Thread: Mild girl away?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mild girl away?

Hi,

Sorry if this isn’t the right location to post this, just have a couple of questions about my girl sway. My current BMI is 18.4 (currently 100 pounds). When breastfeeding, I’ve been as low as 89 pounds eating tons of food. I think I just maybe have a naturally fast metabolism. Anyway, I’m a little nervous to cut my diet down too much. I’m planning to go down to 2-3 meals a day with no snacking, rather than my usual 3 meals plus 1-2 snacks. I’m planning to cut out red meat and fortified cereals. I am really uncomfortable if I skip breakfast, but we usually eat dinner at 6pm, so I can manage a 14 hour fast by breakfast time. I’m not really planning to be too strict in counting my calories and fat and protein and just eat what fills me up and makes me comfortable. I naturally eat a lot of fruits and veggies, but do have meat with every meal and red meat a couple of times a week, so cutting that down should be a change. I have never been a coffee drinker, so planning to add in one cup a day. Also 30 minutes of exercise. I haven’t exercised officially in about 10 years so that will be a big change-I do have two active boys that I chase around so I’m fairly active in general. Planning on frequent release for 7-10 days and then one attempt.
    My question is, is there anything else I should be considering that would be fairly easy to implement? I would like to have a girl, but am cool with one more little man to complete our family too, so I’m just trying to do the best I can to easily implement a few things. Thanks so much! Not sure if I need to have a certain plan to get these questions answered. I got the $20 membership so far. Is trying these few things enough to even tip the scales at all, do you think?

Sorry, meant to title this mild girl sway not mild girl away.
    Last edited by Sabrina07; January 7th, 2019 at 06:32 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see that 60 mins of exercise is recommended 6-7 days a week. Does it need to be 60 mins of continual exercise or can it be 30 mins here and 30 mins there? Trying to figure out how to fit 60 mins in with my 3 and 5 year olds needing my attention

Also, is one cup of coffee enough (Going from zero cups)? Or should I gradually increase? Don’t want to all of the sudden start drinking 4 cups of coffee a day out of nowhere.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alcohol too if that’s something you’re comfortable with.

Good luck to you !

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's the length of the fast that counts, nothing magic about breakfast so that is fine. Just eat breakfast and keep the 14 hour fast

Given your BMI I strongly urge you to keep at 3 meals and just ditch the snacks. You should not lose any weight at all, you're already at my cutoff. Even if yo'uve been thinner in the past I prefer you guys stick at 18.5 BMI.

I would rather see you do 60 min. 3x a week instead of 30 min. After about 45 minutes your body stops burning stores of carbs and starts burning stores of fat and something about this sways pink. We have had good results with even 4 days a week. 3 is a little less than I like but given your low weight I would start off here and see how it goes.

Yes absolutely those things can absolutely help your sway. The only things that work are diet, exercise, and one attempt - everything else seems to be window dressing (unless you could get Clomid or Femara)

Thanks so much for your purchase! Really appreciate it! I answer everyone's questions, it just sometimes takes me a little longer to get back to you without the plan. I really appreciate everyone's purchases though as it allows me to do this as my job instead of having to work outside the home, where I'd have to give up question answering!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina07 View Post
    I see that 60 mins of exercise is recommended 6-7 days a week. Does it need to be 60 mins of continual exercise or can it be 30 mins here and 30 mins there? Trying to figure out how to fit 60 mins in with my 3 and 5 year olds needing my attention

Also, is one cup of coffee enough (Going from zero cups)? Or should I gradually increase? Don’t want to all of the sudden start drinking 4 cups of coffee a day out of nowhere.
    I gotcha - it does need to be 60 min. if at all possible for the reasons I explained above. But if something comes up and you get interrupted, don't beat yourself up about it, just do your best and then regroup and try again the next day.

YES one cup is enough if you don't normally drink any!! No need for more than one for anyone who doesn't already drink it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your help!! I really appreciate it. I’m sure I will have more questions as I go along

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post