Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, Nell, Pinkin2019 and 4blue2pink! Yes, I'm so looking forward to the surprise! Will have to work at not getting my hopes up too much though. Just remembered one more aspect that probably swayed blue for me the month I conceived. But in the end, I wanted another child more than I wanted a daughter, so I'll be fine - and my son will most likely adore a baby brother just like he would a baby sister!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just remembered that I wanted to post an update after my first doctor's appointment. Well, everything looked great and I went away with a cute lil u/s picture that is too crooked to Ramzi. (It does look similar to my son's pic, though, but with a weird nook on my uterus.) Funnily, the OWT's are 50% girl and 50% boy and the Chinese Gender calendar I consulted was fair enough to let me know that its accuracy is 49.8%.
    BTW, I asked the doctor who did the u/s (I was about 8 weeks along) if he could tell from which ovary I ovulated and he said he couldn't tell anymore. When I told him that my right ovary hurt the cycle I conceived he checked it again and said it could have been the right one because he thought he could see what could be the remnants of the corpus luteum cyst, but he added that would really be mere speculation at this point.
    I really feel that Fate/Karma/Destiny is saying "Hey, you decided to be team green, remember? No hints for you, and I'm certainly not feeding your Ramzi obsession anymore!"

I told DH that I'm 150% sure it's another boy and fortunately, he was happy with that which helped a lot. I also told my best friend who immediately believed my intuition and referred to the new baby as "he" ("well I bet he'll blend right in with your family!") and that... made my heart skip a beat. Not in a good way. I realized that I'm not really ready yet to accept an opposite. So I think it's absolutely the right decision to be team green, because I'm expecting a boy anyway - so the disappointment is hopefully minimal - and I'm sure once he's here (after a hopefully complication-free birth, and hopefully healthy!!!!!!), I'll be just so glad everything went well and elated to hold my new baby.
    Oh, and regarding the Ramzi thing, I finally got it out of my system and really, really don't worry about it anymore (something that seemed quite unfathomable only 2 days ago!). Phew!
    Last edited by WelcomeBaby; May 11th, 2019 at 04:43 AM.
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Just remembered that I wanted to post an update after my first doctor's appointment. Well, everything looked great and I went away with a cute lil u/s picture that is too crooked to Ramzi. (It does look similar to my son's pic, though, but with a weird nook on my uterus.) Funnily, the OWT's are 50% girl and 50% boy and the Chinese Gender calendar I consulted was fair enough to let me know that its accuracy is 49.8%.
    BTW, I asked the doctor who did the u/s (I was about 8 weeks along) if he could tell from which ovary I ovulated and he said he couldn't tell anymore. When I told him that my right ovary hurt the cycle I conceived he checked it again and said it could have been the right one because he thought he could see what could be the remnants of the corpus luteum cyst, but he added that would really be mere speculation at this point.
    I really feel that Fate/Karma/Destiny is saying "Hey, you decided to be team green, remember? No hints for you, and I'm certainly not feeding your Ramzi obsession anymore!"

I told DH that I'm 150% sure it's another boy and fortunately, he was happy with that which helped a lot. I also told my best friend who immediately believed my intuition and referred to the new baby as "he" ("well I bet he'll blend right in with your family!") and that... made my heart skip a beat. Not in a good way. I realized that I'm not really ready yet to accept an opposite. So I think it's absolutely the right decision to be team green, because I'm expecting a boy anyway - so the disappointment is hopefully minimal - and I'm sure once he's here (after a hopefully complication-free birth, and hopefully healthy!!!!!!), I'll be just so glad everything went well and elated to hold my new baby.
    Oh, and regarding the Ramzi thing, I finally got it out of my system and really, really don't worry about it anymore (something that seemed quite unfathomable only 2 days ago!). Phew!
    I just wanted to tell you I had ovulation pains on my right with my last loss and it was a confirmed (by vaginal ultrasound) that ovulated on my LEFT! And, also, I had an ultrasound before my d&c two weeks ago and told the Dr I had ovulation pains on my right the night before the d&c and not only did I not ovulate for 2 more days but she said my dominant (biggest) follicle was on my LEFT and she was quite certain it would be the one that I would release that month! So as atomic always says, ovulation pains do not mean you ovulated (it could mean your follicles are growing) and it does not mean you will ovulate from that side.

Congrats on baby! So happy for you.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    I just wanted to tell you I had ovulation pains on my right with my last loss and it was a confirmed (by vaginal ultrasound) that ovulated on my LEFT! And, also, I had an ultrasound before my d&c two weeks ago and told the Dr I had ovulation pains on my right the night before the d&c and not only did I not ovulate for 2 more days but she said my dominant (biggest) follicle was on my LEFT and she was quite certain it would be the one that I would release that month! So as atomic always says, ovulation pains do not mean you ovulated (it could mean your follicles are growing) and it does not mean you will ovulate from that side.

Congrats on baby! So happy for you.
    TONS of people have told me this. I just can't believe it works in any reliable way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12