it's better than the Pregnacare.

I don't like RJBP. It has been chemically studied and found to have nothing in it other than B vitamins (already getting tons of those in the PRegnacare! And too many B vitamins can mess up your cycle badly!) and small amounts of fat and protein you're already getting in diet. Plus it can make you end up allergic to bees and people have died from taking it.

Pineapple and orange juice are great. red meat, and potatoes are ok if you don't gain tons of weight from them.

I prefer you guys are on 1600-2000 mcg folic acid or folate in total.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Great thanks atomic - I managed to get it outside of the app

Lovely thank you - will do just that and stick to red meat with cured meats once or twice a week! Thanks also for confirming about DH suppliment - I’ve bought him the centrum for men instead as it’s all a bit more normal in terms of levels and herbs.

He has also been taking a fish oil 1000mg and a really really strong vit c tablet - all for about 3 years. Could those supps along with his mega dose multi vit have possibly thrown off my last sway where I got my (beautiful) little oppsoite?
    I’m wondering if I switch him to my fish oil - 500mg and drop the vit c for the sway? He’s pretty happy to do what I want him too in terms of diet, supps and BD pattern. It’s the other bits like smoking and beer I would struggle to change (not that he drinks or smokes loads but that stuff is a bit out of my control)

What do u think on those other supps? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomic - did you manage to take a look at this for DH supps? Sorry to be a pain XX

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - did you manage to take a look at this for DH supps? Sorry to be a pain XX

I answered you somewhere about this, in PM maybe?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thanks atomic - I managed to get it outside of the app

Lovely thank you - will do just that and stick to red meat with cured meats once or twice a week! Thanks also for confirming about DH suppliment - I’ve bought him the centrum for men instead as it’s all a bit more normal in terms of levels and herbs.

He has also been taking a fish oil 1000mg and a really really strong vit c tablet - all for about 3 years. Could those supps along with his mega dose multi vit have possibly thrown off my last sway where I got my (beautiful) little oppsoite?
    I’m wondering if I switch him to my fish oil - 500mg and drop the vit c for the sway? He’s pretty happy to do what I want him too in terms of diet, supps and BD pattern. It’s the other bits like smoking and beer I would struggle to change (not that he drinks or smokes loads but that stuff is a bit out of my control)

What do u think on those other supps? Xx

Oh sorry I missed this, now I see what you are asking me! DUHH!

I would have him go to every other day on the fish oil and wean off the C totally.

What we need to do is focus on the stuff that is within our sphere of control and let go of the things that we can't control. none of us have an ideal sway, there's always something that doesn't quite occur the way we hoped it would, but by focusing on doing the things we can rather than dwelling on what we can't, we can still have great and successful sways!

5. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic

I’ve got about one month to go till first attempt. Diet, exercise and supps going well.

I’ll be doing SMEP, using preseed and taking robittuson week of attempt. I also may add coconut water to the mix for that week too if u think it’s a good idea?

Anything else you thing majorly sways that I am forgetting??

I’ve heard bits and pieces about brewers yeast and wheatgrass capsules - should I be doing something with those too?

Thanks x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that the coconut water really does anything, but if you believe in potassium it's an easy way to get it.

I think you're right on target here for a great sway!!

I don't think brewer's yeast is necessary if you're eating an otherwise good diet, but it doesn't hurt. Wheatgrass capsules I have suspicions may sway pink. If you want to do WG juice (which I am not sold on really working either) then that is ok, either 2-3 days a week OR daily for a week comiing into O. But this is JUICE ONLY, not the supplements, and be careful you're not getting the wheatgrass juices that have lots of other ingredients in them like flax or seaweeds that may harm your sway or even your health.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much atomic. I’m gonna steer clear of wheatgrass and coconut water I think then considering what you have said.

With the brewers yeast - is it capsules I buy or powder (or does it not matter?) What gets best results? If powder - do I put it in food? I’ve attached pics of a couple as not sure what is best to go for?

Thanks so much for all your help and encouragement

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I may chime in, I thought Nutritional Yeast Flakes were better? (You can sprinkle on food, it’s got a cheesy/nutty flavour)
    Both hubs And I like them, so was a good way to get nutrients in without the need for yet another tablet
    Will let Atomic advise as wouldn’t want to mislead you..
    FX for you!
    Last edited by LMSM; October 24th, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

10. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nutritional yeast has b6 vitamins also.. Right ? Is this ok ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    If I may chime in, I thought Nutritional Yeast Flakes were better? (You can sprinkle on food, it’s got a cheesy/nutty flavour)
    Both hubs And I like them, so was a good way to get nutrients in without the need for yet another tablet
    Will let Atomic advise as wouldn’t want to mislead you..
    FX for you!
    I actually thought, if anything, it was the opposite? But that both are fine and particularly are very good for vegetarians swaying blue. I am a huge Brewer's Yeast fan (yes, seriously -- I sprinkle that stuff in and on everything haha) so was hoping I'm not incorrect!

And B6 is fine Bromedha. Atomic thinks it says blue very strongly.
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; October 25th, 2018 at 07:39 AM.

14. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast