Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update ChezIBY - back with another blue sway, CONFIRMED BOY !!

EDIT - Scan yesterday confirmed it's a boy
    thanks everyone for your support, GD and Atomic
    Best of luck to everyone trying, it is possible.

Think this will be the last one for us as we had always settled on three. But I will be here from time to time to catch up with everyone else

ChezIBY's TTC a BOY Sway Attempt

Hi everyone! Surprise! I am back!

Well, we had always planned on three (actually during our more ambitious moments we planned four. HA! No, this will be the last one, methinks).

I swayed blue again. If I am very honest, I don't mind about the outcome this time. I swayed blue cause I didn't really feel like I could just let it go with everything I know from last time, and because the pregnancy last time around had gone so well following the HE diet plan.

I felt a bit strange swaying this time though. Some of my best friends and inspirations here have had sway opposites a while back - LMSM, Sora and Panther. It hit me really hard. (If any of you are reading this <3 <3 <3) I felt a bit off, like, I don't have the right to sway because I already got one boy.

But at the same time, what else is there to do but give it your best shot. I feel the disappointment, the crushing feeling of learning you have a sway opposite. But I can't say that I can't recommend swaying - my little boy is the love of my life. He completed me, answered all my prayers and, oddly, erased the terrible past GD with my daughter which also brought me very close to her. I love both of them dearly, I am a bit nervous about number three on the way and how s/he will fit in and how me and DH will do with three. And I swayed as well and as fanatically as I could for blue, just because I am a crazy control freak, but whether girl or boy, I welcome this one with open arms. I will try my best to enjoy this last pregnancy - please all pray for a healthy bundle for us

Now, to the sway!

Gender Result:
    BOY

DW Age:
    DH Age:

Current Children's Gender(s)
    1 girl
    1 boy (successful blue sway, refer to previous thread on CHezIBY's blue sway in 2018)

Number of Months TTC

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    Yes, in 2018 for the first sway, used same plan now

MINERALS

Calcium Intake(Please describe)
    Full fat milk, yoghurt, cheese, butter, ghee

Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
    What came with HE diet

Potassium Intake(Please describe)
    Lots of vegetables and fruits, coconut water, bananas

Sodium Intake(Please describe)
    Whatever was in the diet

SUPPLEMENTS USED

DW Supplements (exact same ones as last time)
    Women's One a Day
    Fish Oil
    Folic Acid
    Coq10
    Acidophilus
    Robitussin (ten days around O day)

DH Supplements
    -

Any additional supplement info?
    Started taking multivitamin and the like a long while out, about four or five months

DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes

If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    HE

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    Made sure and got ten servings of fruit and veg a day or more. Lots of snacking, always getting both carbs and protein at the snacks. Lots of juice and coconut water (don't ask to see our grocery bill...) Ate every nut known to mankind in huge quantities. Lots of red meat, chicken, potatoes. Vegetables and fruit are too numerous to list but everything I could get my hands on, lots of organic and farmers' market produce, lots of exotic fruit and berries. Two to four bags of black tea daily, no herbs or herbal infusions as was rather suspicious of them. No coffee. Found it rather hard to eat that much as I normally eat much less but bravely saw it through (especially the bedtime snack, WHO is hungry when they're heading to bed??) Lots of oatmeal, fortified cereal, full-fat dairy.

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    Ten weeks religiously!

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No

Did DH change his diet with you?
    Mostly yes as he was on vacation and I am the one who cooks the meals.

Comments regarding DH's diet-
    Breakfast and dinner was same as mine, and lunch most weeks when off work

Did you consume alcohol?
    Nope, I really don't drink.

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    Don't take coffee but got whatever was in the tea I drank.

Any Diet changes
    Everything required for HE - carbs and protein together, snacking including before bed, lots of fruit and veg and red meat etc.

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    Oh, it changed a lot compared to when we got DD. I am on extended maternity leave, so no eating at canteens and I was really able to control my eating and snacking, so that made me feel pretty good and in control (I am a control freak -_-)

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    I put on a bit of weight, about 3 kilos I would say! I am normally rather skinny and active, but thanks to HE diet I gained some weight.

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    Yes! I am happy to report that I carried out my exercise plan rather rigorously with only some missed days when it was inevitable. But mostly did one day cardio and one day weight-lifting the week round (bike or running for cardio, weight lifting exercise videos for arms and legs), plus I walk everywhere with the stroller and toddler, so there was also that. Got rather tan and fit this summer, also lug DD and DS around when they are fussy, so arm muscles have become really more defined. High energy levels all around.
    Played some competitive sports with friends to get testosterone up and even downloaded some apps that encourage competitive tracking between friends.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO

pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -
    Any VG potions used?
    Nope

CM pH at attempt
    No idea!

DH pH
    No idea!

THE DEED INFO
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    Am sure about O-day as did the tests correctly this time Lol. Got faint fade-in pattern and bright line on O-day, did one attempt daily for five days following the bright O-test result.

BD Pattern

DTD through Ovulation
    5 days back to back

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    Supposedly, O-1, O, O+1, O+2, O+3

BD Position
    Missionary, legs on shoulders at the end, and doggy style, big O everytime after his ejaculation

Any additional comments?
    - Lots of CM, probably thanks to diet and Robitussin as that's not usually my case! I was really pleased about this.
    - Used preseed the month of attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
    -Slept after bding, didn't get up to pee

Did you do anything with Ions?
    No

Moon Phase during conception?
    quarter moon shrinking

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    No

Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Oh, I feel it was a really good sway. I did everything recommended in the plan, what more can a body do?

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    I am done being nervous. I put a good luck charm under my pillow and I pray for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, baby, good breastfeeding experience and the new arrival settling in well with the rest of us <3

Things worth mentioning:

I breastfed my boy not so long ago, but weaned fully and got my period, plus waited for three cycles before TTC (but already following the exercise plan and HE diet).
    I also prioritized sleep during the months of HE diet, slacked on admin and housework stuff to get some rest in and get PG fast and not get stressed - it worked!
    And also, I told all about this website, my GD and my first sway to a friend of mine who was going to try for a third and final pregnancy after three girls. I showed her my old plan from 2018 and coached her as well as I could for her sway, and we trained together for sport. I was more nervous for her than for myself when she went in for her ultrasounds (se got PG some months back) as what if she got a sway opposite after following my specific advice!!! But heaven saw it fit. My friend is expecting a son early this winter, glory be <3

Well, wish us luck and send us your blue dust and prayers, I'll keep you all updated when I've news!
    Last edited by ChezIBY; January 6th, 2021 at 03:40 AM.
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Looks like a lovely sway ))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck. I also have a DD and DS. I conceived my boy on HE diet plus clomid. Like you, my boy completely changed my life. I am much more happy and positive about everything. Gender depression had such a huge impact on my life before.
    Hoping to sway for another boy next year. Fingers crossed

5. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust headed your way!!! And thanks for letting us know about your friend!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes ChezIBY liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharyla View Post
    Good Luck. I also have a DD and DS. I conceived my boy on HE diet plus clomid. Like you, my boy completely changed my life. I am much more happy and positive about everything. Gender depression had such a huge impact on my life before.
    Hoping to sway for another boy next year. Fingers crossed
    I will look forward to reading your sway next year then
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us updated !!!! I had a success in May 2019 and I'm
    Hoping to try next month for
    Another blue as well!!
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

11. Likes atomic sagebrush, ChezIBY liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    I was just at my 12 weeks scan and the doctor was very sure it's a boy ☺️ he said I will know a hundred percent at the next scan, but yeah.
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMGosh Chezlbly, huge congrats!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

16. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could I ask you when and how much Robitussin you used. Im so confused on how many times a day for how many days
    Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast