TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Unknown
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    Boy, boy
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    LE diet. Started out doing standard LE diet, but switched to modified version for hypoglycemia. I had to switch after a scary blood sugar crash at the store. I was almost gaining weight and bloated up constantly. After modifying, I almost instantly started feeling much better and started to lose fat. I didnÂ’t lose weight though because I donÂ’t have any to lose. I noticed a visual difference.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    About 9 weeks. 5 weeks LE diet, 4 weeks modified LE for hypoglycemia.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He already never eats breakfast, eats a lot of junk and sweets due to labor intensive job and lack of time for proper meals.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I drink caffeine regularly
    Any Diet Details?
    I had a glass of red wine almost every evening. Lots of low carb vegetables, lean protein like egg whites, super healthy expensive whole grain bread I had to eat breakfast soon after waking up to avoid blood sugar dropping. I focused on eating more at meals to avoid snacking, but still had to occasionally eat a snack for my blood sugar. I cut out beef completely and ate chicken most of the time. I am a huge Diet Coke addict and couldnÂ’t cut out caffeine completely but I did limit to about two glasses per day. I tried to add in coffee when I could, but IÂ’m not a huge fan of coffee so that was hard.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    We had a chemical pregnancy the cycle prior to this one. I had been on the diet for less time, but decided to be a lot more relaxed with swaying after this happened. I allowed myself to start eating more calories each day and stopped drinking wine. The last few weeks of my sway were much less strict than the first several weeks.
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    Weight between 109 lbs and 113 lbs depending on the day. BMI around 19. This is normal for me and didnÂ’t change as a result of swaying.
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I did not exercise at all. I am not good at sticking to exercise so I decided to take the “do nothing approach.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    I did check it, but I canÂ’t remember. I believe it was just a normal pH level. Nothing low or high.
    Any VG potions used?
    • RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
    DidnÂ’t check
    DH pH
    DidnÂ’t check
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    One
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • O day only

Any additional comments?
    First positive OPK was 10pm and my husband was asleep, so we did our attempt the next night. My BBT chart was innacurate because I had a low grade fever from a slight cold but I had my usual ovulation pain that lasts a few hours the night we DTD through the morning after, so IÂ’m confident we DTD on O day.
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • Frequent Release

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • No

Any relevant attempt details?
    One attempt, and I didnÂ’t jump and dump because I really wanted to get pregnant this cycle for my ideal due date. DH tried to do shallow release but at the time didnÂ’t want to lol
    The original plan was for me to not O but I threw that idea out the window.

DH did frequent release starting about a week before our attempt, but had a long day at work and skipped the night right before our attempt. I wasnÂ’t happy about this but didnÂ’t want to stress us out at all so I brushed it aside.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • folic acid
    • Antihistamine

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    I took 1600 mg folic acid regularly for most of the sway. The first several weeks of my sway I did take baby aspirin every three days, but decided it was best to avoid altogether since I have factor five Leiden and donÂ’t want to mess with blood thinners of any sort. I took Zyrtec the day of our attempt because I had a slight cold, but I still had a LOT of ewcm.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    I do have a salt lamp that is always plugged in in my kitchen. I painted my toe and fingernails pink. I diffuse lavender EO pretty frequently.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    New Moon
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    I donÂ’t think so
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    I always eat healthy and was eating healthy for the most part when I conceived my two boys, but I really switched it up with this LE diet. Started out eating lots of refined white carbs which is very very different from my usual diet, and then switching focus to low carb veggies and protein and whole grains was a very different version of a healthy diet from what I usually do. I avoided fruit almost completely to prevent blood sugar issues, and fruit is normally a huge part of my diet. IÂ’m also confident in our one attempt. It wasnÂ’t perfect how I planned, but I feel god about it!
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    I am nervous about the diet switch halfway through. I wish I wouldÂ’ve started with the hypoglycemia version and stuck with that the whole time instead of switching.
    Things worth mentioning:
    The night of attempt, I took a hot shower and had a mixed drink with Diet Coke and whiskey before BD.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH! I totally forgot to add - I had the mirena IUD removed 2.5 cycles before this attempt. I believe that is what caused the chemical pregnancy in the cycle just prior to this one. (Who knows though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and good luck to you!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! Best of luck!!! Pink dust everywhere!

LimaBean, do you mind me asking where you found information about a sway modified for hypoglycemia? I have been doing the LE PCOS diet, not because I have PCOS, but because I have hypoglycemia and eating all carbs would make me bloat, feel ill, and gain weight. I didn't know you could modify for hypoglycemia!

Maybe it's similar to what I'm doing...which is kind of LE but no flour/sugar. (I eat eggs and chicken sometimes, because if I don't I feel like I'll starve! But I think I'm still keeping protein to under the rep'd limits.)

Either way, looks like an awesome sway! Yay!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BacktoSchool View Post

LimaBean, do you mind me asking where you found information about a sway modified for hypoglycemia? I have been doing the LE PCOS diet, not because I have PCOS, but because I have hypoglycemia and eating all carbs would make me bloat, feel ill, and gain weight. I didn't know you could modify for hypoglycemia!

Maybe it's similar to what I'm doing...which is kind of LE but no flour/sugar. (I eat eggs and chicken sometimes, because if I don't I feel like I'll starve! But I think I'm still keeping protein to under the rep'd limits.)

Thank you!!

I found a post by atomic from 2011 regarding hypoglycemia during one of my deep explorations of this site
    IMG_9379.JPG
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ar-issues.html

following this made me feel a whole lot better. I was out shopping with my toddler one day and collapsed in the store from a sudden blood sugar crash after doing a version of the regular LE diet. I realized I needed to make a change for my health and stop obsessing over a perfect sway. I started having a breakfast with diced zucchini and yellow squash in egg whites with a slice of fancy whole grain bread, lunches and dinners were usually a big serving of riced cauliflower and chicken, or a big salad with chicken, or one of those frozen protein blend vegetable microwave bags. I tried to not be so exact about counting calories and nutrition levels and be more relaxed. Hopefully that didn’t kill my sway chances 🤷*♀️

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you! I had a whole reply typed out but I don’t think it posted lol

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ar-issues.html

Here’s the post I used as a guideline! 065A9E55-393F-4D2B-9AB8-D0BBB9B73609.jpg

8. Thanks BacktoSchool thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did I miss that post?!! Duh, BacktoSchool!

Thank you so much!!!!

10. Likes LimaBean liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The LE PCOS version will also work for hypoglycemia. That is my recommendation for you anyway, to simply keep doing what you're already doing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes LimaBean liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update - genetic testing came back today and it’s a boy! This will be boy #3 for us. I keep telling myself a third boy will be easier and more affordable. This just means I’ll have to try again eventually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast