Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have gyn appt in a month and a half. So i think then it will be my o days, so in a same time i will check if everything is ok on that side. My bleeding lasted 7 days this cycle and now on 14- 15 cd i think i felt ovulation. I hope everything is now back to normal. It all happens when i relaxed and dont think and stress about that.

I ordered preseed but im waiting so long to come to my country. So we decided to try without ordering plan or diet, there is somethin with my internet card and i dont use it now. People here dont buy that often online- especialy overboard so there is always some kind of a problem with money transfers etc. Im sorry atomic i hope you can still help me with your advices. And tell me if i do something wrong.

I wanted to write few meal examples and to check if its ok, and also maybe give someone some idea for meals.

When i wake up i usualy take some cracker, cookie, pretzels

Breakfast: cereals in milk, or sandwich with milk cream (like greek yogurt just have 20% fat), or bell peppers with eggs, or some butter and jelly. Do you think i should replace usual white bread with dark one?

Lunch: i some days make meat and potatoes in owen, and some days i cook vegetables with meat. This is how it looks like(sorry for my english)
    Young beef or beef or pork , or ckicken. I usualy bake that in animal (mostly pig fat) fat and put there potatoes and some more veg. With that i eat greek yoghurt or some cream chesse with higher % fat (like 22%)
    If i cook i put there all kinds of meat (not in the same lunch lol) and veggs.
    We also make homemade pizza, spaghetti, porridge, moussaka (few kinds- all incuding meat and dairy and eggs so potatoes, sometimes rice), homemade soup, meat in combination with chesse, bacon, so, our food is very various.

Dinner: usualy leftovers from lunch. Pancakes, sandwiches, whatever we have in fridge, just make sure that i make combinations of meat/dairy/eggs with bread or rice. We eat also what we call here burek- its combination of like puff dough with meat/chesse.

Snack: i have it anytime of the day between meals, its some crackers, or chips, its both sweet and salty.

Fruits few times a day.

One coffee, alkaline water (im trying these months befor ttc, what is better for my body- alkaline or lemon), fruit juices.

I started driving a car, organizing our expences, and workout 4-5 days a week. Its what you atomic recommended from yt- about 45mins of few kinds of exercises for strength.

So i changed a lot since my dds pregnancies.

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH good I hope everything is back to normal for you now.

Yes I help everyone regardless of whether they buy anything! It sometimes takes me a little longer to get back to people in the free forums, that's all.

White bread - We started off thinking that whole wheat bread was better for blue but that has really not seemed to matter. Most blue swayers eat very little bread anyway to spare calories. I would use whichever you prefer.

Your regular meals all look very good.

One concern I have is that the things like pretzels, chips, cookies, fruit, etc. are high in carbs, low in protein. These are ok sometimes but be sure to eat soon after having them so you don't have a blood sugar crash. And I would like to see you having things like nuts, cheese, yogurt, egg, hummus or other bean dips as snacks instead of the chips/crackers/cookies especially. Junk foods add calories without many nutrients so it's better to "spend" your calories on getting nutrients. They are ok sometimes though.

I prefer lemon water as I am not convinced the pH of water does anything.

I think you're making a lot of great changes to your lifestyle!! Keep up the good work!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt saw your answer. Just now i see a new post.

Well, i realised that little problem, and for five days already we changed that. I bought some peanuts, almonds, brasilian nut, dry fruits. Should i buy some more- i mean specific kind of nut? Also i make smoothie- i put in blender some water, banana, peaches, apples, carrots, cantaloupe (not all at the same time). I plan to buy few more kinds of fruit, now its season for watermelon, etc. I take that like 15-30min before meals. I feel very good with this dieting, its for 2 weeks now.

I eat chesse- i have here many many kinds- and i look for ones that have high % of fat. I like also yoghurt with nuts. I also started peanut butter, like snack on bread- we never ate that.

Oh yes, about bread- we still eat white ones, but i will try to change that.

What i try to avoid margarines, vegetable oils- like sunflowers which we used a lot (also when having girls), sweets, puddings, i cut down sodas. I try to cut coffee, but i didnt succeeded yet, i drink one cup a day with full fat milk.

I will write down if i remmember something more.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I write about fruit, but didnt ask you what i wanted. How much fruit is needed in boy diet? I read somewhere 7/11 , can you help me with that?

We will have unprotected s.x so do i need preseed from af - ovulation, or just when i have peak on lh tests?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the top of the page there is a bar that reads "Home, Forums, Blogs" and one of them says "My Posts" If you click that you can go to all the posts you wrote and those you replied on. It's a much easier way to navigate back to your old posts.

No those nuts are fine if you like those! Peanuts are my least favorite but they're still good.

great to eat that fruit!

I also think you're avoiding the right things.

RE servings of fruit - Yes 9-11 servings if you can get that much. IT's a lot, but the serving size are smaller than you think.

Re Preseed - it's up to you. If you think you need lube then use it, if you have natural CM, I'd skip it.

6. Likes Twogirls0607 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic.
    What do you think about hot showers for wife? My husband dont do that, so just for me? I still use to shower this way, should i avoid that, i mean - shower with colder water?

I add indian nut in my snacks, i really like this part of sway.

Is coq10 required supplement for dh, or it goes with age? I am 28 and dh is 32.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hot showers are fine. Ions are not real. They are bad for men because the heat may harm sperm.

Coq10 is optional. Fine to leave it out!

9. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great , thanks. I thought it have something to do with blood pressure or something like that, for woman.

My af started yesterday, on cd30. So i guess its coming back to normal finally. I have appt in a few days so i will update about that.

I wanted to share something. In my country someone misread about aspirine, or purposly write this news:
    If you want to conceive baby boy- start taking aspirine! A lot of people is trying it that way like its that hard to google.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a study that claims to find that link in women with recurrent miscarriages who take aspirin to prevent miscarriages. But women who have recurrent miscarriages are more likely to have boys to start with because they have heath issues like PCOS that is more likely to end with male conceptions, and additionally the study itself claimed that it was because more boy pregnancies were surviving to be born, not because it was altering the rate of conception any. https://www.jci.org/articles/view/82357

12. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for article. People here are very conservative, but they would still like to have desired gender. And when someone find something related to gender swaying they like to make a big deal of it and its usualy not true. Just like folic acid. Its so common to read here that you can conceive twins taking large dose of folic acid/ folate. Its very rare to read a real articles and stydies.

I dont know if i can consider this as problem, i think its just because of dehydration, last few dtd my husbands sperm was very thick and sticky. He takes l carnitine and l arginine from twinlab, complex of vitamins like in posts above, fish oil-omega3, and vitamin d. If tgis continue to happen, should he stop taking something, can this affect my sway.
    I find somewhere that this is ok, makes no problem for conceiving but i would like to hear from you. Thank you for answering on every borring question i have.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast