Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you post in your coaching forum I can give you same day service!! Just "reply" to your plan.

Anyway, it's not critical at all, it's just to guard against delayed ovulation. I suspect you've ovulated and it's all good now anyway. I'd just let him rest now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic - I can’t seem to find the right area to post on my phone. I’ll keep looking as the coaching help sounds good next cycle - this one was another BFN

We have done the SMEP both cycles. I am a tad surprised it hasn’t worked - I know it’s only 2 cycles and that’s nothing in the scheme of things but we have got pregnant really quickly in the past and that was with just 1 or 2 attempts (probably hence the girls! )

Anyways - my question is, if we can’t maintain SMEP (which I’m not sure DH can) what other BD pattern is the next best thing for boy?

We naturally BD 1 or 2 times a week (when not TTC)

Obviously I want our best blue shot, but I also want him to be able to dtd and not have so much pressure

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    STill aim at SMEP just ease off the attempts that are not in the fertile window.

I would go back to 2x a week and then hit it with the 3x attempts at or around positive OPK.

4. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic

I’ve got a bit of a funny one this month - I’ve been DTD every other day and waiting to ovulate but still nothing. When I did an ovulation Callander it said I should have by now - about 4 days ago.

A) can you have random months where you don’t ovulate or is it more likely I’ve missed it with a test
    B) if I didn’t ovulate should I be concerned? Especially with my low ovarian reserve?
    C) if I did and missed it somehow - am I in major girl territory by just dtd eod and not getting in my multiple attempts around OPK???

Relevant Bd in our fertile window are - Cd12, cd14, cd 16 and tonight which is cd18

Can I still ovulate after cd18 or is that highly unlikely??

What do I do now - just continue dtd eod for a while longer? When can I stop?

Thanks xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can still ovulate at any time. Even after several weeks/months! Keep BD.

It's also possible to have a false negative OPK - so the OPK never goes positive but you have surged and ovulated.

No I'd not worry - often with low ovarian reserve you will still ovulate, just that the egg is no good. Doesn't tell us anything

DTD every other day sways blue. I don't have as high of confidence in it as I do the 3 around pos OPK but it's still good for blue.

Just keep going as long as you guys can stand it.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

It’s been a while - I’ve sort of lost my way with my sway if I’m totally honest.

We’ve been ttc for 4 months now over 5 month period (we took 1 month off as we went away and my sway took a massive hit). Still no BFP. With my three girls we got a BFP within 1-2 months. I think that’s part of my spiralling motivation. Before ttc #4 I got told I had low ovarian reserve after some bloods I had done. This cycle I didn’t appear to ovulate at all, but I’ve just had a ridiculously heavy period with some really weird symptoms and (sorry tmi) lots of clotting - so I did wonder if it was perhaps a missed miscarriage?? *

As it’s Christmas, my sway has deviated - diet is ok (as I’m stuffing my face!!) but I’m not really exercising, supps are hit and miss and I am drinking quite a bit of gin (during my swaying I reserved it to one large red on a Friday night!)

Do I ttc in jan cycle - in 2 weeks on the basis that my egg reserve may be low and time not on my side (36) or do I take jan off to give myself 6 weeks to get back on it properly??? I’m also concerned that if it was a missed miscarriage- if I ttc in jan (the next cycle) doesn’t that sway pink?? Just would like some friendly advise on what others would do in this situation.

I know In the scheme of things ttc for 4 months is nothing, but I just feel I’m losing my way a bit and if I’m totally honest losing my conviction for swaying (my partner is a non believer, especially as #3 was a sway opposite)

Help!! Xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in your other thread!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help please for boy sway!

Arghh I need some urgent help...

So we have been BD very frequently and at least EOD since af, however we were due to BD last night (sat night) and didn’t as DH was too tired from working. Sods law at 11pm when he was fast asleep I took a test and got my first positive OPK

We have had attempts CD 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 14

I got my positive OPK evening of CD 13 (the day we didn’t BD and should have) and morning of CD14 - we BD that night (tonight)

I’ve been getting some cramping and pain in ovary tonight (CD14) so wondering if I’m ovulating now?

We plan to bd tomorrow too CD15 and then probably have a night off and BD again CD17 in case of late O...is that the right thing to do??

There is not really any way we can BD again in morning as we have 3 little kids and work if we could that would massively make me feel better. I’m pretty bummed about missing the attempt on CD13

Does this look terrible for a blue sway?? Anything else I should/could do to improve? Honest thoughts please?

I guess realistically if I ovulate tonight (CD14 or in the morning CD15 - which is 36 hours after positive OPK) and I BD tomorrow as planned, that would still be 4 attempts in the fertile window won’t it???

Oh and can I ask - does Johnsons baby oil sway pink, blue or neutral? I used preseed on myself but noticed DH used some oil on himself before entering and finishing (if you know what I mean - sorry for tmi!) so our overall lube would have consisted of whatever johnsons baby oil was left on him and the preseed put in me (which I’m hoping outweighed the oil in terms of amounts)??

Thanks in advance for help

(Have posted here as well as my other thread in the hope you see one of them tonight - hope that’s ok )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited by 3littleladies01; January 6th, 2019 at 06:17 PM.

10. Thanks Pwiglet thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O Pain does not tell you when you're ovulating. You can have those pains before during and after O (the Fallopian tubes cramp pretty intensely after ovualtion)

But yes go ahead and BD tonight and then again CD 17. If possible to BD C 16 then go for it, but if not I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Don't worry about the morning attempt. That is mainly for people who have to do Shettles timing. They don't do any earlier attempts and so I have them do that morning attempt. But I've never done that and I have 4 boys all of whome are from attempts very much like yours are.

I can't tell you if that's 4 attempts or not - just too many variables. But I can tell you that is very very much how I got my boys. We didn't BD day after day after day, much more like what you guys did - and that's for all four!

We don't know how baby oil sways. As a general rule I prefer people avoid oils because sperm isn't meant to swim thru oil but a little is fine, it couldn't have amounted to anything esp. with the Preseed in the mix. You got this!

12. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much atomic - so so reassuring to know that’s how you got your boys! Fingers crossed it works the same for us. It’s cycle 5 for us so I really hope this is it

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast