TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Unknown
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    N/A
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    MINERALS
    Calcium Intake(Please describe)
    In prenatal, diet
    Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
    In prenatal, diet
    Potassium Intake(Please describe)
    In prenatal, diet
    Sodium Intake(Please describe)
    Nothing extra, I already salted my food in generous but normal amounts.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    -
    DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    DW Supplements:

- Elevit prenatal
    - Vitamin D 1000ui
    - Inner Health Plus probiotics

I started weaning off all supps around 6 months. One of them was making my EWCM dry up, which I didn’t realise at the time. Once I stopped them my ewcm came back. These supps didn’t give me any other side effects, and in fact work for a lot of people, but I feel they didn’t agree with my body.
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    -
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    12 months + starting back from late 2018, with a four week ‘break’ in May 2019 for Ramadan fasting. We started ttc in July that year.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He already ate well, including lots of red meat, chicken, potatoes, rice/flatbread, dairy, nuts and fruit.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    Yes, I cutback
    Any Diet Details?
    I made sure to eat meals and snack regularly from the time I woke up to just before bed. I ate meat/protein, dairy, carbs including wheat/rice and vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds. Some days I had big meals and little snacking, or small meals and lots of snacking.

Breakfast: Fried egg or omelette cooked in ghee/olive oil with toast or roti. Some days: Leftovers from dinner.
    Or: Potatoes with fenugreek, okra with onions and tomatoes, potatoes with carrots and peas(dry curry), or any other vege curry with flatbread, and lassi(sweetened yogurt drink) some days

Snack: Hummus with rice crackers, or grain wave chips, fruits, chocolate(sometimes)

Lunch: Any carb with protein including: Chicken or lamb broth rice, biryani, lamb or chicken curry with naan, kebab sandwich or burger, rice with lentils and cucumber salad

Snack: Sugar free fruit juice, cheese, or nuts, biscuit, cup of tea

Dinner: Same options as lunch, or: beef lasagna, cheesy chicken vege pasta, mac and cheese, grilled chicken, chicken tikka, meatball curry, grilled or fried fish, garlic bread, stir fry noodles, soups

Before bed: Small meal from leftovers, chips, dates, boiled egg, anything I got my hands on lol

Takeaway/restaurant meals: McDonalds, KFC, pizza, fries, bbq, salads, wraps, various cultural cuisines

With any meal I would also drink a glass of fruit juice or V8 on some days, or just plain water

I don't drink much coffee, just had my small cup of black tea with milk.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    For the first 7 months of ttc I drank A LOT of milk. I would have a big glass in the morning, often again in the afternoon, and then at night. But I’ve heard that milk has hormones from the cow, and that can affect your fertility. So I stopped drinking milk to see what would happen. But I love my dairy and still think it’s good for fertility, so I continued to eat other full-fat dairy products including cheese, yogurt, and anything milk-based (I also had some milk in my tea).

When I stopped drinking milk, a surprising thing happened to my cycles: They became shorter, at exactly 27 days. Prior to that, they were always 30+ days long, anywhere from 30-33 days. But for two months they were exactly 27 days, and I got my bfp on the third month of going milk-free. Even my bloating disappeared, as did the mild gas problems. I don’t think milk is bad for fertility, because countless women conceive while drinking it, but I also believe that everyone is affected differently by certain foods.

While I don't eat much vegetables on their own, a lot of onions, tomatoes, and garlic are used in cooking especially rice and curries. Yogurt and coconut milk are also added in dishes.
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    I gained a couple of pounds. 117 lbs. BMI: 20.2
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    For exercise I didn’t do much to be honest, only general house chores, or my work which required me to walk around and be active.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    Not known
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    THE DEED INFO
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Pattern
    • BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 3 Days Before O
    • 1 Day Before O
    • O Day

BD Position
    Missionary
    Any additional comments?
    - Used First Response(Pre Seed) for all attempts in the first few months TTC, then dropped it.

- After each attempt I laid on my stomach for at least 30 mins.
    - We usually DTD outside the fertile window about a couple of times, but the cycle of BFP we were only able to do it once(CD10) because we were busy.
    Any relevant attempt details?
    I’m kind of nervous about the timing of our attempts. It was in the first week of Ramadan fasting, and although our fasts were short (12 hrs), in which I rested and made sure to get sleep, my eating patterns changed. I even joked with DH that what if this month we conceive, in Ramadan of all times. And that’s exactly what happened. I fasted, but BD’d when I saw EWCM on CD 14 and 16.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    I work with a laptop although I don’t really believe in this thing
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Waxing Crescent
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    No
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Before swaying I was already eating a similar diet to HE, but didn’t care about protein/carb snacks or knew anything about keeping stable blood sugar levels. I eased into the HE diet starting from December 2018, and did not take any supps until a few months before the attempts. As someone who has always struggled to gain weight the HE diet actually helped me steadily put on weight over the course of several months. I did not introduce specific foods and snacks all at once, but incorporated them one by one through the weeks, and tried eating food that would provide a lot of nutrition whenever I was able to.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    Conceiving at the end of the first week of Ramadan(Southern Hemisphere timings). No sure how this affected the sway.

If I knew this was the month I would get my BFP I would have paid closer attention to my diet! It was good overall, but could have been healthier or more nutritious.
    Things worth mentioning:
    - I was on the pill for just over a year but came off from it in January 2019. We used condoms all through the first month before my next period, and then only used them during my fertile week before ttc.

- A month and half before my BFP, DH and I moved into a cosier and quieter place, and we set it up with new furniture. I feel much more relaxed and at ease here, and because I lost my job from the virus in March, I used my spare time to watch movies/dramas on Netflix, paint, embroider, cook, and just chill around. Although I’ve read here that these activities can sway pink, I think it helped me get my bfp in the end.

- I wore socks around the house to keep my feet warm as they’re often cold (and I’ve heard this keeps the uterus warm too).

- I was in an authoritative position at my job where I had to lead and direct others.

- I’m not sure if this helped, but the cycle before my BFP I tried a fertility massage on my abdomen for about a week until ovulation. I watched a couple of YouTube videos and applied the techniques on myself. I didn’t have castor oil however, only olive oil. And although I didn’t get pregnant that month, I felt super relaxed after the massage (which I did twice a day in bed).

- The month before my BFP I ate a lot of pomegranates! They were in season here at the time, so I ate at least a couple of spoonfuls of the seeds every day. I also drank plenty of fresh bottled orange juice.

- When cycle 9 ended in a BFN, DH and I decided to get testing started. We had a full-fitness blood test, and it showed everything was fine including our hormone levels. My transvaginal ultrasound was clear, too. We tried to send in the sperm sample, but it was refused because of incorrect instructions given to us about the day and timing of its pickup. This happened twice! Such a waste of the samples, we were furious. Then Ramadan started, and DH would’ve had to break his fast to give the sample in, so we waited out the month. Lo and behold, we got a BFP that cycle!

- Before my BFP it felt just like AF was coming. I had my usual symptoms of cramps, pain in lower back, slightly sore breasts(which I recall now I had been feeling since ovulation, this was the only thing different from other cycles), crying spells, and acne around my chin. I had creamy cm, though it was in normal amounts. Around 9-10dpo I had two days of pinkish-brown spotting, then it stopped. After that I started getting a lot of creamy cm, and my back pain and cramps got more intense. I tested when AF was over a week late. I later realised that the spotting was from implantation bleeding, as was all the cramping and back pain. And I was 9-10dpo at the time, not 13dpo as I thought, meaning my cycle was actually a bit longer this time.

- This is weird, but when it was the first cycle of TTC, I had a vivid dream of seeing a pregnancy test stick with 4 lines. When I woke up I was confused as to what it meant, did it mean I was going to have twins, or that I will conceive in April next year? I didn’t think much else and brushed it off as a subconscious thought. But it was always there at the back of my mind. Then I really did end up conceiving in April(or in the cycle that began in April, but conceived in May).

- Because we had been TTC for almost a year, our biggest prayer is for the baby to be well and healthy. I would be over the moon if it’s a boy, but in the end, I just want happy and healthy baby.
    Last edited by hurrem; June 14th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so happy for you!!! Hugest congrats!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks hurrem thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your info! not may boy sways right now We are planing to try July/ August

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, hurrem liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hurrem TTC a BOY Sway Attempt

Thank you for detailed sway info Hurrem. :-)
    Prayers for a healthy baby boy for you.. hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; June 19th, 2020 at 05:50 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, hurrem liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Jazmin and treens