Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Short term diet and sway advice for a newbie

I’m hoping to get some guidance. My husband and I have been trying for a girl using the shettles method on and off for a little over a year now. Only reason I have been kind of stuck on this theory is because my daughter was conceived with trying 4 days before I ovulated due to having to travel for work and my son was conceived from trying one time when I got my positive surge. So I guess he could have gone either way regarding that theory.

We did get pregnant a few months ago by accident. I had had the flu and wanted to hold off for that cycle. The only time we had sex my husband pulled out. I unfortunately had a miscarriage and it took a long time for my HCG numbers to come down. Now my doctor would like to put me on Femara because my progesterone has been low and she doesn’t think I have had a very strong ovulation since she had been monitoring me and would like to speed things along since I’m 37.

I have to let go of this Shettles timing because I think it has really kept us from getting pregnant. So happy to see successful sways here having nothing to do with timing. Wish I had found you guys a long time ago. My question is that it looks like the best results with the LE diet require you to be on it for at least 12 weeks. I really don’t have 12 weeks. My husband is almost over having a third at this point and I am really ready to be pregnant after all of this as well. But of course after all this time I would still LOVE to have a girl.

I exercise 4-5 times a week, may need to cut back on weights and stick more to cardio. Right now I have a balance between the two. I have a BMI of 20.33. I do eat chicken most days for lunch and dinner and sometimes eggs for breakfast so I’m guessing I would need to majorly cut back on protein to get to 40-50 grams of protein a day but I’m used to watching my calories. What does 40-50 grams of protein look like? I eat a lot of fruit mostly berries and some dairy. I’m also a regular coffee drinker and enjoy drinking socially. So at least I have that in my side

Any tips on how to get on the diet quickly and any chance it will even help? My period is due to come tomorrow so I will be starting the Femara very soon. I would be grateful for any guidance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I thought I replied to this question from you already, be sure you're checking "my posts" to see if anyone has replied.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here, I had replied in your other post already: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ml#post1038860
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ