Gender Result:
    Miscarriage, Boy
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    B x2
    Number of Months TTC
    9-12
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    Yes
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • LE(Low Everything) PCOS

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    Skipped breakfast, low animal protein, almost no red meat eaten, lots of omega 6.
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    I was on the diet for a full year.
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    Yes
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    About 10 months of IF. Dropped at least 25 lbs. Huge decrease in daily caloric intake. He also cycled and ran several times a week and dropped weights.
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, I did not factor that into my sway
    Any Diet Details?
    I drank decaf regularly but didn’t really put too much stock into it. I drank it only to get me through hunger pains.
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    -
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I did mostly cycling but also running. If I ran, I would easily drop a full pound the next day so I eased up a bit on it.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    Don’t know
    Any VG potions used?
    • NO

CM pH at attempt
    Don’t know
    DH pH
    Don’t know
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 3 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
    -
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • Other

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • No

Any relevant attempt details?
    I can’t remember position for release but I think missionary. I waited a bit before getting up. Then I showered afterwards.
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • Vitex
    • folic acid

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    DH took olive leaf extract and soy milk but quit the soy milk sometime early to mid December I think. Can’t quite recall.

I took vitex but only took it for maybe 5 days before I ovulated. I had never taken it before that and only took it because my AF came a week early the month before and my ND really thought it would help my cycle stabilize. So I figured, why not.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    No
    Moon Phase during conception?
    -
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    No
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    One attempt. Diet. Cardio. Being physically weak compared what is normal for me.
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    I started out very strict, lost ovulation and over time it got harder and harder to be strict. I was no longer temping, no longer tracking calories or fat or protein. I should add that the reason I didn't track anymore was because I had done the diet so long, I had a very good feel for calories/fat/protein because I was eating pretty much the same things. I will add a sample daily in case anyone is interested. Morning meal was around 11 or noon. Bagel and PB or bagel and an egg. And a bowl of fruit. Then around 3 I ate my next meal which was usually a vegetarian soup and bread or a salad. Then for dinner I either ate lentils and rice and veggies or a small amount of chicken/fish and rice and veggies. If I was very hungry that day, I would add in a sweet potato. I based a lot off my daily weigh-ins so I would look at cardio and eating vs weight change. Usually I was losing weight and then I would ease off cardio or have a cheat day. That being said, I didn’t feel as committed to the sway this month tbh. I kept dieting, but I wasn't *thinking* about it and I was avoiding this site because I truly believed I was coming to peace with no additional baby. So that does make me worry because I was so strict before and wouldn't you know it, the month I sort of let it go, I get a BFP. But I’m happy to be PG and just pray it is healthy. I’m honestly shocked because we dtd day 8 and I couldn’t get pregnant doing it one day before Ov over the last couple months so I really didn’t think 3 days out would work. I sure hope this one sticks!
    Things worth mentioning:
    I started iron because my levels were at their lowest since my bloodwork last year. I took it from cd 3 so I had been taking it for about 8 days when I ovulated. I also had been taking ubiquinol for several months due to low AMH. And 1000mcg folate.
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; May 23rd, 2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Updated gender

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck A year of dieting - wow! Hope I can be as committed.
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkin2019 View Post
    Good luck A year of dieting - wow! Hope I can be as committed.
    Thanks! I hope you don't have to diet for a year. That being said, it does become a way of life. I still am not ready to eat until 11 or noon. I can easily go til that time and not eat. In fact, I struggle to eat before 11 now and I used to be a "wake up and immediately" eat kinda gal. Also, the food habits become second nature. I still prefer vegetarian dishes now to meat dishes which would shock most people who know me. So I guess there are some benefits of being on the diet a long time. It becomes more habit - tracking is tedious and once I realized I didn't need to do it, I happily stopped.

Best wishes!

4. Thanks Pinkin2019 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations..
    Lots of pink dust.

6. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since so many people do use sways to plan their own sways, I just have to mention that I can't ever recommend vitex at 42 and I am really thankful the PP got pregnant when she did! If you (person who is reading this post) have questions about vitex please start a new thread and ask me about it.)

DD - I want to float an idea here, which is that you got pregnant this month because you'd relaxed some on diet and so please don't beat yourself up over that! You may have just given your body what it needed to stick a little baby this month!

Hugest congrats and sending you tons of pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Since so many people do use sways to plan their own sways, I just have to mention that I can't ever recommend vitex at 42 and I am really thankful the PP got pregnant when she did! If you (person who is reading this post) have questions about vitex please start a new thread and ask me about it.)

DD - I want to float an idea here, which is that you got pregnant this month because you'd relaxed some on diet and so please don't beat yourself up over that! You may have just given your body what it needed to stick a little baby this month!

Hugest congrats and sending you tons of pink dust!
    I 100% agree with AS. Do NOT take Vitex if you are my age and TTC. Lol. I took it not to conceive but because I just didn't want to have periods every 3 weeks. I have chronic low iron and bleeding every 3 weeks would break me. Like you would not believe my ferritin levels if you told you. My dr said "I can't believe you can walk let alone exercise as much as you do." My ND said it would help balance hormones so my cycle would hopefully go back to 28 days which it has always been my whole life. And whether it actually does that, I can't be sure. I only took it for 5 days before I ovulated so I am not even convinced it did anything.

We dtd day 8, again, I wasn't even thinking about conception when we dtd because my opk was negative and I didn't expect it to go positive for a couple days. But then we didn't even manage to get that next attempt in and I was ok with that because, as I said, though I was hoping to conceive, I didn't feel as desperate as the months before and I figured I didn't have much chance anymore given my age and low AMH.

I agree with you AS. I do think somehow, relaxing and not "trying to TTC" helped me conceive! But I will admit, the only other times I have not actually TTC and just conceived, they were boys, lol so I am preparing to hear boy this time too. But if it is healthy and stays put, I am going to enjoy every single ounce of my very last baby.
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; February 1st, 2019 at 03:58 PM.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes wildlyluna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A great sway, Dreamofdaughter! We are pregnancy buddies, following along for support. A year of dieting is an amazing effort! I'm worried I wasn't on the diet long enough (11 weeks) LOL, because there is no way I ever thought I'd fall pregnant first cycle trying since it took so long to conceive my baby boy. We shall see - sending all the lovely baby dust xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations again, Cookies! I posted on the Feb 2WW board - so happy you fell right away. It's no fun seeing those negatives month after month. I honestly was ready to give up. So thrilled when others don't have to suffer that.

How are you feeling? I hope well. I am struggling with the nausea. It's nice though when I have moments where it actually subsides - then I get to eat what I want after so long restricting myself. I had a steak a few days after my BFP and DH said he has never seen me eat a steak so fast. lol.

Hope we both get our healthy, pink bundles! I say a prayer of thanks every day this one stays put after losing the last one so quickly after my BFP. Feeling pretty grateful!

I think we need a due in Oct onwards board soon, don't we?!

xx

13. Likes Noemi2017, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was a sway opposite. There was a chromosomal abnormality likely maternally linked. At this point, I am not sure I will try again given this result.

I’m very sad even though it isn’t surprising it was a maternal caused abnormality. Interestingly, google tells me this trisomy is the most common and shows little association with maternal age (although other pages say it is maternal age related) but it is still a tough pill to swallow at any rate.
    Last edited by dreamofdaughter; May 23rd, 2019 at 06:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for updating us.

Please try not to take it too much to heart that it was an opposite. I have seen it happen so often that people have a loss that is not their desired gender and then go on to have a baby of their desired gender.

Many trisomies happen at every age. We have 22 year olds who do IVF and get trisomies with some of their eggs.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast