Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation GIRL ATTEMPT SURVEY SYSTEM- HOW TO POST YOUR SWAY INFO UPON BFP(Before you know gender)

Okay. I think I'm ready for you guys to try out the TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt Survey system. I have created a template data entry sheet and if you all start using it to log your sways, we can begin to build a repository of attempts and it is searchable! First, we need to get the data in there though.

The system will save your info to the database AND it will automatically generate a post in the Post Your Sway forum for you so everyone can see as soon as you complete it.

Here is the access to the Survey-

TTC A GIRL SWAY ATTEMPTS

Let me know if you have questions or any feedback. Thank you!

You may also try copying and pasting this link to access it- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=8
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; August 17th, 2015 at 09:12 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BTW, any members that have already had their baby and swayed, are pregnant and swayed, please feel free to input your sway information too even if you posted it in the forum with your BFP- the more data we collect, the better.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect place for this! Couldn't find it before...can't wait to use it.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will eventually add it to the main menu bar on the Forum home page but want to make sure you guys think the format is okay first.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want feedback there is no place for clomid or other fertility meds. We could just add it in one of the fill in the blanks. Or it can be added to supplement check off. Just a thought.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great, but I agree with what Hope said above - I would add Clomid to the list of DW supplements, and also acidophiles to the list of DH supplements (my plan calls for DH to take acidophiles pills, and I think that's pretty standard). Also, maybe where you have "other" as an option in some places, put a box where you can say what exactly "other" is? And lastly, I'd suggest another option other than just "yes" or "no" when it asks whether or not DH has followed the diet with you - in many cases, the DH goes vegetarian, but doesn't do other aspects of the diet (like my DH), or sometimes the DH will consume aspertame (which my DH will not), or they will cut back on some things but not on other things. So, I'd suggest maybe a box here, so we can explain what/how much of the diet our DH was willing to do. Or, at the very least, an option for "mostly" or "some," instead of just "yes" or "no."

Those are just tiny, nit-picky details.....otherwise, the form looks totally fantastic! Can't wait to be able to use it!!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just filled the form and I agree with sweet pea, there should be a box for comments after almost every section because there are so many variations and not everyone follows the exact same principles

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much guys. I can update the survey today with all the things you mentioned.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A nit picky detail too - I had to manually enter some spaces b/c the Headers were on the same row as the first item under each section after I submitted my form.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I corrected the formatting and I updated the survey. Thanks for the feedback.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast