Thread: Cutoff?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cutoff?

I’m so confused. I always thought baby swaying was ALL about the cutoff. I’ve planned on tracking and then BDing once a month around 4 days before expected ovulation.

But here it’s not. I can’t gather from posts what IS the way to sway pink???

Looking for any and all help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I'm sorry I wish it was as easy as that. But timing has been as debunked as it's possible for something to be debunked in science. Dr. Shettles was wrong, we know why he was wrong, and scientists using modern technology to accurately pinpoint ovulation have proven that 50-50 boys and girls are conceived every cycle day. Most of us on here have timing opposites (myself included) so while I know it sucks to hear "hey this easy thing doesn't actually work" it's actually better than the alternative, which is doing timing only to find out after the fact it doesn't work!

So what does work?

Your body has some very complicated mechanisms (and we don't truly know what they are) that weeds out X and Y sperm in your reproductive tract OR something to do with the egg possibly choosing a certain gender of sperm. We don't know how it works. What we do know is that the best science we have indicates this is a function of your overall physical condition and the nutrient content of your diet. Women who are in a little worse condition overall (for a variety of reasons) and eat less nutrient dense foods have more girls, women in better condition who have a more nutrient rich diet have more boys.

So what we do for pink sways is to follow a diet and lifestyle that gently declines our physical condition just a little while still preserving our ability to get and stay pregnant (so PLEASE do not just starve yourself, that's a no-no!)

What really works for swaying is:

Low Everything Diet for 12 weeks https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html plus coffee, fiber supplements, alcohol

Everyone needs to take folic acid or folate for a healthy pregnancy

Cardio Exercise 60 min. a day, 4-7 days a week

Most people lose some weight down to BMI 21, do not go below BMI 18.5 under any circumstances

For your husband, if he goes vegetarian or vegan it may help. Smoking cigarettes and jogging/biking for him have been shown to sway pink in studies. Some people give their husbands Olive Leaf Extract (500-1000 mg daily) and have him drink soy milk 12-48 oz a day (these are less proven though)

For having your attempt, while timing doesn't work, having just one attempt does. You can do this with a cutoff if you want to, but a 4 day cutoff has a very low chance of ending in conception 2-3 day cutoffs are better chances of conception.

That's it. That's the stuff that works! I know it seems deceptively simple but over time we've ******lined this and our results are better than ever!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Pinkin2019, Pixiebelle liked this post