Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Please help me /My Sway plan

Hi
    I知 new to this group .
    I知 already blessed with 2 baby girls.
    I知 sorry if I have any grammar mistakes bcuz English is not my first language.

So I never try any sway method before as I was googling 2 days ago how to conceive a baby boy I found this group. I知 really happy that I find you guys .
    I知 going to try for baby number #3 in August 2020. I have 4 months to get prepared and
    This will be the last one so my husband and I was thinking to do anything to get the boy to complete our family .

Last night I went thru almost all the post and read almost all the sway method that you guys mentioned! && I take a notes .

Here is my sway plan PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO ADD Or CHANGE ANYTHING .

1. My youngest daughter is 13 months now so she will be 17 months in August (I知 still breastfeeding) does it gonna be a problem to conceive a BOY?

2.Im doing the intermediate fasting almost a year. Which is Eating the dinner early 6-6:30 PM . And breakfast as soon as I wake up around 8:30-9:00 . My breakfast usually omelet with bread, 1 Banana & black tea with sugar .
    Snacks : biscuits, Fruits,dates. (That痴 what I eat mostly )

Lunch : Rice and curries everyday (chicken,mutton,fish) with veggie curries .1 boil egg .

Dinner : bread with leftover curries with cup of tea with ginger and little whole milk in it .

My husband eats the same.

My husband and I don稚 smoke or drink alcohol. Never !!

3. I知 planing to do the deed
    Every other day from my CD 8-18.
    And doing the deed 2 time in my O.
    Never used or hear about pre seed until today. I知 going to try the pre seed this time around .

4.Just order the alkaline strips so I can get my body the most alkaline when we trying .

5.I知 going to eat 3 banana a day (is it enough ?) and add a lot potatoes to the curries.

6.does my husband have to drink a lot milk ? And I have to skip it ?

I知 only taking the prenatal vitamins. I知 still breastfeeding!! Please let me know
    Does my We have to take any vitamins ? And which V8 juice do I have to drink please send me a picture if you can !!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and thanks for reposting!

1)I do like to see more like 18 months between kiddos but 17 months is close enough for me.

2)We do use fasting as a pink sway tactic but the foods you lay out are all good and as long as you're eating regularly, can still sway blue.

do not smoke and drink alcohol! Good job!

3)That's great as long as your husband can keep up.

If you have a lot of natural EWCM, that is better than Preseed. But if you are dry then yes use some Preseed.

4)We have not found pH testing works, but if you want to try it that is fine. You should expect that your pH will be low early and late in the cycle, and will rise around ovulation. That is normal.

5)Bananas do not magically make boys. They are actually mostly just sugar. I would suggest eating a wide variety of healthy fruits and vegetables like berries, oranges, tomato juice, that kind of thing instead of just bananas.

Potatoes are ok, but they don't magically make boys either. If you start gaining lots of weight we may need to cut back, but they are fine to start with.

6)Most of us gave up on the idea that dairy sways blue. Many of us with all boys got our boys with lots of dairy (I got all my boys with dairy, and then my husband and I gave it up to get a girl!). I have my blue swayers drink full fat milk (DO NOT HAVE SKIM). You don't have to do this, but I do think it helps a sway.

PLEASE do not use large amounts of almond/rice/soy milk as we found many opposites in people who had lots of those things.

If your husband is willing to take a men's vitamin like Centrum or One a Day that is good. I would also have you take a probiotic, and have some fish oil (500 mg, no more) every day.

I posted a picture of the V8 juice in the other thread!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Mommylife thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and thanks for reposting!

1)I do like to see more like 18 months between kiddos but 17 months is close enough for me.

2)We do use fasting as a pink sway tactic but the foods you lay out are all good and as long as you're eating regularly, can still sway blue.

do not smoke and drink alcohol! Good job!

3)That's great as long as your husband can keep up.

If you have a lot of natural EWCM, that is better than Preseed. But if you are dry then yes use some Preseed.

4)We have not found pH testing works, but if you want to try it that is fine. You should expect that your pH will be low early and late in the cycle, and will rise around ovulation. That is normal.

5)Bananas do not magically make boys. They are actually mostly just sugar. I would suggest eating a wide variety of healthy fruits and vegetables like berries, oranges, tomato juice, that kind of thing instead of just bananas.

Potatoes are ok, but they don't magically make boys either. If you start gaining lots of weight we may need to cut back, but they are fine to start with.

6)Most of us gave up on the idea that dairy sways blue. Many of us with all boys got our boys with lots of dairy (I got all my boys with dairy, and then my husband and I gave it up to get a girl!). I have my blue swayers drink full fat milk (DO NOT HAVE SKIM). You don't have to do this, but I do think it helps a sway.

PLEASE do not use large amounts of almond/rice/soy milk as we found many opposites in people who had lots of those things.

If your husband is willing to take a men's vitamin like Centrum or One a Day that is good. I would also have you take a probiotic, and have some fish oil (500 mg, no more) every day.

I posted a picture of the V8 juice in the other thread!
    Thanks you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post