TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

Gender Result:
    Confirmed GIRL today!!!!!!!!! Can not believe this is real

DW Age:
    DH Age:

Current Children's Gender(s)
    DS (22 months)

Number of Months TTC

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
    no

DIET
    Did you follow a diet plan?
    Yes
    If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
    LE diet

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
    I used to be a snacker.. I would eat many small meals and snacks throughout the day so following the LE diet was a big change for me, but I stuck to it every day with the exception of a few cheat days that were unavoidable. Even during those cheat days though I tried to make the best choices available (smaller/lower cal portions and no meat if possible).
    Each day I skipped breakfast until between 11-12:00. My calorie intake ended up being around 1200-1300 most days which I know is not enough, but it was difficult to stay within the protein and fat limitations without going over that. The last month on the diet I made more of an effort to include more empty calories to up my calorie intake a bit so I stopped losing so much weight. I stopped eating meat, but I did eat cheese and eggs still. Not eating meat was a big change for me as I used to have meat every single day! I also watched my sodium intake and kept that within 700-1000 mg. This was also a huge change for me as I used to put salt on my already salty meals haha

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
    Yes. I didn’t eat until around 11-12:00 pm. The last month on the diet it was always closer to 11

Did DH change his diet with you?
    No big changes, but my husband did stop eating red meat (other than a few occasions when we were at someone else's house for dinner). He also drank soy milk each day and had no caffeine for a few days leading up to our attempt

Comments regarding DH's diet-
    His normal eating habits with no red meat and he avoided caffeine for a few days leading up to DTD.

Did you consume alcohol?
    Not very much. I love red wine and normally have a glass of red wine in the evenings with dinner or after I put my son to bed (more than just 1 glass on weekends lol) when I conceived my son I was doing this, so for my sway I decided to make a change and cut out red wine. I did still have an occasional vodka and soda drink, and a beer here and there, but not much

Did you try to limit caffeine?
    I did. My thinking was the same as above with the alcohol.. When I conceived my son I was having a cup or two of coffee each day so for this attempt I decided to make a change and limit my coffee intake. I had an occasional cup of coffee (probably about 2-3 a week), but was not drinking it every day.

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
    What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
    My starting weight was 115 pounds pounds. BMI: 19.7. After only 5 weeks on the diet I was 108 pounds BMI: 18.5. So I lost 7 pounds very quickly. Atomic advised me not to lose any weight and to just maintain my weight, but it just kind of happened while trying to stick to the diet. I have always been petite, lost weight easily and do not gain weight easily. In university I only weighed about 104 pounds and I was 110 pounds when I became pregnant with my son so I felt like I was still healthy at 108 pounds; however, when I did not get pregnant on the first cycle of trying, I tried harder to include more empty calories to try and make sure I did not allow myself to lose any more weight. Despite these efforts I did still lose a little bit more over the next 2 months. When I found out I was pregnant I was down to 105 pounds and my BMI: 18.0

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
    I do not typically exercise a whole lot. Just normal day to day activity chasing after my son. When I began my sway I intended on beginning to run on a treadmill for 30-60 minutes a day; however, I was worried about losing too much weight if I exercised since I am already underweight so I tried to take the couch potato approach instead although with a toddler it is kind of hard to be a couch potato haha

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
    pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
    4.5-5

CM pH at attempt
    4.5-5
    CM was basically non existent. Maybe TMI but approaching ovulation and during ovulation I usually have a lot of CM and I had very little the past 3 cycles since starting the diet; however, when we had sex this month I could definitely tell that there was CM in there

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
    4 attempts - here is the reason for the 4 attempts: the first two months TTC we did just one attempt and it didn't work. I decided that this was going to be my last month on the diet because I was losing so much weight and also we were going on a two week vacation this month with my entire family to our cabin up north so I knew I would not be able to continue the diet… I personally feel that diet is the most important sway method so I had a choice to either do more than one attempt this month while keeping the diet the same OR still do one attempt, risk not getting pregnant again and then not being able to stay on the diet for our next attempt. Because I feel that diet is the most important, I did more than one attempt this month to try and get pregnant while still on the diet because I knew I could not be on the diet next month if this month did not work.

BD Dates according to Ovulation
    1 day before ovulation (2x - once in the afternoon and once at night), morning of ovulation day, day after ovulation

THE DEED INFO
    DH Info about Swimmers
    For the first month TTC we did frequent release, second month we just did regular release and then the month we conceived, we abstained until our first attempt which was the day before O day.

BD Position
    Missionary

Did you Jump and Dump?
    No, I laid in bed for a while afterwards each time except the last time I probably only laid there for about 10 minutes

Any relevant attempt details?
    No big O during any of the attempts and I did have one when I conceived my son. I definitely had CM during the attempts though (because things were enjoyable lol) which probably helped conception happen because the last two months we tried, there wasn't much

SUPPLEMENTS USED
    DW Supplements
    Fiber (1 or 2 a day - usually just 1)
    Magnesium Citrate (150 mg)
    Calcium (with no vitamin D) (300 mg)
    Folic Acid

DH Supplements
    OLE

Any additional supplement info?
    N/A
    Moon Phase during conception?
    No clue haha
    Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
    We had a pink girl sleeper under the bed and a couple of baby girl headbands on the nightstand. Also, had a salt lamp beside bed and lavender diffuser in the room. I do not think this actually does anything, but figured it couldn't hurt lol

Things that make me feel great about my sway:
    The diet! I did really well with the diet (skipped breakfast, no snacking, no meat, low fat, low protein, low sodium). However, if we had dinner plans with family, I didn’t stress about it and allowed myself to cheat while just trying to make the best choices possible. I lost weight (although it was probably a bit too much, but it worked out okay because I still got pregnant!)

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
    Doing more than one attempt is what worries me most, but as I mentioned..if I didn’t get pregnant this month then I wouldn't have been able to be on the diet next month so I figured this was the best route to go. Also, it was such nice weather outside that I was out at the park and on a lot of walks with my son this month which means more vitamin D

Things worth mentioning:
    Just thank you so much to everyone here for sharing your sway experiences and to Atomic for always being so helpful! I am beyond grateful to be pregnant again and am hoping so much for a baby girl! I will keep you all posted!

Confirmed GIRL baby!!!!!!! SO excited!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats summer!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats summer!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your baby girl Summer xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true