TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
    Gender Result:

DW Age:

DH Age:

Current Children's Gender(s)
    DS1
    DS2

Number of Months TTC

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No

DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    LE Diet

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes

Did DH change his diet with you?
    No but he avoided read meat this last cycle

DId you consume alcohol?
    Yes - 2 glasses of white wine x 3 times a week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
    No, 3 coffees x day

Any Diet details
    I had a huge dietary change. Since Feb I turned vegetarian, from a diet really high in animal proteins and dairies. I tried to limit dairies to the minimum, always choosing low fat ones.
    I skipped breakfast and tried to have my first meal around 11 am.
    Tried also to have 2 main meals during this last ttc cycle and to avoid snacking in between.

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    No

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    Yes, this entire long cycle after the m/c I had 1 hr cardio (sometimes 1.30) a day, every day. For 1.5 month. Before, I played the couch potato.

What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to o?
    48 kilos for 168cm. BMI below the norm. Possibly lost something more right after ovulation or during ovulation days due to my mom's hospitalization and a stomach bug.

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    Due to my intense exercise I had to increase the fat/pro intake according to Atomics advise in order to ovulate!

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    Possible conception date 28 th of September, CD32

pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    Ph.6

Any VG potions used?
    Yes, Sylk 1ml and rephresh a few hrs before attempt in the desperate attempt to stop my cm a little.

CM pH at attempt

DH pH
    Around 8

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    1 in fertile window

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    O-4
    O day

Any additional comments?
    I had a miscarriage and I decided to ttc right after without waiting for AF in between. The cycle was extremely long, challenging and confusing. At the end I felt really disheartened about the whole process because it took me a lot of effort to figure out the attempts.

THE DEED INFO:
    I had OH releasing outside and collected it in a mooncup. Got rid of more than half of the sperm (panik move) squeezed some sylk in and put the mooncup in. Layed for 1hr and took off the cup.

DH Info about Swimmers
    No

BD Position
    Missionary

Did you Jump and Dump?
    No

Any relevant attempt details?
    I thought I really got rid if too much of the sperm but apparently no. Unless it was some solitary sperm left from the previous bd (4days before) but i highly doubt it.

SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    FA
    Fibers

DH Supplements
    Nothing

Any additional supplement info?
    I just want to mention I was taking Cetirizine (antihystamine) for an allergy and I upped the dose during my fertile period because I had a terrible hitch.
    It didn't help vm with my cm which kept on building up whatever thing I used (rephresh didnt help neither)
    I usually have no cm but this cycle I had loads. On the bright side it was low ph, but idk how much it has helped.

Did you do anything with Ions?
    Did my nails on supposed o day. Some lavender oil diffuser, barefoot, ionizer on.

Moon Phase during conception?
    Full new moon

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    Girl outfit under the bed

Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Hum...I Can only think to the bad but surely what makes me feel kinda ok is the amount of exercise and the diet. I switched to vegetarian since months and I avoided dairies as much as possible, which is opposite to what I did with my sons.
    Another one thing might be it's the cycle right after a m/c which could sway girl.
    Another thing is that it's a very hard moment for me. I feel like life is really throwing anything at me and I struggle to stay afloat sometimes. Hope at least all this lowered some T levels, if anything, helped maybe my sway ..

Things worth mentioning:
    Think I said all. Just praying hard now!
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; October 24th, 2019 at 12:57 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its nice to see someone from Italy here, I feel swaying/GD is a total taboo in our country.
    Good luck, I hope you get your girl

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI VNS-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck x
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true

6. Likes ForeverRestless liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck FR!!! Xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, just want to update it, in case it's useful for your site/references.
    I got a first trimester loss last year, and in the report for abnormalities I got back it was reported the gender and it was a boy. All this was so hard on me, as not only I lost the pregnancy but also I lost my mother due to a cancer in those months. You can imagine I am coming from a very hard time..
    After all this, I am not sure I will ever care again about the gender, if I were to ttc ever again, as now I am pretty sure we can only make boys. It's so clear.
    But can you outline what you would change in this sway? Did you ever think that for some ppl try and sway is just...useless? This would be my 2nd "fail" at my dg.
    Apologies for my questions... I think that having my country locked down due to covid is leaving me more time to go back to what happened.
    Hope you and your dearest ones are safe, and fine. Big hugs!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking about my Italian girls and hoping you are all ok. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.

No one can only make boys. As I'm sure you can imagine I hear this all the time and many of the people who tell me that, go on to have girls. We have people who get girls after 4-5-6 and even 8 boys. It's just not a real thing.

Whenever I have a person with an opposite, I have them change over to the alternate diet (this means full fat dairy instead of low fat, higher intake of protein and fat - 50-60 g) whole grains instead of white, limited sugar. That would be one thing. I also do not want to ever see anyone losing that much weight. I prefer you guys lose weight slowly so we never have to do the thing where we have to increase calories/fat/protein to get you ovulating again.

The thing that jumps out to me is that you were going all in doing the Mooncup - some possible control freakish stuff happening. But overall you had a good sway. We just cannot seem to get up to 100%, no matter what we get about 30% opposites. If swaying could ever be 100% the whole human race would have died out a long time ago. I think it's entirely possible that you could do exactly the same thing again and get a girl, it just ended up that the dice did not roll your way this time.

Please stay safe and I'm thinking about you and hoping your country is over the worst of the crisis.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you heaps Atomic, for all your help. I can feel and see the great commitment and passion you put in this to help women achiving their dream and I will always recommend you and this site as a great and reliable source.
    It comforts me a little bit to know I had a good sway as I think that too, despite the mooncup that I used to have a little more chance to get pg. I feel that despite the jellies, cetirizine, lubricants, extreme diet and exercise, that lil guy was a very determined one. He was definitely meant to be and it really breaks my heart about how it went.
    As far as covid, the situation is still bad, loads of deaths, its scary. It looks like the virus can also mutate and become more aggressive... and on top of this, the peak is still far (they foresee it in April).
    I pray for you guys in the States too, may you all be safe. Stay in as much as you can!
    X

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much - I'm here in Washington State which has the most cases in the US, so we are all quarantined although my husband is essential services and still has to go to work every day. I hope and pray every day that all of us make it through this crisis in good health. Please take care of yourself and your family!

14. Likes ForeverRestless liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I certainly will!
    My OH has temporarly closed his activity (restaurant&brewery) but I am still working even if it really looks like also the Industry sector will be soon shut down. Which makes total sense, as it's useless we are forced to stay home, whether industries are still open with a lot of people working altogether. If italy is locked down, it should be a stop for every sector. My region is in Northern Italy and it's the second mostly hitten place, we are following the Wuhan protocol for avoiding the spreading of the infection, as we are at the close border to Lombardia (the most hit region).
    But infections are still increasing and the death toll is still very high. 10 pages of death notes in the news magazines of a town near Milan and military trucks taking the coffins away to bury them in other cities...as there is no space left in the city cemetary.
    All this is so scary. And we really don't know when all this will be over...but one thing is sure: and it's that Italy will never be the same again after all this... politically, economically, individually.
    This is gonna change us forever.
    Please keep social distance high, wear a mask when you go to the grocery or in potentially crowded places, wash and sanitize your hands very often. Keep handles and metalic things and surfaces cleaned with alcohol and ... also clean shoes (or leave them outside) as it is said it can survive on the asphalt and you can easily bring it home. It can survive 9 to 12 hours on metalic surfaces but it is very subject to alcohol or clorine so it can easily be eliminated with some attention. Many people are asyntomatic and this is no good because anyone can be potentially infected even without showing symtoms... colleagues, relatives... just keep the distance. That's all I can say. May all of us be safe and may all this can be just a bad memory sooner than later.
    X

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast