Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

A girl after 3 boys!

Hi everyone,

I have just found out I am having a girl after having had 3 gorgeous boys.

In 2016 I swayed for a girl here, but alas it was not to be and my third son was conceived.
    I had started off swaying hard, exercise, diet, one attempt. 10 months of no success later, the sway had all but vanished due to my impatience. I had dropped the exercise after an ankle injury, diet had slowly crept back to more or less my usual diet, and the one attempt had gone from e4days, to e3days to a few attempts at positive ovulation test. Finally conceived a baby!

However, as you would expect, my ds3 is an absolute dream. He is the most amazing little boy! Hilarious, gorgeous and so clever! So i regret nothing about that sway.

Fast forward to 2019, my husband and I were discussing the possibility of trying again. I was just starting to read up some of the wonderful info on this website again to refresh my memory on the swaying process.

One late period later, I discovered I was pregnant!! I was very shocked and angry at myself, as I had been comforted with the idea of only having another baby if I had fully swayed so I could have no regrets.

In the month i conceived, I had not been taking great care of myself, wine in the evening, easy convenience foods, lots of colds and bugs, not sleeping well due to ds3 etc
    I could only remember one possible attempt where I was sure I had ovulated a few days previously (ovulation pains no test taken) so felt confident I was no longer fertile. I still got up immediately afterwards and went to the bathroom just in case.

Anyway, I assumed ds4 was inevitable!!Apparently I was wrong, we have had 3 seperate scans (Paranoid haha!) All have said I am indeed carrying a girl this time!

We are obviously over the moon and feel very lucky that our baby appears to be healthy also.

So, to anybody out there who is currently swaying, it CAN happen! Even accidentally like this.

Possible sway factors for me :
    Not great maternal conditions
    One attempt (only baby to successfully have been conceived like this for me)
    This baby was conceived in May, whereas my sons were conceived in December x2 and October. (No idea if this makes any difference)

Thank you for everybodys help and advice over the years, especially Atomic (you are just fabulous!) xxx
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, LA_Girl, nyc0404 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! quite a lot of surprise baby's seem to be girls i hope you're having a good pregnancy and enjoy every second of your little girl when she arrives, its so surreal having a girl after a few boys! xx
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks jennypenny thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I think it has definitely been the one attempt that has worked for me xx
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

6. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Jenny!!!

With my daughter too, that was one thing that was totally different than my boys. She was one attempt too, and it was just sheer dumb luck as we didn't even know that was a thing then.

So happy for you and thanks for sharing your experience with us!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Atomic! Can’t believe how much I wrote there haha!

You really are such a special person to take the time and effort to give advice to all us ladies all over the world !!
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes CoralRoses liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy for you! Congratulations on your baby girl!

11. Thanks jennypenny thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Enjoy buying gorgeous little girls clothes. So happy for you. My DD was our surprise baby and she is so precious.

13. Thanks jennypenny thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypenny View Post
    Thanks again Atomic! Can’t believe how much I wrote there haha!

You really are such a special person to take the time and effort to give advice to all us ladies all over the world !!
    no not at all, it was very informative! I would even have you do an add your sway since you did do things that sway pink. I like everyone to do one, even with unintentional sways because we can see the things that seem to work for people!

Thank you so much - but it's my pleasure to be able to help you guys in some small way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Likes jennypenny liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem, I will add in the details that I can to the sway page x
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypenny View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have just found out I am having a girl after having had 3 gorgeous boys.

In 2016 I swayed for a girl here, but alas it was not to be and my third son was conceived.
    I had started off swaying hard, exercise, diet, one attempt. 10 months of no success later, the sway had all but vanished due to my impatience. I had dropped the exercise after an ankle injury, diet had slowly crept back to more or less my usual diet, and the one attempt had gone from e4days, to e3days to a few attempts at positive ovulation test. Finally conceived a baby!

However, as you would expect, my ds3 is an absolute dream. He is the most amazing little boy! Hilarious, gorgeous and so clever! So i regret nothing about that sway.

Fast forward to 2019, my husband and I were discussing the possibility of trying again. I was just starting to read up some of the wonderful info on this website again to refresh my memory on the swaying process.

One late period later, I discovered I was pregnant!! I was very shocked and angry at myself, as I had been comforted with the idea of only having another baby if I had fully swayed so I could have no regrets.

In the month i conceived, I had not been taking great care of myself, wine in the evening, easy convenience foods, lots of colds and bugs, not sleeping well due to ds3 etc
    I could only remember one possible attempt where I was sure I had ovulated a few days previously (ovulation pains no test taken) so felt confident I was no longer fertile. I still got up immediately afterwards and went to the bathroom just in case.

Anyway, I assumed ds4 was inevitable!!Apparently I was wrong, we have had 3 seperate scans (Paranoid haha!) All have said I am indeed carrying a girl this time!

We are obviously over the moon and feel very lucky that our baby appears to be healthy also.

So, to anybody out there who is currently swaying, it CAN happen! Even accidentally like this.

Possible sway factors for me :
    Not great maternal conditions
    One attempt (only baby to successfully have been conceived like this for me)
    This baby was conceived in May, whereas my sons were conceived in December x2 and October. (No idea if this makes any difference)

Thank you for everybodys help and advice over the years, especially Atomic (you are just fabulous!) xxx
    Congratulations!! There is hope for us

Was your one attempt at positive opk? Or do you know how many days before ovulation you conceived ..position too?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

19. Thanks jennypenny thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast