Thread: Not quite sway

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not quite sway

I'm not sure I did anything of actual use, and won't know for a few weeks yet whether I got lucky.

I've not eaten breakfast for a few years now, since I attempted to sway when my youngest was a baby but then we stopped for a while.
    Back in March (So about 4 months before I fell pregnant) I decided to go vegetarian. I was having an alcoholic drink most nights. I was a smoker (quit as soon as I saw the bfp) and my general diet wasn't all that healthy. Lots of snacks and not much fruit. I was also drinking my coffee black which was a new development the last 2-3 months before falling pregnant so might be worth mentioning.
    I planned on exercising but tried a few times in the first month and couldn't get it regular so decided couch potato was better than sporadic exercise.
    I had literally turned 33 the month I conceived so not an older mother, but not far off, and DH is 50. I know that isn't exactly a sway tactic but I know fertility declines with age so figure it's worth mentioning. Also because of his age we didn't mess around with how frequently he... *released* as I'm sure I remembered it was recommended for older fathers to wait too long, and I've never managed to fall pregnant with frequent release.
    We had been TTC for 3.5 years, with a loss 7 months in to that time. So fell pregnant 2 years 11 months afterwards.
    DH had surgery on his heart a couple of years ago and still take a beta blockers, statins, and warfarin (Blood thinner) again, not a sway tactic but I've been told it can't hurt a sway.

I think that's about it, so not really a lot to go on.
    5 boys, J-14, Z-12, N-10, S-6, R-April2020
    1 loss in September 2016.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sharing your "not quite sway!" We get so much useful information from the sways where people really aren't doing anything deliberate!! Thanks a bunch and huge congrats on the new baby on the way! Pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes 4Boys+ liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It still sounds like you were doing quite a few things that are great for a sway! Good luck and congratulations!!

6. Likes 4Boys+, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just thought I should up date for anyone looking at sways. Had my scan yesterday and DS5 is on board
    5 boys, J-14, Z-12, N-10, S-6, R-April2020
    1 loss in September 2016.

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little man x
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes 4Boys+ liked this post