Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seasons, dtd, and bee pollen?

Do seasons really effect gender? As in more boys are born in summer and more girls in the winter? Can I dtd every other day throughout my cycle and be okay? I read here that bee pollen/royal jelly isn’t used anymore but it was a couple years back I think. I recently read somewhere else that it is amazing for boy sway? I try to read the forum here for all my questions but there’s just so many discussions. This site has helped me a ton!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seasons and dtd

I actually found the posts I needed about royal jelly. But the other questions apply

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There may be a little something to the seasons and you can read more about that here. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html It is nothing to base an entire sway around, but if it works out, great. (I got 2 boys in girl months and my girl in a boy month so I can promise it isn't a dealbreaker in any way)

Royal Jelly is NOT AMAZING for a blue sway or anything at all. It has messed up people's cycles hugely, delaying or stopping ovulation (and literally every other herb we have seen that does that, sways pink). It was studied and found to have literally nothing in it other than B vitamins (which you will be getting in ample amounts in a multivitamin anyway) some protein and some fat (which you will be getting in ample amounts in your HE Diet). There is no magic ingredient that does anything at all. RJBP does not improve egg quality at all and the author of "It Starts With the Egg" (pretty much the Bible for improving egg quality) does not recommend it either. The B Vitamins make people feel a burst of energy just like when you drink an energy drink but there's nothing of benefit even in there, just take a vitamin instead. Plus, and worst of all, it can kill you via anaphylactic shock, either when you're taking it, or in the future by making you more likely to have fatal reactions to bee stings. It HAS killed several people. So you're taking a risk for your very life for something that doesn't help your sway, your fertility, and will very likely make it take even longer to conceive because it can mess up your cycle so badly.

DO NOT TAKE ROYAL JELLY OR BEE POLLEN. THEY CAN KILL YOU.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boywisher23 View Post
    I actually found the posts I needed about royal jelly. But the other questions apply
    I went ahead and answered anyway for the people who may read this thread and don't bother to track the info down.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I’m sorry about asking about the royal jelly, I am still figuring out how to navigate and I couldn’t figure out how to edit my post!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was really wanting to start swaying in May. I live in Wv where the weather is unpredictable but the pools start opening the end of May. However, i have 3 girls. I lost 2 boys. My first boy was conceived in August. My three girls were conceived around March/april. The last boy was a twin to my youngest daughter. I swayed for boy but messed up timing and quit doing baking soda because I was trying not to get pregnant that month. Do you think May will be okay to ttc? I really can not wait until the end of the year. I just want to make sure I cover everything I can. this will be our last baby.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I’m sorry about asking about the royal jelly, I am still figuring out how to navigate and I couldn’t figure out how to edit my post!
    no not at all, I'm always happy to help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was really wanting to start swaying in May. I live in Wv where the weather is unpredictable but the pools start opening the end of May. However, i have 3 girls. I lost 2 boys. My first boy was conceived in August. My three girls were conceived around March/april. The last boy was a twin to my youngest daughter. I swayed for boy but messed up timing and quit doing baking soda because I was trying not to get pregnant that month. Do you think May will be okay to ttc? I really can not wait until the end of the year. I just want to make sure I cover everything I can. this will be our last baby.
    I'm so sorry for your losses.

Yes I think May is fine - honestly I don't put tons of stock into the seasons, I want you guys to do what is best for your family. You can sway your way around the seasons (I did! 3 times!)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! And one more question, I think!
    What about fast food, take out, whatever you may call it? I feel like I read something about it effecting blue sway somehow but nothing comes up when I search for it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people say it sways blue since it has a lot of salt. Personally I think swaying is about a lot more than salt (in fact we've found salt really doesn't work for swaying) But you can get some very nutrient dense take out foods - just keep in mind protein + carbs = boys and choose your meal accordingly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast