Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink2016 TTC GIRL Sway Attempt

TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    MY Successful Girl Sway

Gender Result: Girl DW Age: 35 DH Age: 52 Current Children's Gender(s) Boy, boy, boy
    Number of Months TTC 14-15 Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan? No

Did you follow a diet plan? Yes If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? * LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes- I started off slowing cutting down on proteins because I think that was my biggest problem, I was a big time meat lover and a serial snacker and plus I was never a soda drinker but started to drink the sodas that contain a little of aspartame, I only ate after 12 noon to 1pm skipping breakfast altogether and I would have eating dinner no later than 7pm every night so I would have as least 17 to 18 hours from my last meal and I still ate whatever I was serving the hubbie and the kids I just had controlled portions of it generally speaking small portions. If diet was used, length of time before attempt? One year and 3 months I started on the LE diet in June of 2015. Did you skip breakfast regularly? Yes Did DH change his diet with you? No Comments regarding DH's diet- - DId you consume alcohol? * I had a glass of red wine every night.
    DId you try to limit caffeine? No, I drink caffeine regularly Any Diet Details? No Comments/Additional Info? – To be honest I became more relaxed on the diet in the end I was kind of strict in the earlier months on it but wasn’t happy especially when I had to go to family’s gathering and cookouts and kid’s birthday parties, so I managed to find a common ground on the diet
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE

What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O? 152lbs. Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments NO I was a exercise fanatic when I conceived all 3 of my boys I was going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week spending at least 2 hours every time I went, so this time I would do the opposite of what I did to get my boys and so did gain back some much wanted healthy weight and not exercise at all, only house chores stuff. So yes I became a couch potato which was one of the hardest things to do, being so active prior to that.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO

pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known - Any VG potions used? * NO

CM pH at attempt - DH pH - How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle? 2 BD Dates according to Ovulation * 4 Days before O * 1 Day before O
    Any additional comments? We did 1 attempt at +OPK, Thursday morning on my birthday coincidently when I got another +OPK Sunday morning so we DTD again, I think the second +OPK was a true positive for me because I heard being on clomid can give you false positives. Plus it would have been my fourth month on it. THE DEED INFO

DH Info about Swimmers * BD every 7 days Plus Hubbie would help himself out in between the week

BD Position Missionary Did you Jump and Dump? * Yes

Any relevant attempt details? - SUPPLEMENTS USED

DW Supplements * folic acid
    *Calcium and Magnesium
    *Cranberry
    *Ceylon Cinnamon
    *Fiber

DH Supplements – Cranberry and Vitamin C

Any additional supplement info? I was taking also Metformin twice a day for over a year now because I discovered in the later part of the summer of 2015 I was borderline insulin resistant. Did you do anything with Ions? –No Moon Phase during conception? No Did you use any Old Wives Tales? No, but i did make a vision board with little biracial baby girls with all types of pink decoration and things around it. And everyday i would look at it and pray it would eventually be my reality.
    Things that make me feel great about my sway: The things that made me feel got about my sway was the diet period, I ate so differently prior to swaying and being on the diet it show me how much of the bad stuff I eat in comparison to the good I was not eating, and just being on it for so long and being on metformin and Clomid together for some time now, I feel it gave me the edge I needed to be in the girl friendly zone. Things that make me nervous about my sway: 2 attempts, but we weren't having much luck with 1 attempt at +OPK so I'm actually glad it worked out the way it did. I was just ready to be pregnant again, and was getting to a point where the gender just did matter that much to me anymore. Things worth mentioning: I'm really glad I didn’t exercise this time around and to be honest I don’t think I would have the energy for it being on the LE diet for so long zipped my energy and competitive drive.
    Last edited by Pink2016; November 17th, 2016 at 08:04 AM.

2. Likes sigrid86 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations! its an amazing and surreal feeling to be team pink after several boys, wishing you every happiness for the future with your baby girl xx
    now 6blue5pink

4. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks it does, It still feel like I'm dreaming, like i'll find out its not so or something when i wake up, i dont know, i guess i'm still in shock.

6. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink2016 View Post
    thanks it does, It still feel like I'm dreaming, like i'll find out its not so or something when i wake up, i dont know, i guess i'm still in shock.
    i was exactly the same!! it didnt feel real when she was born either even though i knew she was a girl from my scans i checked twice anyway!! and then after that i was doing a double take at every nappy change for a while because i was just so used to seeing boy bits after 4 boys! its such a lovely change though to experience having the opposite gender from what your used too im sure your boys will be besotted with her too, shes a lucky girl having all those big brothers to always look out for her xx

8. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations pink. So happy for you!
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

10. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome news, congrats. I have been on Le since may15, so I am hoping I am successful like u. Trying clomid on my next cycle if this cycle is a bfn.
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

12. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huge congrats and thanks for updating us!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes Pink2016 liked this post