Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    Anyone here have four kiddos already? I would love six but five is my limit lol
    We only have two and the thought of three kids is honestly a bit terrifying, even though we are actively swaying... DS2 will be 4 a month from tomorrow and he is soooo high energy. Lol. The funny thing is, he has been asking for a baby sister for months, all on his own

Any advice on going from 2-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Thank you!! Anyone else start breaking out after starting exercise? I’m starting to and panicking about hormones levels etc. I really hate doing things differently from my last successful sway... I’m definitely swaycessing
    I have been breaking out as well, all along my jawline, driving me nuts!! I think it is from the hormones though, and not the exercise. I always used to break out along my jawline anyway with my cycles, until I got the IUD and that cleared it up. Definitely hormonal, at least for me

BUT, I do have a bit of a routine - I use and exfoliating facial cleansing wipe right before I exercise to make sure there’s no dirt/oil/makeup sitting on my face before I start. And of course I sweat while exercising too (the heat and humidity certainly don’t help!) so as soon as I finish I shower and wash my face. I also use Aveeno face lotion that has salicylic acid in it which helps get rid of the zits without trying out my face.

Why panicking about hormone levels?

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your cycle returns soon princess mom!

I’ve always had signs of high testosterone and I’m worried about that correlation to the new breakouts. I haven’t been sweating (I just walk on the treadmills indoors and my husband keeps the house frigid) but the breakouts are definitely sudden (I always had acne before this pregnancy and I assume they’ve stayed at bay because of breastfeeding). I’m also just generally stressed about this sway.

I’m pretty sure this will be my last so it seems like I will max out at 3, but DS is 16, so I basically have two only children lol

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how’s everyone doing?

We have a three day weekend thanks to the holiday tomorrow! My parents are taking the boys overnight tonight We have rooftop dinner reservations in Providence tonight, I’m so excited! We haven’t had a date night or gone to dinner since Valentine’s Day, thanks to the pandemic.

Sooo tonight is my cheat meal, obviously, LOL. I’m gonna have a mixed drink, we’re going to split an artisan charcuterie board, and I’m going to have shrimp and pesto pizza for my entree. We might split dessert, not sure yet, depends how full we are

I just had a salad for my first meal of the day, very filling but not too crazy in fat and protein since I’ll be having my cheat meal for dinner! I had garden salad mix (iceberg lettuce, shredded carrots, and radicchio), added a small chopped Roma tomato, with one spicy Quorn meatless chicken patty (soy free also), and a serving of light blue cheese dressing and half a serving of Asiago & pepper jack cheese crisps for crunch. That will definitely hold me over until dinner!

Now I’m getting ready to get my daily walk/jog in. Not looking forward to it since I’m pretty full from the salad but once I get started I’ll be fine.

Super excited for a kid free night tonight! ALTHOUGH today is CD2 for me and I’ve got full blown AF going on. So that’s great timing we are prob gonna get a few episodes of our show in uninterrupted though after dinner, so that will also be awesome!

How’s everyone’s day going? What are you up to? What are you eating? How’s the exercising going?

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

5. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2-3 was the most difficult lol because my ds was a fussy baby and kept getting sick, he hardly slept. My other kids were almost 5 n 6. After he outgrew the fussiness it was fine. I love having a big fam, praying for a May baby, I know I’ll handle it fine n I’m tryin to potty train my youngest plus three of my kids will be in school. All I can think of is being pregnant again, I decided to stay off google and not stress
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

7. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that sounds like an amazing date night!!! Congrats!!
    I’m totally swaycessing over here... I’m doing so much worse than last time. I feel like I swayed for me last time, but this time I’m swaying for DD to have a sister, which feels like a completely different kind of pressure.

9. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    2-3 was the most difficult lol because my ds was a fussy baby and kept getting sick, he hardly slept. My other kids were almost 5 n 6. After he outgrew the fussiness it was fine. I love having a big fam, praying for a May baby, I know I’ll handle it fine n I’m tryin to potty train my youngest plus three of my kids will be in school. All I can think of is being pregnant again, I decided to stay off google and not stress
    Oh boy! That was DS1 for us, he wasn’t sick but he DID NOT SLEEP. lol. Tbh I’m surprised we ever had another kid after the hell we went through with him never sleeping DS2 was the complete opposite and a perfect baby. He’s just so high energy now that we wanted to wait until he was a bit older before #3.

Hoping for a May baby here too! The kids will be in school like you said so that will really help with bonding and taking care of a newborn for the first month plus. Fingers crossed for the both of us Ans def stay off google... nothing good ever comes of it

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

11. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Oh that sounds like an amazing date night!!! Congrats!!
    I’m totally swaycessing over here... I’m doing so much worse than last time. I feel like I swayed for me last time, but this time I’m swaying for DD to have a sister, which feels like a completely different kind of pressure.
    Thank you!

It’s sooo hard not to swaycess! It’s my entire personality to get totally into things like this... agh. Work is helping to distract me during the day, and at night when the kids are in bed we’ve been working our way through our Netflix show list. Anything to take my mind off my sway. I keep track of my food totals in a notebook instead of in an app on my phone so that I don’t have constant access, otherwise I’d be looking at it continuously, lol!

How about reading? Are you a reader? Maybe start a new book to distract you?

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have literally nothing to distract me but DD, which just makes me swaycess more! She’s way to clingy to let me have a project but I’m gonna need to figure something out. It’s such a vicious cycle, to stress about more stress, then stressing more!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone want to be my pink sway buddy?

Hot like Mexico sounds like a great date night!! And so nice for your parents to take your kids overnight! Wow! That must be amazing! Hi old are your kids?

Today I had a great day with my family! It is my oldest boys 5th birthday! With that being said you can guess I definitely cheated today! And yesterday annnnd the day before. Tuesday I was at my parents and had a hot dog and a couple ice cream cones. Yesterday I had McDonald’s and had fries and gravy and a hot fudge sundae with peanuts. Today I had fries and gravy and a large hot sundae with peanuts (guess I really love fries and sundaes for cheat meals! ) and today I also had a piece of my sons birrhday cake with peanut m&m’s. So three cheat meals this week plus cake later in the evening and I’m on pace to exercise 4 times this week. Not my week at all! I’ve been a bad girl but I
    will get back on track. Anyways I’m not feeling great after all the cheating this week but my sons birthday was today and it was so worth it.

Atomic, did you ever have cheat meals?

Last edited by babygirl1; July 4th, 2020 at 12:25 AM.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast