TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:
    Unknown
    DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)
    boy
    Number of Months TTC
    Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No
    DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    • Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I did the LE PCOS diet:
    - cut out all added sugars and all snacks, had only 3 meals a day
    - pushed back breakfast, 12-14 hour fasting period overnight
    - cinnamon in my morning coffe; 05.-1 gr inositol daily
    - cut down on bread (allowed myself only some wholegrain bread for breakfast), got most of my carbs from starchy veg (potatoes, carrots, peas,...) and fruit
    - cut down dairy (went from 4-6 servings a day to 1-2)
    - had 1 homemade green smoothie every day (only leafy greens or zucchini etc. and 1 piece of fruit, nothing else) to fill me up between meals
    - cut out all fruit juices, drank only water
    - swapped oat milk for soy milk (only tiny amounts) and butter for margarine
    - added 1-2 daily shots of vodka
    If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    22 weeks minus 6 in late Jan/Feb 2019; I had started a PCOS friendly lifestyle (cut out sugar & snacking etc.) in 2017
    Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    No
    Did DH change his diet with you?
    No
    Comments regarding DH's diet-
    Paleo, lots of veg and meat
    DId you consume alcohol?
    • Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    Yes, I cutback
    Any Diet Details?
    averaged 1800-2000 cal/day
    I WENT OFF THE DIET FROM LATE JAN-EARLY MARCH AND ATE MORE SUGAR AND FAT AGAIN!!! AND OF COURSE I CONCEIVED IN MARCH AFTER ONLY BEING BACK ON THE DIET FOR 2 WEEKS!!! ARGH!!!
    Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    I'd say I cut almost 1000 calories a day compared to my "old life". That was quite easily done through cutting down on the calorie dense bread, cutting out all snacks and fruit juice and most importantly cutting out all sweets / added sugars.
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    BMI 19.7 at conception (had gone down from 21.5)
    Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I realized I had no opportunity to do 60min (almost) every day, but I did not want to go couch potato at any cost. So I figured that several brisk walks, 20-45min each and adding up to 2-4 hours (!) almost every day, should be taxing enough to help my sway. I think I was correct as I not only lost even more weight but also started to feel really drained and getting ill all the time (colds, strep throat, viruses etc.).
    I exercised for 2-3 weeks in early January before I gave up on everything and then again in the 2 weeks leading up to the successful attempt.
    THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    -
    Any VG potions used?
    • Other

CM pH at attempt
    -
    DH pH
    -
    How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    BD Dates according to Ovulation
    • 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
    -
    THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    • Abstained

BD Position
    Missionary
    Did you Jump and Dump?
    • Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
    DH used a non sperm friendly lube with a ph of around 6 and did an accidental somewhat shallow release. Everything spilled out after only a few minutes even though I lay still, so I was sure there was no way I could fall pregnant from that attempt. Well, I did, so we're obviously very fertile. *sigh
    SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    • folic acid

DH Supplements
    -
    Any additional supplement info?
    I took 05.-1 gr of Inositol powder everyday and put some cinnamon in my coffee to help with my insulin resistance.
    Did you do anything with Ions?
    No.
    Moon Phase during conception?
    Full Moon
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    No. Moon was in Libra which is a boy sign.
    I couldn't resist testing urine ph and it is always very, very low - like, 5 with FMU and not more than 6 during the day. Which means girl.
    Oh, and I checked 2 Chinese gender charts and one said boy, one said girl. Thanks for nothing! LOL
    Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Nothing. I had swayed my heart out for 1.5 years, then gave up everything for 6 weeks (late Jan-early March) and recovered from the “declining maternal condition”, then swayed for another 2 weeks and BAM, conceived around March 20th. So I basically did a BLUE sway. *sigh
    There are some things that sort of comfort me though:
    - I managed to fix my PCOS symptoms (late ovulation, cystic acne, chin hairs) and probably cured my insulin resistance during the 1.5 years on the PCOS diet. At least I had good fasting blood glucose levels.
    - During the 6 weeks off the diet, I still had cinnamon in my coffee every day and I’m pretty sure also still took 0.5-1gr of Inositol every day
    - even during the 6 weeks off the diet, I never went back to the amount of dairy or bread I ate when I conceived my boy
    - AF had always come in the very early mornings for me (like between 4-6am) but in December, it started to come mid-afternoon, that never changed until conception
    - I had 1 shot of Vodka (40-60ml) every day for like 4 months except for 4 weeks in Feb (just HAD to take a break from this nasty stuff!!! Not regretting this one!!!); think I had less in the weeks before conception though, but was drunk as a sailor the night I ovulated/conceived
    - back on the diet + exercise for the follicular phase of the conception cycle; had lost about 1.5 of the 3 pounds that I had regained during the weeks off the diet
    - Lowest post-teenage years weight at conception (this doesn’t mean diddly-squat of course, I know at least one lady whose BMI went down to 18.5 or so after her first child and she still conceived another boy)
    - picked up every virus going around and was ill (colds, strep throat, cold sores etc.) at least every 3 weeks from early December right up until conception in March; sore throat at conception
    - took 2-3 Ibuprofens (altogether, not daily!) in the weeks leading up to conception which is supposed to sway slightly pink
    Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    Well, I went into this whole undertaking knowing how much I was set for a boy. After messing my sway up so badly and conceiving on a hormonal rebound (probably left-left-right ovulation pattern), I’m convinced I’m expecting another boy. Full list of reasons as follows:
    - having PCOS with no cysts but clinical symptoms (cystic acne, abdominal fat) and irregular cycles
    - being off the diet for 6 WEEKS right in the middle of the 12 week ideal sway duration; for 4 weeks, I had chocolate bars every day, plus ice-cream, cookies and cake regularly (all TOXIC when you have PCOS and a brilliant blue sway!), snacked a lot more, went over calories and fat every day (averaging probably 2300cals and 80gr of fat, again, brilliant blue sway)
    - regained 3 pounds during these 4 weeks, then held steady when I pulled myself together and cut out most of the sugar and snacking for the next 2 weeks,
    - also caused by the 6 weeks off the diet: bacne flare-up that lasted for weeks (not as severe as before I started the PCOS diet though) and growing back my 2 black chin hairs (I’m not sure when this happened, didn’t notice until 8 or 9 dpo in the conception cycle; they were a lot thinner and paler than before though) - all a sign of the PCOS being “reactivated”
    - ovulated from the right ovary and I think it might have been the left-left-right pattern that produces 75% boys (Atomic has the study); can’t know for sure of course, but def felt my right ovary being extra hard-working this cycle
    - conceiving at first try after we had given up the cutoffs, obviously being very fertile (shallow release, semen spill, lube with ph of 6 didn’t keep sperm from meeting the egg)
    - great EWCM
    - having 1 serving of salmon AND 1-2 servings of red meat per week; there wasn’t really any alternative to this since I had to eat meat because of the PCOS and I was SO SICK of chicken & turkey. Ironically, this doesn’t make me too nervous because I still lost weight and still felt my health going downhill. I have to add that the servings were pretty small and within the limits.
    - I got involved in a pretty serious conflict with a major institution in the 2 weeks before conception and my fighting spirit kicked into high gear
    - DH being on the Paleo diet, very fit and obviously having super sperm
    Things worth mentioning:
    Intuition has long kicked in and it is 150% another boy. Guess I’m in for one hell of a ride until I find out gender! Let’s see when that is! I have a boy name picked out and will start shopping for cute boy clothes soon!
    Last edited by WelcomeBaby; May 3rd, 2019 at 06:30 AM. Reason: added more info

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats and good luck!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and pink dust!!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

5. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, Atomic and Praying!! We have decided to be team green. Tbh hearing "boy" during pregnancy would be too hard for me - I'd rather focus on being pregnant just with a baby (independent of gender) and then give birth and hopefully fall right in love with my new son.
    Praying, I'm praying with you and hope your sway goes well and you get your little girl! Keep us posted!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, may your dreams come true
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

8. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, Noemi! Huge congrats on your little girl! I know you did a very solid sway and I'm happy for you that it was successful. I see you're back in the game I know you can do it a second time, keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you lots of luck for your baby girl 💗💗💗

11. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Team Green it is!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the best!
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true

15. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! enjoy your team green pregnancy the surprise is so worth the wait
    now 6blue5pink

17. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast