DW Age:
    DH Age:
    Current Children's Gender(s)

Boy (lost at 20 weeks)
    Boy
    Boy
    Boy (lost at 12 weeks)

Number of Months TTC

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    No

DIET

Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes

If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    PCOS LE (Vegan and Gluten free - not for swaying)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    My fat intake was much higher before, protein and cals about the same.
    I dropped green juices, smoothies and avoided garlic, onion and celery
    I would always have a long fast over night, but during the day I was a constant snacker.

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
    13 weeks (less a 2 week gap in the middle when I fell pregnant but miscarried within 2 weeks)

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes

Did DH change his diet with you?
    DH is vegan too. The only change he made was to drop green juices as I wasn't making them. He still had his daily protein powder and multivitamin.

Comments regarding DH's diet-
    Vegan. Constantly on the go so burns off cals like mad. Struggles to keep weight on. Doesn't drink coffee or alcohol.
    Runs a couple of times a week and does weights a few times per week.
    Did you consume alcohol?
    Never

Did you try to limit caffeine?
    I don't drink any.

Any Diet Details?
    Vegan, Gluten free. Around 40g protein and 50-60g fat per day. 2 meals per day. No snacking. LOADS of veg like broccoli, asparagus, green beans, courgette (zucchini), cauliflower.
    Lunch was usually brown rice with veg and hummus. Dinner was some kind of bean (kidney, cannellini, butter bean, black bean, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), lentils) in a soup/salad/tomato sauce with mild chilli powder or smokey paprika. Fats were mainly from hummus, avocado, some coconut/olive/rapeseed oil or nuts, almond milk.
    I'd try to limit fruit to 1-2 pieces a day because of my PCOS and insulin resistance.
    I’d have a glass of almond milk with lunch and a glass of coconut water with dinner.

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
    -
    WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?

19 BMI (around 8st (112lbs), 5'4")

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I walked on a treadmill 5 days a week at 4mph.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO

pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known

Unknown

Any VG potions used?
    None

CM pH at attempt
    Unknown
    DH pH
    Unknown

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    O-2
    Any additional comments?
    We BD using condoms at O-4 and O-6

THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers

BD varied from 5 day gap to 2 day gap, but always used condoms until positive OPK.

BD Position
    Missionary

Did you Jump and Dump?
    Yes, immediately after. Always do.

Any relevant attempt details?
    No big O

SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements

1000mcg Folate
    200mg CoQ10 (Ubiquinone - I couldn't get a vegan Ubiquinol version, and I've since read that you'd need 8 times as much Ubiquinone for it to be as effective as Ubiquinol)
    I took Myo-inositol the cycle prior to getting pregnant following a chemical pregnancy to try to improve egg quality, but it really messed with my cycle. Not sure if I was taking too much - around 2400mg per day (it’s powder form so it’s not easy to measure). I dropped this before the cycle in which I fell pregnant.

DH Supplements
    Daily multivitamin

Any additional supplement info?

Did you do anything with Ions?
    No

Moon Phase during conception?

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    Girl babygro under the bed

Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    Exercise (this was new for me)
    Third month on Clomid
    Diet and length of time on it
    One attempt
    No big O
    Hubby vegan and a runner

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    No caffeine
    No alcohol
    Despite Hubby and I both being 42, I fall pregnant easily (twice in three tries) and worried that I may still be too fertile.
    Hubby on multivitamins
    Off diet and exercise for 2 weeks in middle of 13 weeks on diet due to chemical pregnancy
    I'm controlling in nature

Things worth mentioning:
    I found out this was a girl through NIPT, but lost her at 12 weeks.
    I always try to take the positives in life and I take this as a lesson to show me that I can conceive a girl, and I will try again to fulfil my dreams of having a healthy daughter.

I chose to share this sway as I hope it can help someone. I'd tried to find a successful vegan sway and couldn't really find any.
    Last edited by LA_Girl; October 17th, 2019 at 04:51 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been a tough few weeks, but I choose to be positive and want to try to sway again.

I'm not sure why I feel so nervous about it, but I feel like I'm eating too much veg! Is that possible? I don't limit the "free veg". I'm more careful with carrots or sweetcorn etc. I usually have loads of veg with lunch and a salad and some veg with dinner. I don't count anything in the veg or salad (except any oil I dress the salad with or cook the veg in). Is that right?

I'm mindful of carbs as I know it can mess with egg quality. I managed to find a different brand of almond milk as my old one was really carby, so that's a bit of a help.

The only other changes I've made are - switching CoQ10 from Ubiquinone to Ubiquinol (as I found a vegan one now). Still taking 200mg. I assume this sways blue. I know my age is a huge part of egg quality, but I don't want to go too far the other way and sway blue. Should I keep this, lower it to 100mg or drop it altogether?

I’m taking 1000mcg folate and 630mg myo-inositol a day (so a quarter of what I was having before).

Hubby has dropped his multivitamin.

I'm exercising the same as before, and will use OPKs as before to have one attempt at first positive OPK.

My consultant told me to wait for my cycle and I could then take Clomid and try again, so that's what I plan to do.

Any comments would be appreciated Atomic. Thanks.
    Last edited by LA_Girl; October 17th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for sharing this and I SO appreciate it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

4. Thanks LA_Girl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We originally assumed all nutrients were created equal and worried about the nutrients in fruit and veg. But over time that has not panned out as true, and we've now come to realize it's fat, protein, calories, and the highly concentrated added fortification in foods that sways. Fruits and veg have not mattered and that is why low carb veg are free and unlimited, you count nothing in them. I WANT you guys to fill in the gaps with vegetables as much as you want to.

switching to ubiquinol. I often use that for pink swayers for egg quality. I do ALSO use it for blue, it's one of those things that has a place in both sways. I would continue at 200 or even increase to 400. While I personally do not believe in a magic pill for egg quality, it can help lower your blood sugar, and since I have concernes re your blood sugar and egg quality as a vegan (since vegan diets can be massively carby, and LE Diet is carby to start with) I think this may help our cause.

Have you talked to the doc about mixing the myoinositol and the Clomid?? I have thus far shied away from doing that very much as they both affect hormone levels and have only done so in people I really felt had major issues with insulin resistance.

I strongly, strongly urge you guys to go to e4d now, no more one attempt. If you MUST do one attempt then please pick it up with e4d afterwards to guard against delayed ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

6. Thanks LA_Girl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)
    Dreaming of through HT or adoption

8. Thanks LA_Girl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry for your loss and hope you get your rainbow baby girl soon ❤️

10. Thanks LA_Girl thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies.

I can drop the myo-inositol when I get my cycle back so I won’t have it with the Clomid.

I’ll keep the 200mg Ubiquinol and one attempt for the first month and think about changing after that.

I’m happy that I don’t have to worry about my veg!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss. Hoping you get your beautiful little rainbow girl soon x

14. Thanks LA_Girl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry keeping everything crossed for you to get your pink rainbow xx
    now 6blue3pink after 3 GD sways xx

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush, LA_Girl thanked for this post