TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Unknown
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    Girl
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    MINERALS
    Calcium Intake(Please describe)
    Anything in prenatals
    Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
    Anything in prenatals
    Potassium Intake(Please describe)
    Anything in prenatals
    Sodium Intake(Please describe)
    Anything in prenatals
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
    • Folic Acid
    • Vitamin B12
    • Zinc

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    -
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    Following the HE diet, I tried to eat as many nutrients as possible with each meal, mainly proteins, fats and carbohydrates. I've never skipped breakfast for about a year (a large cup of whole milk with some coffee and cereal or oatmeal + dark chocolate flakes). When I conceived my daughter, however, I always skipped breakfast and had a couple of coffee in the morning. Another important thing about the diet was snacking, something healthy (fruit, carrots, almonds, nuts) and also something not very healthy (chips, cookies, chocolate, etc) trying to never get hungry at the next meal. With my daughter, on the other hand, in addition to do intermittent fasting, I used to starve myself and never indulge in snacks between meals. With the HE diet I haven't changed my eating habits that much (I've always eaten legumes, avocados, eggs, fish) but I've tried to eat more red meat (steak and sausage) in addition to chicken. In the afternoon, especially in the last month, I had always 2 cups of black tea, almonds, peanuts, whole yogurt or orange juice. In the evening after the meal a lot of cheese and a nice dessert or dark chocolate (75%). I have been quite indulgent with fast food and pizza at least once a week. Unfortunately there was no lack of 1- 2 glasses of red wine or beer, only at dinner, 2-3 times a week.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    Almost 5 months.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    Yes
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    DH ate the same things I ate, especially dinner was much more substantial by eating more caloric things than before.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    Yes, I had 1 drink per day
    Any Diet Details?
    -
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    I've never starved myself like I did in the past when I had only 2/3 meals a day.
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    I weighed about 55 kg for 160 cm.
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    For exercise I didn't use weights (which I did when I conceived my daughter in addition to cardio). I walked a lot with my daughter or the stroller and I climb a lot of stairs every day since I don't have an elevator!
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    Unknown
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    Unknown
    DH pH
    Unknown
    THE DEED INFO
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Pattern
    • BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 3 Days Before O
    • 1 Day Before O
    • O Day
    • After O

BD Position
    Doggy style
    Any additional comments?
    The frequency was: CD 6, 9, 11 (pos OPK), 12, 15.
    Any relevant attempt details?
    After each attempt I layed in bed as much as possible, no jump&dump (like with my daughter). In the most of attempts I get a O before DH.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    I did not use ions intentionally, but I sleep with my mobile phone on the bedside table and I work very often on the PC.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Waxing Crescent
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    According to the chinese calendar this is the month for my age to conceive a baby boy, i don't believe it but with my daughter it was right. For the past 2 months I have succumbed to temptation and I put a little blue vest under my side of the bed.
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    The first thing is the diet. As I said, in the past I was on intermittent fasting, I always skipped breakfast, I ate little and very few nutrients, mostly vegetables and chicken. No cheese and whole milk at all, sometimes dairy and few eggs. In the last 5 months, however, I have greatly increased my diet with proteins and good fats (red meat, avocado, legumes, eggs, whole milk, whole yogurt, almonds, peanuts, oats, potatoes, lettuce, fish, etc.). And I tried to be very indulgent in cheats here and there (junk food, pizza, dessert and chocolate).
    The second are the prenatals in addition to folic acid taken religiously for at least 5 months. When I conceived my daughter I was not taking prenatals and I started just folic acid after the BFP.
    The third thing is definitely regular unprotected sex at least 2-3 times a week for at least 5 months. This had never happened before: when I conceived my daughter I was off the pill since just 1 month (I have taken birth control pill for years). I have not been using pill for more than 2 years now and I hope that exposure to semen has altered my acid PH (around 5). Also when I conceived my daughter we had a long period of abstinence before (at least 3 weeks) and only two attempts in the fertile window (CD 13 and 15) but I strongly believe that in the end it was only one attempt because on CD 15 I noticed some CM very thick.
    In general, the last period was very peaceful and happy, both on the personal and professional side. When I conceived my daughter, however, it was a very stressed time, we were moving home and at work it was not a peaceful time.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    Nothing is 100% certain and there are several things in my sway that I haven't done for example exercise or multivitamins for DH.
    Also DH is a smoker (I stopped last year).
    One silly thing that makes me nervous is that I am the first of 2 daughters so it seems impossible to me that a baby boy could be conceived in my family.
    Things worth mentioning:
    Thanks Atomic and in general all the users of the site who indirectly, with their questions, turned on a light and really helped me to believe it.
    I don't know if my sway will work but the good thing about these months has been having the HOPE of being able to really do something to get the desired genre, at least to try.
    If it doesn't work, I can say I've tried and done my best.
    Before finding this site, almost 2 years ago, I had come through the Baby dust method which hadn't convinced me completely. Here, on the other hand, I found myself in many experiences when I conceived my daughter and this gave me the confidence and strength to try.
    Thanks Atomic for the always kind, fast and reassuring answers.
    Also it was very important your advice to use OPKs at noon instead of the morning when I had problems with OPK (CB): after 2 cycles I get pregnant.
    Last edited by Missv; December 30th, 2021 at 02:05 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!! I hope to update you very soon
    Last edited by Missv; December 29th, 2021 at 12:45 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck Missv and thank you so much for sharing your sway info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Jasmin! I've read with pleasure many of your posts. How's your sway?

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My attempt is coming up.. in few days. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post