Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If Dr. Ramzi was legit he would have published his "study" and would have made a mint with it. He didn't do that, and that indicates that he doesn't want other scientists to be able to try to repeat his results. Very, very shady! Now that I know that (which for some reason I'd never even double checked that until this year, I suppose because so many people told me it was a study! and I could never understand why no ultrasound places were using it! now I do!) and also having seen people pay him to guess and he guessed wrong, I do not believe in Ramzi. You also cannot tell on an abdominal scan anyway, has to be transvaginal.

heart rate does not predict gender. This has been widely studied and the only thing that determines heart rate is the age of the baby's gestation. All babies have that kind of heart rate at that gestation. Totally normal. My daughter had the lowest heart rate of all 5 of my babies and with several of my boys I was told "oh that means it's a girl!" NO
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Tali.kah liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If Dr. Ramzi was legit he would have published his "study" and would have made a mint with it. He didn't do that, and that indicates that he doesn't want other scientists to be able to try to repeat his results. Very, very shady! Now that I know that (which for some reason I'd never even double checked that until this year, I suppose because so many people told me it was a study! and I could never understand why no ultrasound places were using it! now I do!) and also having seen people pay him to guess and he guessed wrong, I do not believe in Ramzi. You also cannot tell on an abdominal scan anyway, has to be transvaginal.

heart rate does not predict gender. This has been widely studied and the only thing that determines heart rate is the age of the baby's gestation. All babies have that kind of heart rate at that gestation. Totally normal. My daughter had the lowest heart rate of all 5 of my babies and with several of my boys I was told "oh that means it's a girl!" NO

Thank you thank you for putting me at ease with your wisdom and truth!!!! See, I know all those things BUT I can't help myself over analyzing with these theories and old wives tales!!!!

I'm still debating doing a nipt or not... also debating the sneak peek test- I've read all the reviews and I'm confident I could avoid false results by being very sterile with my technique - ughhhhhh wish I knew!!!!
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just echoing atomic -- Ramzi is totally debunked and is specifically even about placenta, not baby's position fyi. So half the time I see people on forums not even accurately identifying an already inaccurate thing :P So 1. Ramzi is debunked 2. Most people aren't even using said debunked method right!

And the heart rate stuff has been SUCH an annoyance for me lately because even the very HIGH ones (like 180s, 170s) have all turned out to be boys. Like, all the sway opposites in my EDD group, the boys all had high heart rates in those ranges. And my DD was pretty much never over 140 (once she was 144 at like 12ish weeks?). My chiropractor kept going on and on about heartrate for gender and I still lack any respect for her because of it lol

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Just echoing atomic -- Ramzi is totally debunked and is specifically even about placenta, not baby's position fyi. So half the time I see people on forums not even accurately identifying an already inaccurate thing :P So 1. Ramzi is debunked 2. Most people aren't even using said debunked method right!

And the heart rate stuff has been SUCH an annoyance for me lately because even the very HIGH ones (like 180s, 170s) have all turned out to be boys. Like, all the sway opposites in my EDD group, the boys all had high heart rates in those ranges. And my DD was pretty much never over 140 (once she was 144 at like 12ish weeks?). My chiropractor kept going on and on about heartrate for gender and I still lack any respect for her because of it lol

Thank you throwaway!!!! I see your signature says expecting in the new year!!!!! Are you staying team green?
    DD 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do NOT do the Sneak Peek. It's a huge pain in the butt doing it (many people bought it and couldn't get enough blood to have them even do the test properly!) and has ended up yielding a lot of opposites. The NIPT is much more reliable (even more than ultrasound!) and I do recommend that for people who want to go that route.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali.kah View Post
    Thank you throwaway!!!! I see your signature says expecting in the new year!!!!! Are you staying team green?
    Yup! Into my 29th week so made it this far!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just updating that I should know in a week or less of my blue sway was successful!!!! We decided to stay strong as team green !
    DD 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Tali!! Good luck!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh gosh Tali!! Good luck!!!
    Thank you atomic !!!!!!!!!! I'm so
    Anxious to know !!!!
    Regardless- I've just spent this pregnancy being very relaxed- it was really easy staying team green with our busy toddler DD !

I've got a boy name and girl name picked out- and if my sway fails I'm already feeling positive that atleast my DD will then have another DD close in age to her- and we can try again **fingers crossed**!!!!!!!!!!
    DD 2017

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We welcomed a successful healthy blue sway BOY into our family - thank you atomic and everyone else on here for all of these great tips and insight!!!!! I am going to be back to the swaying forums if we ever attempt to ttc #3 !!!!!
    DD 2017

16. Thanks wantinfo9 thanked for this post
    Likes PadrePioidevotemyfirstson liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast