Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Third time's the charm?

Hi! I've been really interested in the mechanics of swaying for over 5 years now. I have 3 boys (the last 2 were failed sways). I'm excited to give pink one last try.

With my last 2 pregnancies I didn't focus on the diet aspect. I took cranberry and vitamin C supplements and we DTD every day with a 4 day cut off. I also did weight training classes 3 times a week and ate a lot of red meat and dairy. Both times I ended up pregnant on the first cycle.

I'm currently on a round of the Whole 30 (which is like a more restrictive paleo diet) and I'm getting ready to start my sway diet. I am down 6 pounds but would ideally love to lose 25 prior to conception. I have hashimoto's thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disorder and I'm hoping to stay gluten/dairy free if possible. I'm currently debating whether it makes more sense to do the PCOS or regular LE diet. (I am overweight but don't have PCOS, am 33yo and am very fertile)

My plan is to have coffee with unsweetened almond milk in the mornings, and live mostly vegetarian with chicken or fish 3 times a week with dinner. I will be fasting 5/6pm-9/10am and have one attempt at positive OPK. Also, I will be walking for 60 minutes 5 days a week.

My biggest concern is the nutrient in veggies/fruits interfering with my sway. I would love to hear other people's thoughts!

Thanks in advance!
    Mom to three crazy guys, hoping to add a girl to the mix!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzilou31 View Post
    Hi! I've been really interested in the mechanics of swaying for over 5 years now. I have 3 boys (the last 2 were failed sways). I'm excited to give pink one last try.

With my last 2 pregnancies I didn't focus on the diet aspect. I took cranberry and vitamin C supplements and we DTD every day with a 4 day cut off. I also did weight training classes 3 times a week and ate a lot of red meat and dairy. Both times I ended up pregnant on the first cycle.

I'm currently on a round of the Whole 30 (which is like a more restrictive paleo diet) and I'm getting ready to start my sway diet. I am down 6 pounds but would ideally love to lose 25 prior to conception. I have hashimoto's thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disorder and I'm hoping to stay gluten/dairy free if possible. I'm currently debating whether it makes more sense to do the PCOS or regular LE diet. (I am overweight but don't have PCOS, am 33yo and am very fertile)

My plan is to have coffee with unsweetened almond milk in the mornings, and live mostly vegetarian with chicken or fish 3 times a week with dinner. I will be fasting 5/6pm-9/10am and have one attempt at positive OPK. Also, I will be walking for 60 minutes 5 days a week.

My biggest concern is the nutrient in veggies/fruits interfering with my sway. I would love to hear other people's thoughts!

Thanks in advance!
    What! This is really alot of work. Maybe throw in some prayers too... wanna sway boy too. But am totally clueless

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You MUST DO the alternate PCOS-type diet. DO NOT under any circumstances do the standard LE.

While we originally started off concerned about nutrients in fruits and veggies, they have shown themselves over time to be of no harm in a pink sway whatsoever and it is fine, in fact desirably to continue eating them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Lizzilou31 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mullux View Post
    What! This is really alot of work. Maybe throw in some prayers too... wanna sway boy too. But am totally clueless

It's not hard at all once you get the hang of it. I'm happy to help answer any questions you have!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for replying!!

So, to clarify, in order of importance:

LE PCOS diet, exercise 60 minutes are the most important

Followed by:
    Alcohol and coffee intake, 1 attempt (plus j&d)

Should I cut out garlic, onions, potatoes, and oatmeal? I understand fortified cereals and vitamins.

Also, is unsweetened almond milk ok? (even though some have calcium added so it's technically fortified)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's not hard at all once you get the hang of it. I'm happy to help answer any questions you have!
    Sorry I am hijacking someone's pay. But i need to have the basics of blue sway please. The pcos diet is what? Then, what supplements should I take? Am 2 months prior TTC. Wanna try from April.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someones Post I mean *

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzilou31 View Post
    Thank you so much for replying!!

So, to clarify, in order of importance:

LE PCOS diet, exercise 60 minutes are the most important

Followed by:
    Alcohol and coffee intake, 1 attempt (plus j&d)

Should I cut out garlic, onions, potatoes, and oatmeal? I understand fortified cereals and vitamins.

Also, is unsweetened almond milk ok? (even though some have calcium added so it's technically fortified)
    I can't quantify it that way since we don't have the data to say for sure but yes, diet, exercise, coffee, alcohol, one attempt and possibly J and D are the best sway tactics. I can't split them up any more than that about what are more effective or less effective, we don't have the info to know that.

Most people do choose to give up garlic/onion (in the fresh form) and oatmeal because they're relatively easy things to give up. There's a small amount of data that chemically they may raise testosterone, but testosterone has never been proven to sway anyway, and even if it did, I seriously doubt they do anything in dietary amounts (they sell very concentrated supplements, and those may possibly sway blue). It's up to you on those.

You DO NOT need to give up potatoes. Potatoes are fine and in fact my daughter is like 30% potato, LOL. I have a long explanation why in this thread https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-potatoes.html and also here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Unsweetened almond milk is fine too. Some foods are fortified (like all dairy is) and there's no getting away from that. By "avoid fortified foods" we want to stay away from breakfast cereals, power bars, vitamin water, that kind of thing.

10. Thanks Lizzilou31 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mullux View Post
    Sorry I am hijacking someone's pay. But i need to have the basics of blue sway please. The pcos diet is what? Then, what supplements should I take? Am 2 months prior TTC. Wanna try from April.

Come join us in the TTC a Boy forum! This forum you're posting is pink swayers!

Blue swayers and lots of info about making a blue sway is here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onceive-a-boy/

12. Thanks mullux thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! That is completely understandable. I'm excited to see how close my current diet was to the LE PCOS. It definitely gives me confidence that its sustainable and something I can keep up without binging or feeling deprived.

I'm excited about potatoes. I sometimes have a sweet potato a day to keep my carbs up (I'm still nursing 3 times a day).

So, this might be a silly question but fresh onions and garlic are to be avoided but is there a difference when it come to cooked or dried (like onion/garlic powder). If not I'm happy to substitute leeks or green onion (if they're safe)

Also, I've been adding cinnamon to my coffee and drinking a cup of peppermint tea every evening. Are those helpful to my sway or should I give them up?

Thank you for your time!

14. Likes vehivle, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast