Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, i know. My husbands sister is over the moon for is to have 3 girls. She have 2 boys, and was devastated when she found out #2 is boy.

Im slowly finding my peace. The problem is that we made major changes in every aspect of our lives. We are so different now comparing to when conceived girls, and it still didnt work. That is why is so hard to accept. I still hope they got it wrong on test, that 11+1 was early or something, its crossing my mind, cant help it.

Is the statistic better for #4 being a boy after 3 girls? My husband is curious

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    for us to have 3 girls* tiping mistake

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell any individual couple what their chances are. Only what we get with swaying, and that's about 2/3 successful sways for both blue and pink. So some people are going from being 66% likely to have another girl, to 66% likely to have a boy.

Without swaying, while gender is technically 50-50 every time (without swaying) both 3 girls and 4 girls are less common than 3 and 4 boys by 4%. The odds of having a 4 girl family "should" by statistics, be about 6.3% but in reality it's 5.5. That means less people have 4 girls than they "should" mathematically, and a couple who wants a boy in a 4 child family is more likely to get one than a couple who wants a girl in a 4 child family.

Across the boards it's much less likely to have an all girl family than an all boy one and having a mix of genders is by far the most likely in 4 tries (about 85% of couples who have 4 kids have a boy in the mix somewhere) This doesn't mean you have an 85% chance (use the 66% with swaying number or 50-50 without swaying) but just that 4 girl families are less common than they should be.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read your answer few times, and i understand. I actualy found the statistic also, but i just keep thinking now that we are more likely to have another girl than boy as baby #4..

I dont know, i eventualy will not try before 18months postpartum, and that is long time looking from now. We wanted big family but i thought #3 is gonna be boy, and for #4 it wouldnt be so important. Now i dont know if i want to try this again. We did pretty good sway, i did everything i could and still girl.

I love them with all my heart, i dont want to be misunderstood, but its just not what i planned..

6. Likes 2PM, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    COngrats on a healthy baby girl, though IM sorry that you didn’t have things go the way you wanted.
    I was in your shoes two years ago...I SO understand...
    I allowed myself to cry and cry for a full weekend. SHE is now almost 20 months old and such a delight, couldn’t imagine life without her. COuld not ever wish to have a boy instead of her- but man, am hoping sooooo hard that #4 if we go ahead and ttc, is a BOY!
    Be kind to yourself- 3 girls is amazing in its own right, mine are so close it help so deal with MY gender disappointment
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dear, so i gueas you understand very much my feelings and what i am going thru.

I love this baby inside me, its mine, i know im going to love her to the bits when she joins her sisters. My girls love eachother so much, they help eachother, have fun, they are always together and are close in age, so they basicly learn everything together.

I just was so convinced that i will have a boy. We did every little thing different this time around. I wanted to experience being a mom to boy also, not just girls. If this was boy i wouldnt mind next 3 being girls.

I am better now, i was so down few days ago. My girls always want their mommy to be happy and smiling, and i have to come back to myself.

You didnt decided yet about #4? If you do, what will you do different?

I thought, and i think my dh was very stressed. Same stress with previous two. I dont know, maybe that was problem. Maybe if we go for #4 , we will go on vacation, try to relax as much as possible.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its been awhile , i decided to turn off of this site for some time. I am back now reading new threads, and i just want few of you that followed my story, to know that i am ok now with having girl. My girls helped me A LOT, constantly talking about baby sister, they have name for her, we chose clothes and that talking every day and explaining them everything about baby, actualy helped me.

I do want #4, just in a few years. Maybe we will move to another house with less stress so it will be better second time around.

Im now 24weeks, and i will have cs in may.

So atomic, i would like to read what you think, why my sway failed? I wrote everything we did, maybe dtd eod was too much? And how about stress? And what do you think with my husband working with plastic? He is not constantly in tpuch with those materials, but like few times a week? He still is in plastic factory, maybe that have affect on spermies?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell anyone why their sway didn't work out. That is just beyond my ability to know. There are so many factors that could come into play that I cannot know what happened, some things that may have even happened decades ago could possibly affect the outcome. I thought you had a really great sway and then you just didn't have good luck.

If I could change anything I would not have you take the extra vitamin E and your husband taking the extra zinc. I don't think that affected your sway but it's just a change I would make. I would also use the Preseed more sparingly since it was too slippery.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I apreciate so much your answer. That is exactly what i neded to hear. I just think there is anything we could change, exept stress maybe. That is why i want few years between this baby #3 and #4.

About vit e, i dont know how you and everyone can understand in sway above. I clicked on vitamins that we took, and i count multivitamin there. So, there were no additional vit e or zinc, it was just in my multivitamin, small dose, i think 9mg of e and 15mg of zink, for both of us. Is this also too much? I think there is no multivitamin in my country that have no e and zinc, and smaller doses than this one. But if i need to skip it, i guess i will find the way, few most important to take individually.

Its hard, english is not my maternal language, i hope you can understand what im trying to say (write).

About preseed, i guess you are right. It was enough slippery without it, my husband thought it will be better, because its good for fertility, but i guess we could skip it.

If we decide to go for #4 , i think i will go for 50mg of clomid-monitored (since that would be my third cesarian section, i hope for twins- but one is also fine, i know there is no guarantee, but i can try) and i will see how are things without preseed, i think diet is mayor thing for fluids, and too much is not so great.

I think, because of stress, i will try for next for example on holiday, to go to see, or mountain, to be maximum relaxed. Dont know why, i think that have some impact also in my sway.

Thank you for still answering my questions atomic.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Twogirls your sway looked excellent, she sneaked through and is meant to be with you I think if you had used your sway for all of your children then there would be blue in there for sure. Where you mentioned that your personality changed this is a great thing for a blue sway as it shows how your body is changing into more dominant like the trivars/willis theory says

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast