Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, Thanks I will try to have sex again today. We must be in different time zones, sorry for the late message. I am on central time, you must be on the west coast.
    Ill try again but I know shes busy watching the kids all day and doesn't like to do it while the kids are wake. We could do it tonight for sure if its not too late.

The anxieties kicking in...I have been taking all my supplements and my wife has been on her mulit and just started the DHA today since it came in the mail. We worked out last week and know she was sore so that's good and I think shes been eating breakfast each day..Not cereal though just mostly eggs. So hopefully that will help our chances.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm in Washington State. No worries about late messages, just that I don't always see them.

There is no too late - either the egg is fertilized, dead, or up for grabs LOL. There is no situation where it would sway pink, it will only help and can't hurt.

I know it's sooo nerve wracking waiting to see if you're pregnant and if your sway has worked!!! FXFXFX just know we totally understand!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, its been a few weeks since I've replied on this thread. My wife is not pregnant we only has sex on the night before or on her O day one time. Her period is just about over now. I would like to sway blue and my wife doesn't care for swaying.

You mentioned to have sex every 2 to 4 days to get the sperm inside her and that her swayed blue. I dont know if we want to start this month or wait (we talked about waiting a few more months)
    Should we not have unprotected sex just after her period up to her O day?...If we dont want to get pregnant or is it still ok as long as its far away from the O day since the sperm only live 5 days or so. I understand that after ovulation chances are good that she wont get pregnant and is a good opportunity to release inside her.
    I'm afraid (just like last time) shes going to ovulate or about to and want to get pregnant when we haven't has sex for a few week. That would only allow us a few attempts before her ovulation.

Is having more sperm released in her really sway blue all that much or is it a statistic that it sways blue?

By the way she is taking Mommy and Me 2 with DHA that you suggested everyday. We have only lifted weights a couple times in the past month. I'm trying to get her to go more. The only folic acid she gets is from her multis and from food. Do you suggest she take more to sway blue?

I used to have testicular torsion for past year, but after you suggested taking the supplements each day it has went away almost completely if not totally and my sperm count is up and everything feels much fuller down there. I was not expecting that at all, you should be a Doctor.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. It's been totally debunked, as much as it is possible for something to BE debunked. Other evidence seems to indicate that regular exposure to the hormones in male semen may help more boys to be conceived. So while it is totally up to you, if you wish to do timing that's fine, and in that case you'd just not have the early unprotected attempts. You'd either release on your own every 2-4 days or use a non-spermicide form of protection.

We don't know how much it sways. It hasn't been studied enough and for now is just an interesting supposition.

If she is drinking green tea, I do like people to take more - up to 2000 mcg.

Oh that's great news! I hope it goes away totally!! Thanks for letting me know that, your experiences are the reason why I know as much as I do. I've added this to my notes and really apreciate it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, its been a few weeks since I we chatted about our boy sway.

I have a few questions regarding ovulation, I have some data that contradicts each other just a little bit and wanted to run it by you.

We tried with 2 attempts around ovulation. According to my phone app, my wife ovulated on May 28th. We had sex on the 26th (in the evening) and 27th (Late Afternoon) thinking one of those were the ovulation dates and my phone changed it to the 28th at the last minute when I updated a few details about her past period.
    On May the 24th she said we felt wet...On the 26th her CM was kinda stringy but not much at all...Maybe the length of a small pea. On the 27th her CM didn't seem to be stringy at all really. She was had enough CM for sure but not the kind I was expecting. This made me think her Ovulation had just passed.

She also tested Poitive for LH strip test on May 27th at 11:50 AM and on the same day a Clearblue Solid smiley face on at 1:30 PM.

Also I noticed a pattern these last 2 months, on day 19 (day 1 being first day of period) she has cramps. According to my period app thats just one day before her predicted ovulation. (Her Cycle is an average of 33 days) That could be the actual ovulation happening right? Could also just be a coincidence? Sometimes she has random cramps since her appendix was removed 2 years ago and is more aware cramps since then.

We have been very busy in May and didnt seem to find the time to have more intercourse. Seems that soon as ovulation day is close she wants to try weather shes tired or not.

Since my wife is a Doula she had to leave on the 27th around 9PM for a longer than expected 24 Hour birth. We planned on doing it again on the 28th but had no time at all. She was up for 30 some hours and went to bed around 10 pm on the 29th.

May 28 was the predicted day of ovulation... my question is...Is there any risk of not getting pregnant because she stayed up so late and was super tired the day of predicted Ovulation? I know its good to get plenty of sleep and we always do...but it was bad timing when she got called in when we wanted to make another attempt.

My wife has been very tired the past week and was last month too around this time...Could that be her period starting or pregnancy? Both had similar side effects when I researched them. I couldn't get a clear answer from online.

Also the purpose for Green Tea to increase CM. She has not been drinking it but seem to have no trouble creating CM.

Thanks for all your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123