Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girl sway -worked!

I have a 5 month old daughter.

I have thin PCOS (I'm thin, don't have acne, not hairy, just have polycystic ovaries and only ovulate naturally a few times a year). The month we conceived my daughter was my first month on Clomid. I was active, walking every day for at least an hour, and jogging a few times a week. About a month before I conceived, I started a diet that is good for PCOS: about 1500 calories, very low sugar, low refined carbs, high in vegetarian protein, and high in fibre and healthy fats. I had lost about 2 lbs, even though I had a low BMI (about 21) to start out with, so weight loss wasn't the point.

DH and I were planning on him ejaculating in a condom, then me adding lemon juice and inserting the semen into myself with a syringe, but after he already ejaculated into the condom I decided I didn't want to put lemon juice in my vagina, so I just inserted the plain semen. It had been sitting in the condom for about 15 minutes. I'm not sure whether that swayed girl or not, but I got a girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Theoretically, yes, having the sperm in the condom and then using the syringe did sway pink since it was going to be lower sperm count.

BUT.

We know for a fact that diet, exercise, having only one attempt, and Clomid are outstanding pink sways. You probably got a girl due to those changes and not because of the whole sperm/condom thing (and if anything that simply lowered your odds of conception). You were actually quite lucky to get pregnant that way as it's not easy to conceive having done something like that. So I hesitate to recommend you do that again because I think you end up lowering your chances of conceiving by quite a lot when you've already got lots of good sway tactics working for you.

Up to you, though, and if you do proceed then please keep us posted about how it goes!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ