Gender Result:
    BOY
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    girl
    girl
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    Yes
    MINERALS
    Calcium Intake(Please describe)
    -
    Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
    -
    Potassium Intake(Please describe)
    -
    Sodium Intake(Please describe)
    -
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
    • Gree Tea
    • Fish Oil
    • Folic Acid

DH Supplements
    • Fish Oil
    • Multi-vitamin
    • Vitamin D
    • L-Arginine
    • L-Carnitine

Any additional supplement info?
    i took a prenatal, probiotic and coq10, hubby also took probiotic and coQ10
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I ate every couple of hours carb and a protein
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    did diet 4 weeks before first attempt, but it took 5 months to get pregnant so stayed on it that long, though not as consistently during the 2 weeks wait period.. would go back diligently on diet once i got the negative test
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He didn't really change his diet, but he was eating high protein as he was working out trying to gain muscle mass ( unrelated to sway)
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    Yes, I had 1 drink per day
    Any Diet Details?
    just tried to follow it best as i could, since it took 5 months to get pregnant i was getting frustrated and sometimes wasn't as good with the diet as I should have been, but did stick to it pretty could for at least the 2 weeks prior to attempts after getting negative results
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    didn't eat anything specific, just upped my protein and calories, tried to always have a carb and protein together
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    about 123 pounds
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    i gained almost ten pounds in the 5 months of attempts, i did 30min of light cardio 5 times a week and light weights and squats etc 5 times a week as well
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -
    Any VG potions used?
    • Preseed

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    THE DEED INFO
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    4-5
    BD Pattern
    • BD every few days DTD through Ovulation

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 2 Days Before O
    • O Day
    • After O

BD Position
    Doggy style
    Any additional comments?
    BD two days before had high ovulation test, BD day of high ovulation test, BD twice the next day ( morning and night) when test was at peak, and BD the next day when the test then showed negative
    Any relevant attempt details?
    used preseed
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    no
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Waxing Gibbous
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    Laid on my right side after laying on my back/tummy for a bit
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    the BD pattern ( got in alot of attempts) , Using preseed and the Guafensian syrup
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    Should have drank more lemon water, that i didn't stick to the diet as well as time went on and i was getting negative tests bc i was getting frustrated. That my husband and i always just have bad luck and often just have things not work out as we hope. We were away for 2 days at Great Wolf lodge the 2 days before i got my ovulation positive, so i wasnt following the day as closely as i should have been those 2 days leading up because we were not at home and was busy with the kids, and less control over what i could get since we had to eat out.
    Things worth mentioning:
    drank alkaline water through my sway, did all of the drinks - gelatin, coconut water leading up, V8 everyday, juice everyday, etc but could have drank more lemon water.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; January 10th, 2020 at 03:42 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust, Emm!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found out I was pregnant back in May but just getting to posting this now. I am due Jan 9 2020, team green so won't know until baby is born. Will update once babe is here.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Good luck and blue dust, Emm!!!!
    Thank you

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Though i just came back from my ultrasound and of course the tech said " look you can see the baby blinking her eyes " ... " or his " so of course now i am just assuming and expecting a girl lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emm_ily View Post
    Though i just came back from my ultrasound and of course the tech said " look you can see the baby blinking her eyes " ... " or his " so of course now i am just assuming and expecting a girl lol
    A lot of the ultrasound techs are using "her" as a default setting and then when they stop to think "oh this person wants a boy" they change it after the fact. It doesn't mean anything.

They also do the exact opposite too!

I've seen tons of people upset over a supposed slip by the ultrasound tech who ended up having their desired gender anyway. Try not to worry about it! It doesn't mean anything. The techs are just at work all day, busy, not putting very much thought into any of it.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Emm. Congrats your sway looks awesome, I hope you’re carrying your baby boy. You mentioned it took 5 months to get pregnant. Is that 5 months of DTD right at ovulation? Did it take a few months with your girls?

I recently read that DTD at ovulation gives about 38% chance of conception, I was pretty surprised it’s that low. I don’t even know how I got my two girls with one attempt, blindly without closely monitoring ovulation.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 13th, 2019 at 04:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Hi Emm. Congrats your sway looks awesome, I hope you’re carrying your baby boy. You mentioned it took 5 months to get pregnant. Is that 5 months of DTD right at ovulation? Did it take a few months with your girls?

I recently read that DTD at ovulation gives about 38% chance of conception, I was pretty surprised it’s that low. I don’t even know how I got my two girls with one attempt, blindly without closely monitoring ovulation.
    Where did you read that?? That isn't right. O Day is actually not at all a good day to get pregnant on, O-1 and O-2 are both better chances than O Day.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Atomic, I didn’t word that right, I should really be more careful. I read if you BD at peak fertility for ovulation with more than one attempt it’s 38%. I didn’t mean to say at ovulation. I have to relearn this myself. I’ve always assumed that peak result is ovulation but it’s not. My mistake.

But at peak ovulation with multiple attempts does 38% percent sound right to you Atomic? I’m going to try to find where I read that.

It did say also that percentage varies with age. In hindsight, maybe irresponsible of me to just throw that number out like that without more to back it up. I apologize

Update:

Here is one that lists that percentage saying if you track your ovulation, your chances are better. But I think I read this number on WebMd as well.

https://www.todaysparent.com/getting...ach-month/amp/
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 14th, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I like to be exacting because people are looking for any justification to keep doing Shettles timing! Many people would read that as "if I DTD on ovulation I have a 38% chance of conceiving" but one of the main reasons NOT to do Shettles timing for blue is that it really lowers odds of conception.

No one can say what anyone's chances of conceiving in any given month really are. I think it's best to use the "20% a month" statistic rather than 38% because even WITH timing intercourse (not for swaying, for conception) and lots of attempts in the fertile window, a lot of people still don't conceive and having overly high expectations crushes people's hopes without any reason. The 20% a month, expect to conceive in 3-6 months' time is by far better proven and more reliable than the one study that claimed to find 38% success rate and much more in line with what we see here as well.

The problem with numbers on the internet is that one study (that may not even have been confirmed true later, and even debunked) will go on and on and on forever in pereptuity. That's why we can still read about things like the acid-alkaline diet, caffeine causing calcium "to leach from the bones" and all sorts of stuff that has been completely debunked! So you can read a number 10 different places online and all it means is they originally used the same (possibly incorrect or even debunked) study to write their article and no one ever goes back and checks any of it.

I of course want you guys to TTC with a good shot of conception, and for blue I always like to see you have 2-3 attempts in the fertile window, but I don't want any of you going in with the high expectation that if you do that you'll have a really great chance of conception because some study said you would. Overall, about 20% of people trying in a month conceive. In the course of a year between 80-90% of people will conceive. You can't count on more than that in any given month. Maybe you might have a higher chance sometimes, not others, other months you have no chance due to a bum egg, that kind of thing!

I also want to clarify for people reading that and thinking this is referring to swaying - it isn't. This is strictly for chances of conception only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast