Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Congratscan i ask why did u take myoinositol and how much? i took it before too but after i stopped to use it. And do u thing raspberry leaf tea was also helping? Thx u
    Myoinositol is ONLY for those with moderate to severe PCOS. I don't recommend it for everyone or even most people.

The stats on RRLT are GARBAGE. I don't know where they are coming from, because I do not and never will recommend it for anyone except people who have been swaying for like 1-2 years without conceiving. Literally NO ONE has ever used it, somehow it got lumped in with peppermint tea and then it's still hanging around causing trouble for me LOL

NO ONE DO RRLT EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE GOT GIRLS WITH IT UNLESS YOU RUN IT PAST ME FIRST
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Myoinositol is ONLY for those with moderate to severe PCOS. I don't recommend it for everyone or even most people.

The stats on RRLT are GARBAGE. I don't know where they are coming from, because I do not and never will recommend it for anyone except people who have been swaying for like 1-2 years without conceiving. Literally NO ONE has ever used it, somehow it got lumped in with peppermint tea and then it's still hanging around causing trouble for me LOL

NO ONE DO RRLT EVEN IF SOME PEOPLE GOT GIRLS WITH IT UNLESS YOU RUN IT PAST ME FIRST
    Can you explain why you do not recommend red rasberry leaf tea? I'm really curious about it?
    We used it because we saw the statistics on this site, but we didn't follow them blindly, so we looked up the threads of the sways. Several women in it used it in a girl sway and almost all of them got indeed a girl. Other women took it in a boy sway and also got a girl. It's true there aren't many who used RRLT but it seems in some way significant.
    I don't see the harm in using it? Unless you say it sways rather blue? But again, I'm interested to know why you are against it?
    Last edited by PinkHope; December 2nd, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
    2008 2009 2018

Cycle 1: Farah 4/2013: 33 Eggs, 24 Fertilised (all grade 1 & 2) 8 XX 5 XY- FISH day3
    Fresh: 2 girls transfered (3DT), 6 frozen. - BFN
    FET: 12/2013: 2XX - BFN
    FET: 2/2014: 3XX - BFN

Cycle 2: Genesis Cyprus South 6/2015: 32 Eggs, 26 fertilised, 6 to biopsy - 3XX 1XY - aCGH day5
    FET: 11/2015: 1XX - BFP but unfortunately chemical
    FET 2 & 3: BFN :-(

Swayed pink: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/add...y-attempt.html
    Our pink sway worked! Our new addition to the family is on her way
    EDD 4/26/2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me corroborate what Atomic is saying about the RRL stats. I sifted through all the sways using RRL tea and found at least 5 people got a boy using it, one person had boy/girl twins (she'd been swaying a very long time though and used Femara). One person that got a girl using it had been swaying pink for a LONG time and had multiple miscarriages and she'd used a few rounds of clomid so I think she had a girl in spite of using RRL, not because of it. Another lady who used it and had a girl also swayed for a long time plus she conceived not long after a miscarriage. Another person who got a girl on it basically starved herself and smoked a ton of cigarettes (she literally only ate bread, rice, and veggies). One lady who used RRL got a girl but again, conceived right after a miscarriage and after swaying for a year and another got a girl with it but after several months of swaying with three rounds of Clomid (do you see a pattern here?).

So 7 people got girls using it (including you Pinkhope). 5 people got boys. Nearly half and half, right? Not great results and like I said, most of the women using it who got girls had been swaying for a long time, used clomid/femara, and had a history of losses.

Not only that, this is only from the people who reported their sways. I suspect a lot of people out there have swayed and either not posted their sway here or not added their results to the stats. I guarantee you that if we started having all pink swayers use RRL, we'd start to see more opposites. It is such a small sample size and like Atomic said, she rarely suggests it and when she does it's to people that have swayed for a long time (and are probably more set for pink anyway as a result). ALSO the stats for RRL tea are lumped in with the stats for peppermint and spearmint tea, skewing the results even more.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkHope View Post
    Can you explain why you do not recommend red rasberry leaf tea? I'm really curious about it?
    We used it because we saw the statistics on this site, but we didn't follow them blindly, so we looked up the threads of the sways. Several women in it used it in a girl sway and almost all of them got indeed a girl. Other women took it in a boy sway and also got a girl. It's true there aren't many who used RRLT but it seems in some way significant.
    I don't see the harm in using it? Unless you say it sways rather blue? But again, I'm interested to know why you are against it?
    YES it is because it may potentially sway blue!

By every theory of swaying RRLT sways blue. I have no idea why it got into the stats that way, it is lumped in with the mint teas and I think there was some confusion or an error in the spreadsheet because I use peppermint tea for 6+ years and it only has 28 people listed and 66% got girls, but somehow RRLT which I have NEVER EVER recommended has 60 people responding?? IT MAKES NO SENSE, it is obviously some sort of error. You know what they say in there right now? They say 60 people used it and 59 got girls. It is a mistake.

Take the stats with a huge grain of salt please. It is a fraction of the sways I have seen. and been a part of and I am telling you straight up I have never recommended RRLT, virtually NO ONE has used it, and it is recommended for boys on all other swaying sites. I am sitting here telling you that based on my experience over 10 years on swaying sites and having helped people with thousands of sways, that I do not recommend you guys using it.

There is not a single solitary herb that has worked for either pink or blue and they all cause tons of trouble for people.

The only people who I have ever used RRLT on my recommendation were people who had gone on swaying a very, very long time and did not get pregnant. Most of them were on fertility medications as well. I believe that this is a mistake in the stats coupled with a fluke in the results because I had only people who had been on diet a long time, were on fertility medication, and had overall severely reduced fertility (may sway pink) use the stuff.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Let me corroborate what Atomic is saying about the RRL stats. I sifted through all the sways using RRL tea and found at least 5 people got a boy using it, one person had boy/girl twins (she'd been swaying a very long time though and used Femara). One person that got a girl using it had been swaying pink for a LONG time and had multiple miscarriages and she'd used a few rounds of clomid so I think she had a girl in spite of using RRL, not because of it. Another lady who used it and had a girl also swayed for a long time plus she conceived not long after a miscarriage. Another person who got a girl on it basically starved herself and smoked a ton of cigarettes (she literally only ate bread, rice, and veggies). One lady who used RRL got a girl but again, conceived right after a miscarriage and after swaying for a year and another got a girl with it but after several months of swaying with three rounds of Clomid (do you see a pattern here?).

So 7 people got girls using it (including you Pinkhope). 5 people got boys. Nearly half and half, right? Not great results and like I said, most of the women using it who got girls had been swaying for a long time, used clomid/femara, and had a history of losses.

Not only that, this is only from the people who reported their sways. I suspect a lot of people out there have swayed and either not posted their sway here or not added their results to the stats. I guarantee you that if we started having all pink swayers use RRL, we'd start to see more opposites. It is such a small sample size and like Atomic said, she rarely suggests it and when she does it's to people that have swayed for a long time (and are probably more set for pink anyway as a result). ALSO the stats for RRL tea are lumped in with the stats for peppermint and spearmint tea, skewing the results even more.
    THANK you from the bottom of my heart for this.

This is the stuff I see from where I sit in the custom sway coaching forum as well. The number of people I have had use RRLT I can count on one hand and every one of them had been TTC for ages. I gave them the RRLT largely out of desperation because they felt the need to change something and I was like, well, how about this? I do not think it sways pink, I think it raises fertility and sways blue but not reliably and that is why I don't use it for blue swayers either (because we have much more reliable ways to do that).

Whatever is in the stats is an error, a mistake. I do not have the time to go over old sways (thank you so much for doing that, ks!) but I DO see these things and remember them, I have a photographic memory for swaying LOL, and based on experience numbering into the thousands by now I can assure you that hardly anyone has used RRLT, and of those that did, some of them got girls, some got boys, and by all theories of swaying RRLT should sway blue.

use it at your own peril, I hope it works for you. Keep me posted but I do not and will not recommend it until I see a plausible biological reason why something that should sway blue, is swaying pink.

7. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, thx for you're reply. I really didn't know the reason why you were against using RRLT. There was nothing much I found about it, but IF I found something, it was in favour of a girl and with the combination with not falling pregnant... that was the reason I used RRLT (on my own, not on your request). I understand you are the expert over here and you can see much more sways (and the details of it) so I believe you when you say to not use it in a girl sway. I think we were just lucky than. I do believe RRLT makes falling pregnant a lot easier (in general). And off course the other sway technics did work in our favor: drinking coffee and wine (I never ever drank that before, only tea, water and soft drinks), we did it only once on positive OPK and my husband used olive leaf ( + vit C) + sports for me (and like coffee, I also didn't do any sports before). That was very usefull to know, so thank you. And off course thank you for explaining why to not use RRLT. In my opinion it was very similar like using clomid but than safer and more easy acces (because you don't need a doctor for it). Again I didn't want to offend anybody, just want you all tho know what I did in my sway and I was curious to the reason why not to use RRLT. I only can say now I'm so happy it worked out for us. I got a new scan today, and she is still a she! The tech was 100% sure of it :-)
    2008 2009 2018

Cycle 1: Farah 4/2013: 33 Eggs, 24 Fertilised (all grade 1 & 2) 8 XX 5 XY- FISH day3
    Fresh: 2 girls transfered (3DT), 6 frozen. - BFN
    FET: 12/2013: 2XX - BFN
    FET: 2/2014: 3XX - BFN

Cycle 2: Genesis Cyprus South 6/2015: 32 Eggs, 26 fertilised, 6 to biopsy - 3XX 1XY - aCGH day5
    FET: 11/2015: 1XX - BFP but unfortunately chemical
    FET 2 & 3: BFN :-(

Swayed pink: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/add...y-attempt.html
    Our pink sway worked! Our new addition to the family is on her way
    EDD 4/26/2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm totally not offended at all and I was actually thrilled to have it all laid out there in one spot all together. I'm working on some new threads and I'm just going to take the answer I put in this thread, into that thread, and so it actually saves me time having to write a new answer!

Baby is all girl! Hugest congrats!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12