Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Pretty what do you eat exactly for your two meals? I think Atomic told me femera sways for a girl better than clomid? Or do they sway girl both the same do you know? I have taken clomid to conceive my 3 boys but unknowingly had a very boy friendly diet for all 3 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely hotlikemexico!! So glad you are here the more sway buddies the merrier! do you girls ever feel hungry or do you find it challenging in any way? I definitely miss all of my sweet treats. I definitely have a sweet tooth haha. But I’m far in enough I’m managing well and wouldn’t cheat unless I had to with an extended family dinner etc.

Here is what I eat basically every day since I started my sway 11 days ago.

9am - coffee with equal

11am - whole grain bagel with plain cream cheese (the 3.5g of fat one.) and a small bowl of fruit or vegetables.

12:30pm - glass of Diet Coke

2pm - glass of lemon lime crystal light

4pm - big plate of gluten free white pasta with small amount of Alfredo sauce and two slices of whole wheat bread. Also a piece of fruit afterwards (ex. An apple). This meal is usually 800-1000 calories.

5pm - coffee with equal

9pm - whole grain salted crackers with high fat cheese (11g of fat) and some fruit or vegetables. Sometimes I have a glass of Diet Coke with the bedtime snack.

I do my best to walk 60 minutes every evening 6 days a week but I have been doing 60 minutes walking in the evening 5 days a week so far. Aiming for at least 6 days though.

I take metimucil fibre with two meals that have fat in it but I’m going to start taking it with all the meals I think.

I take two 1000mcg folic acid tabs a day as well.

I’m breastfeeding my 9 month old son about 5 times a day.

I have not included alcohol in my diet at all due to breastfeeding my 9 month old.

Can I see exactly what you girls are doing everyday?

I typically eat this exact same thing every day, pretty boring I know.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is myoinsinitol @Pretty? I feel like I should be incorporating all those things you did when you got your DD.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I’m going to take something to induce my period once this 12 weeks of diet is over and take clomid. I don’t want to wait forever to get pregnant especially being on this girl diet.

If there is anything you girls think I should tweak, have any tips and suggestions I’m all ears!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    What is myoinsinitol @Pretty? I feel like I should be incorporating all those things you did when you got your DD.

I made you a personalized sway plan that was right FOR YOU. I did not put myoinositol in that plan for some reason. if it had been right for you to use it would have been in the plan.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Pretty what do you eat exactly for your two meals? I think Atomic told me femera sways for a girl better than clomid? Or do they sway girl both the same do you know? I have taken clomid to conceive my 3 boys but unknowingly had a very boy friendly diet for all 3 of them.

In one study Femara was more pink friendly. But at the same time it has also possibly been shown to produce lower rates of conception. Both Clomid and Femara are good pink sway tactics and alongside an overall pink sway (not a boy friendly diet!) give us about 3-5% better than the overall success rates.

8. Likes babygirl1 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And do you have just the two meals everyday? I eat at 11am, 4pm and 9pm. I haven’t been having any alcohol. That’s the only thing I have been leaving out of my sway. I drink coffee with equal, Diet Coke and lemon lime crystal light.

Both two meals and 3 meals are equally acceptable. Please stick with the pattern that makes it easier on you. Some people feel stuffed on 3 meals, other people (and this is what most are doing) have a faster metabolism and need 3. I had 3 meals.

10. Likes babygirl1, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Atomic very true!! I’m sorry I get caught up in what other girls do that got girls but you’re right I need to just stick to my plan. You are the expert and I know that!! Maybe you didn’t because of me breastfeeding or needing clomid etc. Every person is so different! Sticking to my plan!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes I’m taking folate too!
    I have no problem doing 2 meals, and used to do 1 (but that was basically because I worked so much I didn’t have time to eat more). The only time I get hungry is when LO wakes up in the middle of the night but I’ve been good so far hehehe.

I also eat lots of pasta but it tends to be gluten free, I try not to eat at regimented times so that I don’t start to get OCD (which is very much my personality).

Gosh I wish I could kick start my period, my doctor wants me to wean first... I really am struggling with the moral dilemma of continuing BF for about 6 months or getting femara. I’ll be 35 very soon so time isn’t my friend.

Both you ladies are so good about exercise, I really should up my game! It’s great to have the support ladies!! Thank you for the thread!

13. Likes hotlikemexico, babygirl1 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh for meals, a lot of microwave stuff just for convenience vegetarian options like Amy’s) and pastas for dinner. Honestly, the faux meats are so good my teenage DS has no idea that’s what we feed him hahahahaha. Beyond burgers are so easy! And ya, pretty much anything from the Whole Foods deli that’s vegetarian is great (and most of them are vegan).

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast