Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Perfect! Good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    Hey atomic hopefully this reaches you! I'm just wondering what I can start doing now that will help (and not negatively impact) my blue sway in 18-24 months. My DH and I would like to do all we can to be boy friendly as possible so when we decide its go time we have already been taking steps (or in case theres an oops baby). I wont be doing the HE diet until it's around that time we actively start trying bc I dont want to gain a ton of weight and that can sway pink I've read. But other things like making sure we have sex every 2 to 4 days so his sperm count is there when we need it.

I've started taking some supplements like collagen protein, vitamin d, prenatal ( still breastfeeding and will just stay on this through the next one) and I take fiber to help with some hemorrhoid issues (tmi sorry I know). Will taking these for so long say pink or build into a strong blue sway?

Exercise: I've always been athletic but what I was doing swayed pink bc I was breaking down muscle and losing weight. So I'm focusing more on the building and strength type stuff. Will weightlifting for that long sway pink or as long as I'm building especially when starting the HE diet will that be okay?

Attitude/dominance: I was already a control freak and am very competitive. I love my daughter but her failed sway just makes me want to try again and I'm already planning our next sway and I chart and use graphs for that along with our natural family planning

Also im getting any form.of birth control this time like I did between my first two kids. Will that help or hurt blue?

Thanks in advance! I know I'm being obsessive but I'm trying to research and build a solid foundation for our next blue sway!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to eat the full HE Diet but do be eating lots of healthy food.

with regular sex, if it gets a little longer or closer now and then it's no biggie, you just want to be having regular sex over the course of time.

Fiber can sway pink but for now you need to keep taking it! plenty of time to give that up later on.

Yes it's fine to start weights now. It only helps. Blue swayers don't seem to adjust to the diet/exercise in the same way pink swayers can do sometimes.

I think the hormone birth control (like pills, shots, implants) can sway pink but you have time to have it now and then drop it later on if you want to.

Obsessive is good for blue!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, long time! Its been awhile since tapatalk has worked for me and its been hard to keep up with stuff on the desktop! Any advice on how to get the forum back on the app. Been missing ghis community lately

Edit: tapatalk support got it working somehow I'm back!
    Last edited by polaris.kai; July 27th, 2023 at 08:17 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there mommy’s!🩵

I am swaying pink right now and i allready have two beautifull boys, i think there is a big difference in my lifestyle when i got my boys and what I am trying now:

With both boys we dit the same things:

Both boys we were really trying to get pregnant. Verry control freakish. Missionary both times. We did it 2 times in the fertility window, after the deed i lay down with my leggs up at least 10 minutes. It was around O. I think one time 2 or 3 days before O and 1 time on or verry close to O.

I was eating all day, lots of sugar ( chocolate pasta on bread with breakfast for example) lots of snacking in between, fruit but also the onhealthy stuff. There were a lot of eating moments in the day, i was never hungry and i never ever skipped breakfast. I also used to snack at night. Drank coffee with milk and sugar and sometimes tea. I used half skim products with everything ( yoghurt/ milk/ coffeemilk)

I was definitely coach potato. No exercise at all.

I hope it helps and send you all of my blue dust!!! Good luck for all of you! 🩵🩵

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12