TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Unknown
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy.
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything)
    • Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I was doing a mix of LE and PCOS. I didn't eat a lot of sweets. Once in a while I had white flour, but lots of whole grain. Lots of veggies too. I ate chicken 1-2 x a week, and had meat just a few times but always in the limit.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    16 weeks
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    He didn't change anything, but in general he only had a little meat once a week.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    Yes, I had 1 drink per day
    Any Diet Details?
    I was very hungry and had several meals a day. I limited dairy, but still ate it. I stayed in the 1500 calorie range. I started off counting every calorie but in the last month I stopped and just estimated. I never used to drink coffee so originally I tried 2-3 cups but I was so jittery and couldn't sleep. So I stayed at one cup a day.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    I limited aspartame because I had two sway MC's where I was ingesting high amounts of aspartame. So I had small amounts in O week.
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    125, 22.1
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I was extremely underweight, or at least felt it, when concieving my other boys. I weighed the most I weighed in my life at about 140. I have my previous weights charted at 99 and 104 and full pregnant with them I was 126. So I'm exceptionally bigger than ever, but I lost weight. 12.5 lbs from June until September
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    Any VG potions used?
    • Sylk

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 4 Days Before O
    • O Day

Any additional comments?
    Was doing e4d but dtd on Sunday and Tuesday I got a positive opk. Freaked out because I don't think I ovulated until Wednesday night and although I didn't want to BD until Thursday to do full E4D, Sunday to Wednesday seemed far because of the LE diet + DH is on meds I was scared the swimmers wouldn't live that long. So I added an attempt on Wednesday night. No big O and immediate J&D. Sunday was a big O and J&D after 10 minutes. (Hadn't known my day of O moved up, was not planned...)
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • BD every few days

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    -
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • folic acid
    • Fiber

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    Dh and I am on antidepressents for the first time in our child bearing years.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    I didn't believe in it too much but I spent more time outside and i had a salt lamp near my bed. Didn't put it on all that often though. My deodorant happens to be lavendar scented.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Full Moon
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    No
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    I worked so hard. I lost weight, exercised, and dieted for the first time in my life. I skipped breakfast and didn't snack, which was HUGE for me. I was calmer than ever before because of the antidepressants so I wasn't freaking out about every little thing.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    I didn't go vegetarian. That would have made this whole thing unbearable for me. I couldn't drink a lot of coffee because I wasn't used to it and it was too difficult. Aspartame was giving me headaches. I really wanted to do one attempt. That was the most important to me. But because of the e4d, I felt like I needed to add another attempt. The diet was difficult while feeding a big family so I didn't want to push it off another cycle because it was too far from o date. But that was the most upsetting to me that it was 2 attempts. And I try not to believe in Chinese calendar and moon phase, but I wanted to give this last attempt my best... and my +opk was on a full moon and the one month in many with boy on the chinese calendar.
    Things worth mentioning:
    I knew O day was in a bad spot for chinese calendar and moon phase and so I slept in complete darkness until cycle day 11 and then with a bright salt lamp on after that. My O date only moved a little forward so it was earlier than I expected and it landed on a full moon. It just was meant to be.

I have 5 boys and honestly, don't really believe all that much in swaying. But enough to give it my best shot. I read through probably most of the sways and saw strong sways failing, light sways failing. Some of each. There didn't seem like any real rhyme or reason for any. I do think one attempt is the most important and I'm annoyed I didn't do that. My other kids were concieved on poor diets, skipped breakfast, and I was emaciated. So I'm the biggest I ever was and my life is different without my anxiety. I did my best and made changes in my life. I don't believe this is a girl even for one second. I hoped to have one, but after 5 boys, I don't expect much else. I saw a heartbeat and was shocked. My progesterone is low and I didn't think this would work out. So my priorities are changed. I hope i carry to term and have a healthy baby. I'm set on the fact that a daughter wasn't meant to be and I'm sad about it. But I have tiny bits of hope for a surprise. But I'm not holding my breath. I have had way too much GD in my past. This is a great group and I'm honored to be part of it. I wish healthy babies to everyone.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I exercised on treadmill 6 days a week for 60 minutes. Wasn't super fast because it was messing with my cycles. O week was always less exercise because of cyst pain. I eased up in exercise in the last few weeks and switched to walking outside and missed a day here and there. My belly was swollen from some stubborn corpus luteum cysts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Mom, i hope u will get your baby girl
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

4. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck xx

Dh - 42
    Dw -41

- (2009)
    - (2011)
    - (2013)

TTC

TL reversal April 2018
    Only right tube reattached .
    Ultra Low AMH in July, but not all is lost .

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fdf7e

6. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway is perfect for you and your circumstances and I truly hope your baby girl is cooking away

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; November 3rd, 2018 at 07:15 AM.

8. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Mom25boys thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Mom25boys! I really hope you get your girl. I know exactly what it feels like to wonder if you did the right combination of sway tactics and still feel uncertain that you are even meant to have a girl. That’s how I feel exactly. From what I understand from reading the sways on here is that anxiety is one of the worst things for swaying girls so it’s great you were feeling good during your sway. I know my anxiety was probably as high as usual (eek).
    I really hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a happy baby

12. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyflower View Post
    Good luck Mom25boys! I really hope you get your girl. I know exactly what it feels like to wonder if you did the right combination of sway tactics and still feel uncertain that you are even meant to have a girl. That’s how I feel exactly. From what I understand from reading the sways on here is that anxiety is one of the worst things for swaying girls so it’s great you were feeling good during your sway. I know my anxiety was probably as high as usual (eek).
    I really hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a happy baby
    Thank you!!!! I don't remember you from the 2ww so you must be ahead of me. I hope you get your baby girl. This is my last so either way I need to be happy
    I'm craving salty and spicy and old wives tales say that's boy all the way. Lol. Just ate almost the whole jar of olives.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Mom25boys;1007958]Thank you!!!! I don't remember you from the 2ww so you must be ahead of me. I hope you get your baby girl. This is my last so either way I need to be happy
    I'm craving salty and spicy and old wives tales say that's boy all the way. Lol. Just ate almost the whole jar of olives.

Yes, I just recently joined a couple of forums after quietly following this website for about a year.

Soooo funny about the olives - they’re my favourite right now too! Bagels with cream cheese and olives or melted cheese and olives. Never liked sour or salty and suddenly when I got pregnant, I liked salt and vinegar chips for the first time ever - hopefully we are not doomed! I do have a pretty strong intuition and it’s telling me boy all the way so I’m doing my best to indulge my fantasy of having a little girl and trying to prepare for a brother for my son. This will be our last too so we’ll see what the universe has in store

15. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Lilyflower;1007969]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Thank you!!!! I don't remember you from the 2ww so you must be ahead of me. I hope you get your baby girl. This is my last so either way I need to be happy

Yes, I just recently joined a couple of forums after quietly following this website for about a year.

Soooo funny about the olives - they’re my favourite right now too! Bagels with cream cheese and olives or melted cheese and olives. Never liked sour or salty and suddenly when I got pregnant, I liked salt and vinegar chips for the first time ever - hopefully we are not doomed! I do have a pretty strong intuition and it’s telling me boy all the way so I’m doing my best to indulge my fantasy of having a little girl and trying to prepare for a brother for my son. This will be our last too so we’ll see what the universe has in store
    Will you be finding out? I prepared myself that it's a boy. Picked a name and didn't throw out my boy stuff. I will still cry when I see it but I hope I'm wrong and surprised.

17. Likes Lilyflower liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast