Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boy sway in 2019

So this is where i will post everything about my sway. Since i have threads about few issues, i hope here will be everything, if i forget something i will update.

I have 28 years (today is my birthday haha) and mh is 31 (32nd birthday in march). My daughters are 2 and 4 yr old. With them i was working, my body was exhausted, didnt exercise, no vitamins, no breakfast. We abstained 7+ days and only dtd once. First one was planned, around ovulation, after positive opk, second one wasnt planned and we conceived again from only one attempt but dont know when o was.

I still have about 5kg from second pregnancy, i was before very tiny, 47-50kg and now i have around 55.

We are now on pause ttc because my cycles are messed up with escapelle pill (took it in may last year), so i have bleeding to 14 days, my ovulation goes to 22day. Now its a bit better, o seems to be on 16-18 day but i will see what is going on in a few cycles, atomic said it should work by itself. My bleeding is still long- about 9-10 days. And i have spotting in middle of cycle (not ovulation spotting tho)

So i will write about how my diet and everything was before this pause and we will continue that way about 2 months prior to ttc.

I started eating breakfast, cereal, toast, eggs, but mostly cereal with fullfat milk. I have fruits few times a day. Meat and vegetable, bread, salad, sandwich, soups, alkaline water, lemon water, apple and orange juice, snacks, potatoes every single day. Very rich meals with all kinds of meat. Mostly red meat (young beef) pork, chicken, once a week fish. I tried to stay away from chocolate, sugar (only in cofee) all kinds of sweets, and it was great, i think i had all sugar i need from fruits. I avoided blueberry. I was always eating sweets with my daughters so i wanted to change that. I also ate a lot of dough (all kinds- from makarone, to white bread and rolls ) and i stayed away from that also. So, very healthy diet- no fast food.

My husband changed diet a bit, but he already was eating better than me.

Supps:
    What my multivitamin have i will post in picture (hope i will figure it out how)
    Besides that i took
    1000mg fish oil every other day
    From af to o- gelatin drink
    Folic acid about 3mg

Dh : zinc complex (with selen, vit c) 15mg
    He take sometimes bsd - he take it for nervous stomach
    He drinks beer 2-3 times a week. (Is alchohol ok in sway- or drinks with more % of alchohol than beer should be avoided?)
    Folic acid around 1mg
    Fish oil 1000mg
    Vit E 9mg

Dtd- he use to have low libido, but with this supps and diet libido seems to be ok, we plan to dtd every other day or every third day (from af to ovulation) and when i have positive opk to try to follow your recommendation of 3 attempt. We are not sure if we should use protection in days leading to o, or not?

Exercices-weights for 30min every day. I have 1,5 kg weights and doing few more kinds of exercises. Husband same, but not every day (10kgs weights)

If my cycles dont come back how they were i will maybe use clomid. Also to mention, i will measure my bbt, i will take opk tests (monitoring also in case of taking clomid) , i will use preseed (is it safe to put a little bit of baking soda in it?)

I think this is it.

My husbands question- can he take any kind of pills for potency? We have two kinds in our country,one from african plum and another one that i cant find what is made from.

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; February 20th, 2019 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Additional info

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My complex of vitamins

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to add also probiotic. I have to find the best kind for us, but def.will take that. Since my multivitamin have no vitamin D, both of us will include it also

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday!

Your diet is looking very good to me, keep it up. I would not gain any more weight, just try to stay at the same weight you're at.

Small amounts of alcohol a few times a week are ok for hubby, but even better if he gives it up!

I would like to see you take 2 days off a week on the weights to give your body a rest. WE don't want to take the chance that you end up losing muscle from overtraining.

I would prefer if you don't use baking soda as I think it is extremely harsh to sperm and makes it more likely for you to get yeast and other vaginal infections that could even harm a future pregnancy. It's up to you, I know some people believe it works, but I have seen so many people get months/years of BFN while using it, and also getting girls while using it, it's impossible for me to believe it's doing anything other than causing harm.

I would stay away from African Plum because it blocks testosterone. It's said to help men's performance because some men (usually older men) have such high testosterone it messes up their prostate and can interfere with their sexuality, but I really doubt your husband has any such problem and I don't want to take the chance of lowering testosterone. He can take things that have carnitine and arginine in them, but I can't sign off on the other thing without knowing what it is, of course!

If you believe in timing you would have the earlier attempts with protection. If you don't believe in timing, have them unprotected. Since I don't believe in timing I like to see you guys having unprotected attempts since I believe the hormones in semen may make you more blue friendly. But it's up to you to decide - you should do whatever you feel more comfortable with.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Twogirls0607 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    those vitamins are fine!

9. Likes Twogirls0607 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, im so glad to read your answer atomic.

He usualy takes few beers and its 2 times a week, maybe 3 if we have guests or something.

Ok, it would be even easier for me with 4 days a week of training.

I believe more and more that bs can mess things up. When we have those attempts in december ttc, i am convinced that we would get pregnant if it wasnt for bsf. I was just affraid for my ph, but it isnt even that low. I guess its not easy to put it out of mind, i was reading for months about bsf and it all seems so easy. I really think its diet and dtd pattern that will work for us. We were very girl friendly with first two kids. That is what i want to change first of all.

Does it really matters that i just cant eat catchup, mayo, mustard, and all that kind of spicy sauses? I like vegetables (there is few that i dont) but those stuff i just cant eat. I tried and i think i just have weird kind of stomach i prefer home cooked meals with lot of milk based sauses or chesse, tomato sauses, and cooked vegetables, and meat of course.

I was reading recepies for boy sway and i changed almost every, some stuff throw out and some add in. I hope im not doing it wrong

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think he needs anything for potency, he is just researching, because last time we were really stressed and its hard for him to dtd (and its hard for me to have o also). That is the only reason, but without that stress he is very potent. Actualy when we are on diet and supps we dtd very much often than before (when we conceived girls), is it diet or hormones that we affect i dont know.

We decided to dtd after af every other day without protection, and around ovulation to try two or three attempts. His ph is 9.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No you don't have to eat any sauces to get a boy! That's fine, and honestly what you eat normally sounds pretty great to me to get a boy!

I know it seems like baking soda is so easy - but if it was that easy we'd all know about it and the doctors would have people use it - it would be a very easy way to do gender swaying, just put sperm in a high pH mix and then do an IUI! But they don't do it because it doens't work.

Yes lots of men can't deal with the stress of swaying and BD! Just try to keep all that to a minimum.

Your BD schedule looks great to me! VEry much the way I got my boys.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great, it really makes me feel great about sway. Dh and almost everybody always makes jokes about how i dont eat those kind of stuff in sandwiches for example, mayo and catchup on pizza. I just dont like it, i never ate that in my life. I did try and i dont like that strong taste, but tomato juice for example i can eat in every meal. So that is what i do, i put vegetables in meals in way that i like (steamed veg and meat is my favorite)

I explained mh today about Shettles method and how that is wrong (about who is faster and bigger and smaller). He believed in timing but now we agree its best to do how i planned in sway. We just want everything different than with girls. We were so girlfriendly. i will try not to put him in stress.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, that sounds fine - the important part is the meat, veg, and carbs (like bread, noodles, rice) and healthy fats. There is nothing particularly blue friendly about ketchup and mayo.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast