Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanted to update, i was at dr today, my lining on cd 12 is 6.1 mm. Is this ok? Dr saids everything is allright, i done colonoscopy, papa test, ultrasound. I have retroverted uterus, that shouldnt be a problem in boy swaying, right? I totaly forgot to mention that earlier.

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 4 boys and have a retroverted uterus!

Yes that's normal for that stage, they would have told you if there was anythign amiss!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again

Im on diet for 6 weeks now and i gained about 3kgs. Is this ok? I am waiting af in a 4-5 days and that cycle we will ttc- my ovulation will be around sept.4-5.

I have muscles, which i never had before- i mean i can see it, and with dds i was unhealthy skinny- no workouts at all.

I do moderate training for like 45 mins a day- for 5 or 6 days a week. I found joanna soh on youtube- and i do combo of her exercises, with weights, kickbox, and for overall strength.

On my 162 i have 59 kgs now. My body shape changed, and i can still fit in all my clothes. i still have a little fat on stomach, but behind that i can feel muscles - which is very unusual to me. I feel different, stronger, and it seems that im a little obsessed with workout now i even go today to buy some more dumbells.

Can you tell me am I doing the right thing about this?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes everything is going well! I would start trying to hold steady where you're at in terms of weight and continue the workouts! Working out is really fun once you get in the habit of it.

5. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will try. Its very easy for me to gain weight.

I have one more stuff that is confusing me. I tracked bt this month together with opks. My opk show positive two days in a row (second one was darker)

We will ttc next cycle- so what if i get that same situation? If i get light positive and do attempts , and what if i get the next day darker positive? Continue bd every day ?

Also, i dont have big jump of temperature after pos opk. Its just slow rise. I will add my chart. Thank you in a advance atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you tell me what you mean by light positive?? Sometimes people mistake negatives for positives and I want to be sure that's not what you're getting messed up with.

It's not unusual to have a slow rise, it's one variation of normal.

Keep BD every day till you're sure ovulation has happened, if at all possible.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It goes two days in a row of positives. First one is as dark as control line. Next day is darker and thats it for most of time, but i think i had one cycle with 3 days in a row- as dark as control- darker that control line - as dark as control line.

So i planned this way- when i get positive- bd that night- next morning (i hope we will menage to do) and night also. Before that bd at night i will test again (i test around 5pm) , if i get positive we will bd next night also. And continue to until negative opk. This is what you suggest?

I hope you understand my english

Good news for slow rising. I thought i am doing something wrong. But im very correct with measuring and always at same time. I got some advice that what i do is not good enough, and that i need bt digitall thermomether. I have old fashioned one with gallium, but very correct (to my kids also) .

If you have time to answer all my questions i would like to know how much coconut water blue swayers drink per day? Its very expensive in my country, so i can add it for 2 weeks - af to o- and amount in one package is about 300ml. I was thinking to spread that for 2 days.

Are thesse fruits ok eating daily- raspberry- or cherry or grapes (handfull), blueberry(handfull), banana (1 or 2), apple( 1), peaches (1 or 2) , pears or plums (1) . I put some of it in shakes but this is the amount.

I eat more fruits than veggies and that is why im little stressed about. I can eat bell peper few times a week, onion once a day in meal, tomato only in juice about 3 times a week, potatoes once a day, carrot once a day. I eat beans twice a week. And two more ineat 2 times a wek but i cant remmember name on english now.

Meat is always with some veggetables.

I think im doing pretty good- just wonder if i can do something more.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok then that's def. positive by the sound of it. I want you to start having attempts at the FIRST positive even if it gets darker later on.

So: night of first positive, again the next morning if possible, again that same night if hubby can, then again the next night. Even if the test has gone negative. The time when the test goes negative doesn't matter, it doesn't tell you if you've ovulated or not.

Then after that you can go to every other day because ovualtion has probably happened. IF hubby can keep going with daily attempts, daily is great, but if he can't at that point do EOD.

The coconut water is not important if it is expensive! Just skip it. Have tomato juice instead. The only reason I include it is to keep people from taking potassium supplements, but tomato juice is a fine way of getting potassium.

Yes those fruits are fantastic. Keep it up!

Fruit is very good for blue! No problem if you have more fruit (unless you're gaining weight too quickly.)

I also think you're doing very well! Keep up the good work!

10. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I know maybe im too obsessed with dieting and everything, i hope that i dont stress to much. I planned every single thing i can control. Now my ovulation this cycle was again on cd 18-19. But lutheal phase is 14-15 days so i think that is fine.

Since i have retroverted uterus, and so do you if i read correctly, what pose do you suggest? We were spooning lately but i think that is not deep enough (sorry for tmi) . i somewhere read its great for concepcion misionary pose with pilow under my butt.

One more thing that is concerning me is that i had 2 days of cheating with diet. Meaning i eat only protein and smaller amount and fewer servings of fruit. I just had to make a pause.

I think i wrote it, we decided to go without protection from af. Can you tell me is higher percent of success this way, or unprotected only after pos opk? For me its more logical that i will have more friendly enviroment without protection.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's fine to have O on that day with a 14 day LP. Totally in normal range.

Yes I do! So bad it actually interfered with my bladder during pregnancy! But never stopped me from conceiving boys, that's for sure. I suggest either missionary or doggy. Be sure to lay part of the time on your stomach as that's helped a few people who seemed to be having trouble conceiving (even though retroverted uterus is not supposed to prevent conception)

2 days of "cheating" (eating less fruit is not cheating!) is fine. No worries.

I don't have the data I need to prove this but I believe it is your best chance of blue to have unprotected sex all through the cycle. It's shown to boost fertility to do this and everything that boosts fertility seems to sway blue. And theoretically exposure to semen should "tell" your body that a boy has a better chance than a girl. But I can't keep track of those types of things since many people's husbands can't have sex that often and so it wrecks the statistics.

13. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast