Sorry but I can't seem to be able to find the attempt sheet to fill out so I will post my attempt.

My Ph 4.5 - 5
Dh 7.5 or slightly under.

Supps 10,000 mg of cranberry
Calcium citrate vit d3 magnesium
Co q 10 for egg quality after failed ivf@pgd.
Agnus cast us vitex 1000mg

Dh none just upped his cranberry and calcium intake and only drank de caff coffee. When we did pgd all the 9 eggs that fertilised were female so we know he can make them lol we did not use microsort.

No sylk/replens etc as we were ttc for a year with the ivf and I was using these but was not getting pregnant.

We tried to do frequent bonding but ended up ovulaing early on CD 14, I normally ovulate CD 16/17. We dtd CD 6, 8, 12 ,13,14. I ovulated late cd 14.

Shall penetration no orgasm, After a hot bat then laid with legs elevated for 20 minutes then dumped.

No ewcm on ovulation day but had a small amount for the few days before.

My age 35 dh 35

3 children all who are boys.

New moon in caoricorn which is the strongest female sign of the zodiac.

owt - wooden spoon with pink ribbon tied to it along with some pink socks under the bed.

Ions - rock salt lamp and candle, lavender oilburners. Windows open all day and night when were asleep. Walks in the rain and wind.

I'm devastated to have ovulated early and wish I had managed to dtd more during the week to add to frequent but our youngest wasn't well and we were shattered due to sleepless nights. My sil just had a girl and did not sway, ate lots of chocolate and boy friendly foods she dtd CD 10 and 14.

After such a long time ttc and a failed if due to poor egg quality we were beginning to think our baby making days were over only to get a surprise at 10 dp

I need a lot of luck I know x