Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof4boyz View Post
    This is great, thank you so much for sharing & a huge congrats again on your baby girl. You'll be questioning it until she's here (I would lol) but enjoy every moment you can. So incredibly excited with you. She was totally worth the wait
    Your a sweet heart....until I see another vajaja other than my own.....Im in disbelief ..

Thankyou ....praying for you to have your girl..! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer in such detail flomama it's very generous of you!
    It sounds like we have similar tastes so I will definitely follow your lead and diet ideas. I have already gone vegetarian since january and am now skipping breakfast. Snacking is harder lol cos I'm breastfeeding!

I'm going to get a personalised plan next month as I want to start ttc in October at the latest but it's great to see what fellow Aussies interpretations of the le diet entail.
    Once again massive congrats on your girl... I don't even know you but I'm feeling your elation and utter joy just from your posts and it's very exciting and emotional xx enjoy every moment!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post

Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer in such detail flomama it's very generous of you!
    It sounds like we have similar tastes so I will definitely follow your lead and diet ideas. I have already gone vegetarian since january and am now skipping breakfast. Snacking is harder lol cos I'm breastfeeding!

I'm going to get a personalised plan next month as I want to start ttc in October at the latest but it's great to see what fellow Aussies interpretations of the le diet entail.
    Once again massive congrats on your girl... I don't even know you but I'm feeling your elation and utter joy just from your posts and it's very exciting and emotional xx enjoy every moment!
    Aawwww Thankyou so much kittendreams.....yes I know when you have always been used to staying away from 'white' food...it's hard to rely on it for your most if your daily intake....it's like rewiring your brain again...

I so wish you the best of luck with your sway....remember try not to stress about it all.....if ever you need anything....please pm me....will be here for anything for you guys!

Sending you loads of Aussie pink dust.....and stock up on the pasta...

Xxxxxxxxx

5. Likes mumof4boyz, kittendreams liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! The way you mentioned it also help others....

7. Likes flomama liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband and I have one boy and are hoping to complete our family with a little girl! I have seen a lot about ATOMIC. Can you explain that for me? We really would like to do all that's possible to have our special little girl . Any tips are welcome!! We will take all the advice we can get!!
    Last edited by michaudtori12; March 28th, 2017 at 11:18 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaudtori12 View Post
    My husband and I have one boy and are hoping to complete our family with a little girl! I have seen a lot about ATOMIC. Can you explain that for me? We really would like to do all that's possible to have our special little girl . Any tips are welcome!! We will take all the advice we can get!!
    Hi michaudtori12,

Atomic is like a god on this website .....her wealth of knowledge is like nothing else...

There is a world of information on this website for swaying for either sex....it's best if you start doing some research on the 'swaying for a girl' forums ...it'll take a while for information to sink in but with the help of the lovely ladies on this website and Atomic you can put yourself a plan together....

Goodluck!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaudtori12 View Post
    Hi, atomic here, I'm a person. I think anyway.

In my signature below you will see a link to our Complete Index that is a great place to start.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes XXforhubby, Lindzter liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a fantastic sway.

Huge congrats to you!
    (Married DH 2007)

(DS1 2013) (DS2 2016)

Dreaming of

14. Thanks flomama thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for posting, and updating!!! Such wonderful news for a very deserving mother! 6 BOYS! Whew! Busy! This makes me so hopeful, congrats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234